Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Nat took delivery of some flowers she did say they were from the lady helping them with their page, although I thought that’s what Charlotte did, maybe she’s behind on the whole buying followers thing.
BIB: She called her Leah so I assumed she meant Leah_Jane who used to be Devotedtopink as they're all friends and she's a marketing consultant, I think. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Although everyone says Kat is down to earth, I just think she’s down to earth compared to Nat.
Both seem to live a good life money wise. Nat is so up herself. My god she would eat herself if she could. Would love to know what people who know them really think 🤔

BIB: She called her Leah so I assumed she meant Leah_Jane who used to be Devotedtopink as they're all friends and she's a marketing consultant, I think. 🤔
Yes definitely referring to Leah/DP

Reactions: 3
The increase in numbers has stopped dead the second this thread became more active and picked up on it 😂 Before they were going up 1000s in a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m getting a reply to any comments I make on their stories but with 100k followers I find that odd 🤔 so possibly paying Leah? To respond? If hats the case I find that dishonest so will be unfollowing 👀 x

Reactions: 1
Poster above is spot on
They only stopped buying when it was revealed here showing they read about themselves
And to “respond” claiming their growth is about reels has only led me to discover yet more fraudulent behaviour
Look at the likes on the pinned reels … thousands of bought likes from accounts like these 😳😳
Absolute joke
Bet they unpin them now

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Braggy Kat at it again. Cleaning her £600 trainers. And then cleaning Deans £600 trainers. At least it’s cleaning content I suppose.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy their content. Found it useful and relatable. Now Nat is just so smug, it really puts me off.

Reactions: 7
I really liked these two (still do but they’re loosing me) but I think what’s happening is they’re trying to change their target audience.

The cleaning of the fendi trainers, there was just no need. It’s an indirect brag
There just seems to be way too much of that sort of content creeping in now

Also winds me up that she can’t pronounce her own daughters name! Elle is pronounced ELL not Ellie!! I wonder how often the poor girl corrects people who say it properly.

• Haha
WOW I mean to go up 8000 followers in 2 days, they must have done something amazing *checks their Instagram*
NOPE! Just got their credit card out again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
YEP! Just click on followers and glance down - all foreign names and bots.
so by calculations in just over a week they will be at 200K followers. And they think this is believable 😂 Actually so embarrassed for you girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You mean to say the increase isn’t because of their incredible reels?

• Haha
Click on the likes for their pinned reels - they’ve bought the likes on those too. They’re all foreign/ fake accounts

I really wish someone would call them out!!
They are working with brands and companies and although they should be responsible for their own due diligence, it’s still completely fraudulent to pretend you have all these followers when you’re buying left and right

They were at 113,000 followers yesterday? Today they are at 124,000…..erm….? This is the biggest and fastest case of follower buying I think I’ve ever seen. Someone has written above that they would be at 200,000 within a week but it will actually only be about 3 days. I’m in shock that they think this won’t be picked up on.

• Angry
  • Wow