Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the Saga with Liz Reaney? I don't follow her?
Liz called her out for moving her brother into her house in the middle of lockdown of course Julie turned on her aggressive tone and then the tears and it turned into Liz being the villain 🙄

She’s obviously taking over from Liz on the gargle. Wonder what the story with the father of the kids is ?
She’s hinted plenty but seems he just up and left went back to Australia

Watching her ‘tutorial’ obviously filmed just before her rant on Saturday. Yeah very upset 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That makeup 'tutorial' with the greasy scraped back hair and the chipped nail varnish doesn't make me wanna buy the products 🤢

• Sick
Watching her ‘tutorial’ obviously filmed just before her rant on Saturday. Yeah very upset 🤣
I can't even😁 you too could look like a donkey threw up on you😁😁😁 probably shouldn't film in such harsh daylight with greasy hair😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I doubt the “young fella” in the bar was Skitting at her, he was more likely sick of hearing that same crap all day and thinking how rude she was. 3 pints and a vodka in 1.5 hours, she’s got some swallow on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing that really annoys me is that she makes a pure fool and a show out of her father 😨 she's making him out to be an absolute eejit that knows nothing. The poor man gets confused. And she makes a big joke about it. Last night, laughing at the fact that he couldn't close the door. And then now with asking him what's that and he's says soup. It's hit chocolate 🙄 it's a horrible way to treat your parents, especially when they support her in a big way

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing that really annoys me is that she makes a pure fool and a show out of her father 😨 she's making him out to be an absolute eejit that knows nothing. The poor man gets confused. And she makes a big joke about it. Last night, laughing at the fact that he couldn't close the door. And then now with asking him what's that and he's says soup. It's hit chocolate 🙄 it's a horrible way to treat your parents, especially when they support her in a big way
My grandad is having cancer treatment and even he admits his brain can sometimes fuzz over. We don’t take the piss out of him. I think it’s terrible

Reactions: 4
I was just coming on to say the same thing, poor man. Laughing AT him all the time and not with him. He isn't saying those things to be funny.

I commented on this too. The poor man, no need to be making out he's a fool.

And that definitely isn’t fionn sitting beside her father. God forbid if anything ever happened her father would she just go on Instagram looking for sympathy or would she actually look at their behavior and think maybe they should have socially distanced more and took the advice from
The professionals.

And that definitely isn’t fionn sitting beside her father. God forbid if anything ever happened her father would she just go on Instagram looking for sympathy or would she actually look at their behavior and think maybe they should have socially distanced more and took the advice from
The professionals.
She'd just come on looking for sympathy, she'll never address the social distancing she's far too much of a coward for that. I wonder does her dad know how much of a fool she shows him to be? The man ran a painting business for years so he's not the eejit she makes him out to be, but then bullies like Julie only feel good about themselves when they're putting other people down

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it mad how all these bloggers all of a sudden within the last two weeks have all had bad trolling or something bad happen. I’m wondering is it cause they know now work May start drying up cause people will have their lives back

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it mad how all these bloggers all of a sudden within the last two weeks have all had bad trolling or something bad happen. I’m wondering is it cause they know now work May start drying up cause people will have their lives back
And all trying to blame tattle😂

Reactions: 2
I find it crazy that they never share these trolls that are DM’ing then horrendous things their page names, if it was me I’d be sharing it high and how. That message Julie got like why didn’t she share the person who sent it it caused her so much upset why would you protect someone who did that to you!! Maybe I’ve a suspicious mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it crazy that they never share these trolls that are DM’ing then horrendous things their page names, if it was me I’d be sharing it high and how. That message Julie got like why didn’t she share the person who sent it it caused her so much upset why would you protect someone who did that to you!! Maybe I’ve a suspicious mind.

Your not allowed to share screenshots of private messages, it’s breach of privacy.

Reactions: 1
She is a cruel witch to her father!!!! Mocking him constantly is bad enough, but then recording it and then posting it on IG to over 50,000 people!!!!! Anyone who finds that or the way she treats him funny needs to seriously cop on. My heart goes out to the poor man 😓

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.