Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute jokers! Makes the hard work other decent influencers put in a bit pointless. I see Frenchy is still mentioning it on his stories too

Reactions: 3
Problem is it’s picked up on here but nothing ever gets done about it and they simply carry on blatantly defrauding companies and have no consequences other than ruining their engagement which they clearly don’t care about anyway

Reactions: 2
In the last thirty days they have gone up by over 41,000 followers. In the whole of June they rose by 1815.

More of the same today 😂
They grew genuinely I believe until 60K approx.
That took a few years.
Then in a month they’ve doubled that and expect people to think it’s their reels 😂

Reactions: 6
Absolute scammers!
apparently Frenchy is telling people that several cleaning accounts are going up 1000s overnight.
These idiots must be the only ones we’ve noticed

I’ve unfollowed those two but came back here to see what’s been happening … and I’m not surprised at all they have been buying followers and likes. Muppets

I think they’ve either had a read here, or realised how unbelievable their “growth” is now. Follower influx has slowed right down. Too late girls! You’re actually committing fraud! Getting freebies and even paid off adverts while you’ve been buying your audience! The day isn’t far away where this will be recognised as a crime - everything is social media based these days and this could well come back to bite them on the arse.

I just couldn’t stand the trying to out do each other … I get a feeling there is definitely an undercurrent of jealousy there

Reactions: 4
Followers gone up 2k overnight. Those amazing reels really are working 🤔

Just looking at some of their reels. They usually average less than 100 comments. Their last one has got over 1,000. Mostly fake accounts. Do they not realise the only people they are cheating are themselves.

I went back and looked at some of their older stuff when they were celebrating getting 500 followers and the difference in Nat is obvious.... her eyebrows seem to have grew upwards by 6 inches since then, but she’s never had Botox you know 😂😂😂😂😂👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
So who’s the one paying for all these followers?? I’d love to see their tax returns and what they put down for that expense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to unfollow but I can’t, I want to see it all unravel.
Nat and Dean 😂 what a couple. She’s not at all relatable.
And Kat well sorry but she just blinks her way through life theres something about her that makes me want to just shake her

• Haha
And Kat well sorry but she just blinks her way through life theres something about her that makes me want to just shake her
Me too 😂

• Haha
It’s not like they’d notice a genuine follower leaving amongst all the thousands of bots they have now
How on earth do they expect their engagement to survive, mind you they have NO genuine engagement looking at the fact they’ve bought likes AND comments too
All paid for

you may as well stay and watch the slow Mo car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 1