Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bit insensitive Kat coming on to day she understands people will be struggling etc but in the same breath saying her n hubby are financially ok…also wonder why they started in a hostel?

Reactions: 5

Therealist

VIP Member
I really liked these two (still do but they’re loosing me) but I think what’s happening is they’re trying to change their target audience.

The cleaning of the fendi trainers, there was just no need. It’s an indirect brag
There just seems to be way too much of that sort of content creeping in now

CelesteW

Nat is rubbing me up the wrong way so much. She absolutely loves herself and definitely thinks she’s a cut above everyone that’s not in her circle, including her family. Not fussed on Kat either lately I used to enjoy watching them but now I want to delete them but can’t 😂

---

I would love to know what Gareth and Dean really think of each other

Nat is so disrespectful! Coming on to story to tell us there’s family stuff going on but can’t talk about it… then don’t mention it in the first place and we wouldn’t know! Attention seeking bitch, she’s desperate for the “you ok hun?” messages!

Is it just me that finds it so bizarre Kat thinks it was “naughty” of the hotel not mentioning functions? It’s a hotel. Weddings happen all the time. It’s not like they were staying somewhere they couldn’t leave. I feel like that is more Nat’s thoughts but it’s Kat that’s saying them - if that makes sense.

If i told you …

VIP Member
Aww I’m heartbroken for kat. She is having an horrendous time. I love these two girls, so relatable and they actually do what they say they do. (Clean). I sincer hope better days are on the horizon for them both. They deserve it 💝

CelesteW

I enjoyed the make up bag clean, riveting, watched it twice. Reminded me exactly why they have so many followers 🧐

• Haha
Wonder if frenchys rant about bots is aimed at this lot…used to really like them but nats constant showing off and bragging is really ugly

Braggy Kat at it again. Cleaning her £600 trainers. And then cleaning Deans £600 trainers. At least it’s cleaning content I suppose.

• Sick

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Is it a ploy to drum up more interest for their account? They were posting fairly regularly over the last couple of weeks. I like Kat and do find their tips useful, just didn’t like Nat’s bragging.

kaitlinwhite07

They were at 113,000 followers yesterday? Today they are at 124,000…..erm….? This is the biggest and fastest case of follower buying I think I’ve ever seen. Someone has written above that they would be at 200,000 within a week but it will actually only be about 3 days. I’m in shock that they think this won’t be picked up on.

• Angry
  • Wow

Pinchers

Chatty Member
🎻 oh dear, she hasn’t got her garden furniture and was looking forward to sitting in the garden. Subtle tag of the company I see for a #gifted set 🙄 first world problems.

about.a.girl

So who’s the one paying for all these followers?? I’d love to see their tax returns and what they put down for that expense 🤣

• Haha

CelesteW

I wonder how much they get paid for the cleaning. You never see any filth, I mean unless we include all those leave in the communal block that they love moaning about and call “ insta reality “

Bigmama73

About time! These 2 are braggy x100. Dropping in the Mercedes keys into shot. Tagging all the Mulberry's and Yves Saint Laurent's but supposed to be working cleaners? Yeah right. One of them got a £100 Kurt Geiger gift card from another account today. She hashtagged it #smallactofkindness. Small? That's a weeks wages! As if she needs it. I've unfollowed them. I just can't abide their constant bragging and whining. Life's to hard for them. 🙄

• Haha
Lauracleanaholic is another one buying followers! she gained over 80,000 over the weekend anyone can see they are all fake bots

• Wow