Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering where they’ve gone too. Not even their normal morning motivational quote.

Up to 156k followers though and over 2k comments on their first pinned post (compared to less than 100 on all their others 🤔).

Reactions: 1
Did think they had been quiet.
Busy making reels perhaps.
I have to say I always skip the motivational quote.

I always skip the quote too 😂😂

It’s going round insta about these cleaning accounts buying followers 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
are there other accounts buying followers, sorry, I mean making reels?
There are LOADS of them
It is literally all I am seeing on stories and I honestly sense a huge expose coming
Twinkles have made a massive mistake getting mixed up in this - they had a decent account and they have totally shredded their engagement and their credibility

Reactions: 5
There are LOADS of them
It is literally all I am seeing on stories and I honestly sense a huge expose coming
Twinkles have made a massive mistake getting mixed up in this - they had a decent account and they have totally shredded their engagement and their credibility
Is there a way these accounts can be investigated by a legislating body? It seems very wrong to me that people can just buy followers without any repercussions. I know some people say you can recognise bot accounts - I don't know enough about how that works but if it's true then it's very misleading and deceitful, especially where people are making money based on their follower numbers.

I can’t understand these two cleaners why use your car and ruin the interior why not get a van between them? Love showing of her new car doesn’t she hey

In a group chat one of my friend’s is in (she’s a small but keen cleaning account), Twinkle Cleaning are a hot topic of discussion today - if you go to their following all you can see is foreign fake accounts and bots. How can they act like they are growing and nobody is noticing?

Reactions: 2
Is there a way these accounts can be investigated by a legislating body? It seems very wrong to me that people can just buy followers without any repercussions. I know some people say you can recognise bot accounts - I don't know enough about how that works but if it's true then it's very misleading and deceitful, especially where people are making money based on their follower numbers.
Unfortunately not, I don't think there are any legislative bodies who cover social media activities. It's probably about time there were

In a group chat one of my friend’s is in (she’s a small but keen cleaning account), Twinkle Cleaning are a hot topic of discussion today - if you go to their following all you can see is foreign fake accounts and bots. How can they act like they are growing and nobody is noticing?
I would pay good money to join one of these group chats lol

Lauracleanaholic is another one buying followers! she gained over 80,000 over the weekend anyone can see they are all fake bots

• Wow
I have seen so many small account boasting that they grew organically and saying they would never pay money for a number, im guessing they are all talking about these two without talking about them lol
I really liked this account but its so braggy now and so obvious they have brought their way to the big numbers.

Reactions: 3
Not sure why they felt the need to buy followers like this. They already had a decent number and worked with brands.
How much does it cost to buy followers, anyone know?

Not sure why they felt the need to buy followers like this. They already had a decent number and worked with brands.
How much does it cost to buy followers, anyone know?
It’s not expensive and you can even choose a more “active” grade of followers which are basically bots with a picture, half decent name and possibly a few followers
But they are still bots and the cleaning community is riddled with them

Reactions: 4