Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CelesteW

Poor girls, I really feel for them. Weddings in a hotel!! How dare they not inform them before hand or cancel the weddings at least
---
Can you image the other guests when this log turned up 😂😂 the chavs are in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mag doll

Chatty Member
All fur coat and no knickers!! She couldn’t help but get that Porsche in the shot, such a show off, I love me who do you love? 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just wish Nat wasn’t so tone deaf with all the purchases she’s showing off throughout January. Most families (and probably the majority of their followers) will be struggling massively through these last weeks of January with little to no money after Christmas. And she shows off brand new slow cookers/ loads of clothes from M&S and loads more. It just always feels so braggy coming from
Nat. It’s great you have unlimited funds throughout January but most families do not and will be struggling to even find the funds for food until January payday comes. Read the room a little more maybe!

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
The increase in numbers has stopped dead the second this thread became more active and picked up on it 😂 Before they were going up 1000s in a day 😂

• Haha

Shelps

That is exactly what I thought 🤣🤣

Nat and these curtains man, I honestly think she feels we should feel sorry for her as she can’t find the right curtains.

I don’t know who is sadder, her for thinking people care, or me for watching how some some spoilt kid is getting their room decorated 😳🤣

• Haha

ssi44n

Desperate for in the style own range. Used to like these pair but all about bragging for a long time now, money seems no object, there’s a living crisis for many a folk and do real people real want to watch them brag brag brag 🤷‍♀️

I personally like their content apart from Nat swanning around like a wag. Take that away and the account is great. I’ll be sad to see them go overall but it’s their own doing. When you buy followers it doesn’t work in the long run!

about.a.girl

Lurker posting here ✌🏻Just seen that Gareth has been doing Nats wardrobes … after it being said on here his joinery skills are never used by the family 🌚

Justdee

Ah they got a refund from their upgraded room. Soshe ll bestraight down to tkmax to get more bargains :censored:

• Haha

kaitlinwhite07

More of the same today 😂
They grew genuinely I believe until 60K approx.
That took a few years.
Then in a month they’ve doubled that and expect people to think it’s their reels 😂

It annoys me when they decide they ‘need a break’. They were very happy to buy a load of fake followers to appeal to all the big Companies for freebies and they’re very happy to take all the free stuff and go to all the free events, but they can’t possibly manage to post anything.

I’m beginning to wonder if they’ll keep going much longer. The only actual work they seem to do is communal blocks and they’ve never gone anything interesting to say anymore. I used to find they motivated me to go and clean. Now it’s all about showing off.

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
She does it all the time no filter
She does - it’s really mean.
Some of Kat’s stories the past few days have been the importance of getting a smear, aspartame, having a hot chocolate.
Nat posted a Mason video with that caption, and a very long QandA with Dean about Dubai and washing after Dubai.
They are very different - Kat is lovely and grounded.

• Heart