Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s utterly bizarre that she wouldn’t have a joint party with her twin sister but instead her friend! Although someone above mentioned it’s another way to show off her wealth, which it probably is! She could have definitely done something more budget friendly to have a party with her twin sister 🥴 all for the GRAM!!

Reactions: 4
Nat is rubbing me up the wrong way so much. She absolutely loves herself and definitely thinks she’s a cut above everyone that’s not in her circle, including her family. Not fussed on Kat either lately I used to enjoy watching them but now I want to delete them but can’t 😂

---

I would love to know what Gareth and Dean really think of each other

Reactions: 5
How condescending is Nat over the situation where the girl won the money.... ?? she's so up herself is true, absolutely looks down her nose at people less fortunate than herself 😡🤮

Reactions: 3
She enjoyed listening to poor people win money!

---

How are they relatable. Even the poor one is rich

Is it just me that finds it so bizarre Kat thinks it was “naughty” of the hotel not mentioning functions? It’s a hotel. Weddings happen all the time. It’s not like they were staying somewhere they couldn’t leave. I feel like that is more Nat’s thoughts but it’s Kat that’s saying them - if that makes sense.

They've just turned into instahuns.
And the bragging is of the scale look at us and what we have especially the rich one
But also seem soo tight with their pennies unless it's so.ethong they can show of
They uses to be nice and relatable but fine the the way of most accounts

Reactions: 4
Poor girls, I really feel for them. Weddings in a hotel!! How dare they not inform them before hand or cancel the weddings at least
---
Can you image the other guests when this log turned up 😂😂 the chavs are in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah they got a refund from their upgraded room. Soshe ll bestraight down to tkmax to get more bargains :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how much they get paid for the cleaning. You never see any filth, I mean unless we include all those leave in the communal block that they love moaning about and call “ insta reality “

Have you noticed that no one else cleans their houses, seems no one living there can even put a cup in the dishwasher or empty a bin the moan but still do it all
But then that's maybe because there's no signs of the kids living in either of the homes,even there.bedrooms are.like hotel rooms. No sign of the.kids who live in them I think its quite sad for them

Reactions: 2
I find them utterly bizarre that they’re clean their teen/adult children’s bedrooms. So so weird. Weirder that they let them! Those kids literally do nothing at all.

Im still in shock these two have literally just turned 40 🤣 I’m older than these two but I definitely look 10 years younger than them ha

Reactions: 1
Ok this is what I want to know
If poor one was out celebrating with her family and friends last night
And rich one has a shared party coming up with a friend.wont it be a bit embarrassing when everyone has to sing happy birthday to rich and friend they're twins but rich won't like sharing the limight with her TWIN if she hasn't contributed anything towards it

But on the plus side they'll get to wear short.skirts/dresses get hammered and pretend there really cool while everyone.just cringes at them again :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9