Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to share every story she is tagged in now ! I suppose it’s better than her sharing the twins !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to share every story she is tagged in now ! I suppose it’s better than her sharing the twins !
For a one that wanted a rant and to say what she had to an then drop the subject rather than give it any more air time..😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my what have I just watched 😂 I felt like I was watching one of the videos the travellers do to each other threatening each other to meet for a fight 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OMG her video.....my jaw was on the floor but now I can’t stop laughing. She has just made an absolute show of herself to say the very least, she needs to stop looking into the camera and take a loooonnng hard look in the mirror instead and review her actions over the last few weeks, the carry on of her when her Dad is so so ill is actually disgraceful. Shame on her! We are really seeing the real Julie now aren’t we 👏🏼

Reactions: 11
OMG her video.....my jaw was on the floor but now I can’t stop laughing. She has just made an absolute show of herself to say the very least, she needs to stop looking into the camera and take a loooonnng hard look in the mirror instead and review her actions over the last few weeks, the carry on of her when her Dad is so so ill is actually disgraceful. Shame on her! We are really seeing the real Julie now aren’t we 👏🏼
Yep, this is the real Julie, she's put on a show for so long but here she is, that rant has set her back so much, the WhatsApp groups are buzzing over the state of her rant

Reactions: 4
Such an articulate young lady 😏
she said today she is taking time off
Of Instagram, yet there she is reposting other people’s posts about her very well put together insta video. Pa-tet-ic, made my teeth itchy.

Reactions: 8
Yep, this is the real Julie, she's put on a show for so long but here she is, that rant has set her back so much, the WhatsApp groups are buzzing over the state of her rant
100%!
You can clearly see her throwing slaps over someone bumping into her in the pub. Classy girl is Julie 🤣 Talk about rough out like 🙈

WhatsApp group???
you know the WhatsApp groups you have with your friends and neighbours, all of the ones that I'm in are hopping at the antics of her

Such an articulate young lady 😏
she said today she is taking time off
Of Instagram, yet there she is reposting other people’s posts about her very well put together insta video. Pa-tet-ic, made my teeth itchy.
Very few videos though compared to her following 😁

Reactions: 2
Wonder will CUH drop over a bottle of wine.
Aren't her employers related to her? It's just making them look worse than ever😁😁😁 they're meant to be childcare professionals and she's making a laughing stock out of them 😁😁😁😁

And what about the poor kids coming back into contact with Julie who's around with everybody and is coming into contact with your kids? If I was her employers I'd be sending sanitizer, not wine 😁

Kawasaki syndrome is proven to be a real concern in children with COVID and this facility have a staff member not social distancing?, speaks volumes for them to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Aren't her employers related to her? It's just making them look worse than ever😁😁😁 they're meant to be childcare professionals and she's making a laughing stock out of them 😁😁😁😁

And what about the poor kids coming back into contact with Julie who's around with everybody and is coming into contact with your kids? If I was her employers I'd be sending sanitizer, not wine 😁

Kawasaki syndrome is proven to be a real concern in children with COVID and this facility have a staff member not social distancing?, speaks volumes for them to be honest
Again, why do we need to know someone sent a message to her employers and then to say they dropped her wine. Over sharing, they just can't leave the phone down.

Be all fun and games till parents start complaining.

Reactions: 11
Again, why do we need to know someone sent a message to her employers and then to say they dropped her wine. Over sharing, they just can't leave the phone down.

Be all fun and games till parents start complaining.
And i hope parents do, any creche ive ever heard of has a zero tolerance policy of recording anywhere in the facility because of the risk of where footage, however innocent, ends up, but not these employers it seems.
In these turbulent times, parents are concerned enough to send their kids back to creche, to hear that not only is a staff member ignoring guidelines but that the creche is rewarding them is beyond belief and I would hope that the creche will clarify their position on this soon, before innocent families are potentially exposed to the virus via Julie

Reactions: 5
Imagine her teaching your children. She can’t even speak properly. I’m sure if reports go into
Tulsa about her neglecting the advice from health professionals with regards minding children she won’t be getting too many bottles of wine then. She’s the demise of her own downfall. Her parents need to take her phone off her. Now you know why Erin rose behaves like she does monkey see monkey do!

Reactions: 13
'But there' duck me at least learn proper spelling/grammar if you are going to give out on Instagram.

Oh my what have I just watched 😂 I felt like I was watching one of the videos the travellers do to each other threatening each other to meet for a fight 😳😂
This is exactly what she is like 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The absolute hack of that. Does she think she’s roaring at her kids? No wonder they are the way they are when you have her in the house screeching all day long

Reactions: 7
Absolutely scarlet for her.. "STOP IT" who exactly does she think she is 🙈🙈 we only see a snippet 🙄🙄 we see her whole day from start to finish.down to the twins on the toilet . my god shes a piece of work was repeating her self the whole time..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 head on her roaring into phone
She's always roaring into the phone, always have to make sure my media volume is on low.
I'll watch the rant tomorrow. Haven't watched her in ages and unfortunately you can clearly notice she's had botox.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.