Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 3k followers since yesterday and 300+ more comments on their first pinned post so comments are now nearly 1500. Funny how their second pinned post still has less than 100 comments.

I honestly thought they were better than this.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I always feel depressed when I watch them as if my life is not as exciting as their own and I always feel a little exhausted from their busy social lives, it’s not healthy

Reactions: 4
140,000! It’s a true miracle!
Oh no, it’s the credit card.
I’m in a couple of Instagram chats and whatsapp chats related to Instagram and home/cleaning accounts and this is all everyone is talking about.
They were once popular and respected but greed has got the better of them. Masses of us have now reported the account; let’s hope Instagram ban them.
I think the worst part is that they expect people to just nod, smile and congratulate them, but people who work hard on their accounts are sickened by the constant buying of basically anything you can buy! Followers, likes & comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are off to help clean a poor persons room today. What a challenge for them. They truly are amazing you know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Good god Kat looks late 50s in her iconic post those eye bags are so thing else no way she’s on 30+

Reactions: 3
Up to 150,000 followers now. They’ve gone from 100k to 150k in less than 4 weeks.

I wonder if they were all in agreement with buying this many followers. I don’t know why, but I get a feeling they may not have been. They definitely do fewer stories together than they used to and they just don’t seem to have the same spark together as they did.

I really hope something as ridiculous as a bit of insta fame hasn’t ruined their relationship.

Agree, think bring Charlotte in has been part of the problem too.

QUOTE="Elegant Tits, post: 11219807, member: 92756"]
Up to 150,000 followers now. They’ve gone from 100k to 150k in less than 4 weeks.

I wonder if they were all in agreement with buying this many followers. I don’t know why, but I get a feeling they may not have been. They definitely do fewer stories together than they used to and they just don’t seem to have the same spark together as they did.

I really hope something as ridiculous as a bit of insta fame hasn’t ruined their relationship.
[/QUOTE]

I would be so embarrassed claiming that this many followers is organic growth. They’ve lost all respect from so many people. They must just rely on all of the small personal accounts not knowing anything about how insta works in terms of organic growth, and are just prepared to ignore anyone who does know what they’re up to.

That is exactly what I thought 🤣🤣

Nat and these curtains man, I honestly think she feels we should feel sorry for her as she can’t find the right curtains.

I don’t know who is sadder, her for thinking people care, or me for watching how some some spoilt kid is getting their room decorated 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a hell of a lot of people in the cleaning community being exposed right now - I would imagine they’ve finally stumbled upon something relating to their cheating