Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I didn’t realise there was a thread for twinklecleaningduo. Everything you guys said, I have thought the same. Nat has been posting all about Dubai - they stayed at Atlantis. It’s all so braggy. I find Charlotte so dull and have skip her stories - I don’t care what she does over the weekend. I really like Kat and feel Nat is so in her face - when she lost Max, Kat was posting about Mason, her purchases, her effortless weight it goes on and on.
Saw Nat has one of those hideous Dior bags- think that sums her up.

Reactions: 12

crossoldbird

Poster above is spot on
They only stopped buying when it was revealed here showing they read about themselves
And to “respond” claiming their growth is about reels has only led me to discover yet more fraudulent behaviour
Look at the likes on the pinned reels … thousands of bought likes from accounts like these 😳😳
Absolute joke
Bet they unpin them now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Charlotte just seems so awkward, she should just stick to being in the background, she's ruining the page, i skip threw every time she is on stories

Reactions: 10

Justdee

Ok this is what I want to know
If poor one was out celebrating with her family and friends last night
And rich one has a shared party coming up with a friend.wont it be a bit embarrassing when everyone has to sing happy birthday to rich and friend they're twins but rich won't like sharing the limight with her TWIN if she hasn't contributed anything towards it

But on the plus side they'll get to wear short.skirts/dresses get hammered and pretend there really cool while everyone.just cringes at them again :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Humble Nat at it agin on stories. Out with her two teenagers. One with a Gucci bag and the other with £870 Dior converse on.

• Wow

mag doll

Chatty Member
for someone who tells followers she's not putting the heating on yet due to rising costs doesn't mind bragging about her £148 wreath for her front door! yes you heard me correctly, £148 for a fucking wreath!! is it a gold plated wreath?? 👀😯

• Wow
Was that the most pointless story ever? I’ve got these lovely flowers and I don’t know who they’re from….until I open the card 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

superwoooman

I really like Kat’s input to stories but what I find strange is Nat is wanting bespoke wardrobes fitted etc and Gareth is a carpenter. Why wouldn’t you use your brother in law? Weird!

Lala1804

He’s an idiot, he’s like one of those attention seekers on FB that write something cryptic like
‘I can’t believe this has happened’ or ‘thats’s it I’ve had enough’ then don’t reply when nosey people ask what’s the matter.
Can’t stand people that air their dirty laundry on social media, think of your wife and kids you twat! 🤬
Rant over 😊

Cinpab

My names Nat and I’m a bragoholic. I just can’t stop!
She’s getting worse.
Getting more relatable by the day!
The worst was yesterday when she was saying I don’t have to worry about my weight, while there’s Kat who’s always upset about hers. Talk about rubbing her face in it. Honestly don’t know how they get on, must be a twin thing.

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy their content. Found it useful and relatable. Now Nat is just so smug, it really puts me off.

Lottieloubert

I really don’t get the 3rd sisters involvement? Like I followed them for cleaning now the 3rd sister keeps adding her day or dinner etc anyone care 😂 Charlotte x

• Haha

Lofty73

I’m normally an observer on here but today I thought I wanted to say that I couldn’t believe that whilst Kat was changing her Mercedes for a cheaper running alternative, Nat found it necessary to post a picture of their very expensive gleaming car. It’s a bit ‘look at me I’m the richer sister!’ A bit off I thought