Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not expensive and you can even choose a more “active” grade of followers which are basically bots with a picture, half decent name and possibly a few followers
But they are still bots and the cleaning community is riddled with them
I think its such a shame for the people that want to use the app properly and not cheat the system. I really thought they were doing well on their own so I wonder why they felt the need to do it.

Reactions: 3
Humble Nat at it agin on stories. Out with her two teenagers. One with a Gucci bag and the other with £870 Dior converse on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s gone up another 20k followers since this morning 😂😂 maybe she’s also just really good at doing reels .. 🤔
Oh wow no!!! I honestly thought she was genuine
Far from it. She’s a liar and a cheat…So are many other accounts. Another fake milestone celebration “thanking” the followers she literally bought?? And she tries to come across as being ‘honest’. It would be a miracle to organically grow 200K a month.

Attachments

• Angry
Far from it. She’s a liar and a cheat…So are many other accounts. Another fake milestone celebration “thanking” the followers she literally bought?? And she tries to come across as being ‘honest’. It would be a miracle to organically grow 200K a month.
Lauracleanaholic is on 401k followers today …. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 gained more like 200k in a WEEK how obvious they are fake I think they are after getting an ITS range or book deal from it can nobody regulate this sort of practice? It’s fraud surely? How have Instagram not deleted these accounts for buying bots? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Do people actually go on holiday and do a tour of there hotel for internet strangers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are Nats eyebrows half way up her forehead? I can’t look at anything else.

• Haha
Surly she doesn’t ask for them like that

There as bad as Kats eye flickering 🤣
Blinking her way through life

I’m catching up on their stories, Nat worked on her own yesterday. When do the nominations for Pride of Britain go in?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered this, why would the same person ask the same question twice and following on from that why would you post both?

They’ve deliberately used a “follower” with no profile picture trying to insinuate that their loyal bots pop in for chats 😂

And finally what’s the difference between clipping your hair up and a pony tail

I wonder why the same person asked 2 very similar questions 🤔