Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now poor Charlotte is working for
Dean… she’s forced to do all the leg work on their account without much thanks and now they’ve got her grafting at deans business too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So now poor Charlotte is working for
Dean… she’s forced to do all the leg work on their account without much thanks and now they’ve got her grafting at deans business too!
I thought she only started a new job a while back? Lol... the family skivvy 😂😂

• Haha
So grabby Nat said it’s going to be cold so I just loovvveeee this outfit so gonna wear it 👀 a pair of skorts up her hole?? Yeah they must be really warm Nat 😂😂😂poserrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t been on for a while but when Kay showed the cobwebs and was like they build up so fast! Then Nat was like oh I can’t find any in my house I just thought what a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
for someone who tells followers she's not putting the heating on yet due to rising costs doesn't mind bragging about her £148 wreath for her front door! yes you heard me correctly, £148 for a bleeping wreath!! is it a gold plated wreath?? 👀😯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What has happened with Nat yesterday ? I missed it x
she was talking about the results of her intolerance tests. She is intolerant to cows milk, wheat and eggs. She spoke to a nutritionist on Saturday morning and is starting a new diet today (Monday). Hopes this will help her feel better / sort her bloated stomach.
good luck to her. Cutting any one of those out isn’t easy, I breastfeed my boy who has allergies and I cut those out of my diet.

Reactions: 1
she was talking about the results of her intolerance tests. She is intolerant to cows milk, wheat and eggs. She spoke to a nutritionist on Saturday morning and is starting a new diet today (Monday). Hopes this will help her feel better / sort her bloated stomach.
good luck to her. Cutting any one of those out isn’t easy, I breastfeed my boy who has allergies and I cut those out of my diet.
Argh I see thanks x

Oh Nats off again - look at our meal to impress our daughters obviously rich boyfriends family - 2 massive fillet steaks which would have cost how much!!

Reactions: 4
Oh Nats off again - look at our meal to impress our daughters obviously rich boyfriends family - 2 massive fillet steaks which would have cost how much!!
They had 2 whole fillets cooking, which must be around £100 each minimum. Not right to put on social media. Especially with strikes going on, rocketing inflation, right after Christmas. Their followers aren’t all going to be able to afford that kind of meal.

Attachments

she's all fur coat & no knickers! Money can't buy class, good job she married a rich bloke 🤮

Reactions: 3
So Nat is having a joint 40th with her friend. Um, what about her twin sister? Definitely don’t seem to be as close as they used to be.