Twins and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did like her but she really should be keeping her distance especially when her dad is sick etc. She would not be happy if she lost her dad during this like I did
So sorry for your loss❤❤
I agree, my mam and aunt have battled cancer, my aunt only finished treatment end of March and if I'd thought there was someone coming into her ward who's family weren't social distancing, I'd freak. So thoughtless to put staff and people going through a horrible time at risk like that, the virus hasn't gone away, its gone quiet you only have to look at Germany😠

Reactions: 1
So sorry for your loss❤❤
I agree, my mam and aunt have battled cancer, my aunt only finished treatment end of March and if I'd thought there was someone coming into her ward who's family weren't social distancing, I'd freak. So thoughtless to put staff and people going through a horrible time at risk like that, the virus hasn't gone away, its gone quiet you only have to look at Germany😠
Thanks yes my dad passed away to cancer 💔💔

• Heart
I seem to be in the minority here but love Julie. Following her for ages and I’m actually delighted she’s getting some freebies out of it why not?! She has had a hard time of it and I wouldn’t begrudge it. Think she’s lucky to have such a supportive family and again it’s not something I’d begrudge her or anyone else of either. She’s made the very best of the situation she’s been put in and I dunno one person who wouldn’t be annoyed about the fact that her ex chose to live the furthest point on the planet away from his two gorgeous kids. Says more about him than her. We all have our own opinions about ppl though so totally respect everyone else’s.

Reactions: 9
I seem to be in the minority here but love Julie. Following her for ages and I’m actually delighted she’s getting some freebies out of it why not?! She has had a hard time of it and I wouldn’t begrudge it. Think she’s lucky to have such a supportive family and again it’s not something I’d begrudge her or anyone else of either. She’s made the very best of the situation she’s been put in and I dunno one person who wouldn’t be annoyed about the fact that her ex chose to live the furthest point on the planet away from his two gorgeous kids. Says more about him than her. We all have our own opinions about ppl though so totally respect everyone else’s.
I'm.not annoyed at him I delighted for him😂😂😂😂... shes reeled u in hook line an sinker. But as u said each to there own 😘😘

Reactions: 3
Completely agree, I was a big fan of Julie but some of the choices she's made lately have really made me see her for who she really is but then I have an insight through my family that you may not have so it makes sense you may feel differently
1. The whole thing about how her family have taken a meeting and decided to no longer social distance - that's fine so long as they're not hurting anyone but Julie's dad is attending a cancer ward and so is putting staff and very sick patients at risk
2. The smoking around small kids- my sister really suffers with athsma and smoking massively triggers this
Again, we all have our opinion and thank you for giving me the opportunity to reiterate what Julie has been doing lately

And the question box questions Me julie??? Another attention seeking moment 😴😴😴 didn't like the questions I bet 🤪🤪🤪keep giggling away there now love!!! Ur day will come 🤗🤗🤗

Julie is another dose... Her true colours are starting to show now. Crys been poor and struggling but I've never seen someone to change their hair as much or drop money here and there. Had up on her story After saying she must get new mattress low and behold in the furniture shop no doubt picking up her freebies. Absolute dose

• Heart
Julie is another dose... Her true colours are starting to show now. Crys been poor and struggling but I've never seen someone to change their hair as much or drop money here and there. Had up on her story After saying she must get new mattress low and behold in the furniture shop no doubt picking up her freebies. Absolute dose
I think its hilarious she expects us to believe she was just browsing in one of the most the most expensive furniture shops in cork, decided to buy a €250 mirror 😮, a very expensive table and chairs despite having no money and they decide to throw in an expensive bed just for a laugh.
Get real Julie, this was a business arrangement from start to finish and it makes both you and the furniture store look awful at how badly handled it was

Is she seriously bragging that her dad was in the HOSPITAL today and someone was following her and offered him a sandwich after showing herself at a party ignoring social distance at the weekend?
Absolute selfish pricks, the whole lot of them, im beyond disgusted at the antics of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I find it hard seeing any defending of her ex on here, comments saying how do we know he isn't fighting for access etc???.....he buggered off to Australia, how can you get access in Australia??

Regardless of people opinions on Julie those kids live in Ireland, so why isn't he in Ireland?? What if Julie wanted to walk out on her life and decide to go work in Australia and just have access to the kids?? Wouldn't happen, women don't get to do that and the vast majority wouldn't dream of not being near their children. So why make excuses for the men? We know she wasn't denying visits anyway she posted all about the 4hr round trips just to let him see the twins even after they split.

Why didn't he leave his job in Australia and go and work in Dunnes stores or something in Cork near his kids? No amount of money or sunshine or feckin kangaroos would ever make me want to be apart from my children. He doesn't get a pass from me on that because of Julies flaws getting freebies etc.

Reactions: 23
I find it hard seeing any defending of her ex on here, comments saying how do we know he isn't fighting for access etc???.....he buggered off to Australia, how can you get access in Australia??

Regardless of people opinions on Julie those kids live in Ireland, so why isn't he in Ireland?? What if Julie wanted to walk out on her life and decide to go work in Australia and just have access to the kids?? Wouldn't happen, women don't get to do that and the vast majority wouldn't dream of not being near their children. So why make excuses for the men? We know she wasn't denying visits anyway she posted all about the 4hr round trips just to let him see the twins even after they split.

Why didn't he leave his job in Australia and go and work in Dunnes stores or something in Cork near his kids? No amount of money or sunshine or feckin kangaroos would ever make me want to be apart from my children. He doesn't get a pass from me on that because of Julies flaws getting freebies etc.
I think you missed my points completely...
my whole point is we are only hearing Julie’s bitching to 50,000 people and it’s not always black and white.
I’m not defending anybody because these are 2 strangers and I don’t know either of them 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and what would I know about the ins and outs of their family matters only what Julie decides to share. There’s always another side to the story.

I find it hard seeing grown women getting up in arms about a fella they have no idea.
Don’t they have enough in their own lives to be concerned about 😂🙈 It’s embarrassing. Believe me you don’t know someone from watching what they choose to share on Instagram 🙄

My main point anyway is that some things should be kept private

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Yes we are well aware of the 4 hour round trip... Didn't she let us all see her roaring and crying after them.
I'm not going to start commenting on the relationship between her and the father of the twins because firstly we are only getting one side of the story and secondly its a private matter that should not he broadcast to 50k strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

maybe his job in Australia allows him to actually save for the kids future. You may think renting in Ireland and working in dunnes would provide them a future but that’s unfortunately not always a reality. Sure julie works gets fis etc and we all heard a million times how she says she’s struggling financially and that’s with her getting a portion of her rent paid plus fis. So a single man living alone working full time gets no rent relief so essentially he would be here working to pay a landlords mortgage. I know a lot of people go to oz work good jobs and enable them to save to buy or build in iReland. It’s not a case of he just buggered off. He was living there before. and he has contact with the children he was seeing them but sure he’s apparently still a waster. He has not denied his children.

I’m surprised that people are inclined to believe that the ex here isn’t at fault? Do people here know him or something or know more that’s going on? Genuine question

I’m surprised that people are inclined to believe that the ex here isn’t at fault? Do people here know him or something or know more that’s going on? Genuine question
Genuine question why do you believe that Julie isn’t at fault?

Reactions: 2
I think in every relationship breakdown there is wrong and right on both sides, its just a pity neither of them were mature enough to put their feelings to the side for the sake of the twins.
This week Julie has really shown herself to be selfish, passive aggressive and manipulative so I've no doubt whatsoever that there's blame on both sides and not the pity party she'd have us believe

• Heart
I think in every relationship breakdown there is wrong and right on both sides, its just a pity neither of them were mature enough to put their feelings to the side for the sake of the twins.
This week Julie has really shown herself to be selfish, passive aggressive and manipulative so I've no doubt whatsoever that there's blame on both sides and not the pity party she'd have us believe
Exactly imagine being in a relationship with Someone that has those traits. You would have a constant headache with her shouting instead of talking.
look she ran the chaps name into the ground. Then when he took the kids instead of saying oh followers he’s taking them now credit where credits due no that doesnt fit her narrative so it was oh il cry into the phone to distract them and feel sorry for me like it’s so awful that he has them for two days. she is very lucky when we had our kids and raised them alone we didn’t have followers and supporters we could whinge to and also get free stuff from brands. We didn’t have the family support like she does. But wait she’s a great mam let’s all feel sorry for her. She’s a great manipulator.

• Heart
Exactly imagine being in a relationship with Someone that has those traits. You would have a constant headache with her shouting instead of talking.
look she ran the chaps name into the ground. Then when he took the kids instead of saying oh followers he’s taking them now credit where credits due no that doesnt fit her narrative so it was oh il cry into the phone to distract them and feel sorry for me like it’s so awful that he has them for two days. she is very lucky when we had our kids and raised them alone we didn’t have followers and supporters we could whinge to and also get free stuff from brands. We didn’t have the family support like she does. But wait she’s a great mam let’s all feel sorry for her. She’s a great manipulator.
God love her she's just very childish and immature, you can see that in the way she carries on, she likes to think she's this role model for single moms but realistically Sean is helping her a lot more than some dads do.

She s all about 'poor julie' it's all so tough but guess what? Raising children is tough, theyre not just dolls you can dress up in matching outfits and leave to one side😁

And the way she's carrying on now with the lockdown, ignoring social distance, I actually feel sorry for the kids and anyone who looks up to her as a role model because they're going to think that being irresponsible and selfish is a good thing 😣

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone saying he isn't at fault. We are saying we don't know who is at fault as we are only hearing her side.
Remember... Always 3 sides to every story

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.