Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mag doll

Chatty Member
Nat is with Dean. Nat is the more polished one and Dean is the silver fox estate agent - they have the dog called Mason.

Kat is (or was) with Gareth, the joiner (who I also think is a bit of alright but that’s my taste haha). Kat is definitely the more realistic down to earth sister. They have the dog Max that is currently unwell.

It does get confusing because of the dogs when they are both well as they are the same breed and same age although not from the same litter.
Lol Thankyou xx. So, Kat, in my opinion has a nice house, possibly the nicer of the 2 & had the after eight eating thing at Xmas? Am I right? 😁

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

No it’s still there and she’s begged a whole #gifted party 🙈
I think that’s for all the businesses to set up, which is allowed not having guests over........but still sickening how much has been gifted just because of lockdown, how do us normal folk cope??

Justdee

There was.not one sign that a teenage girl owned that bedroom not one. I find that so sad,where is her personality?

ssi44n

Where did they go I haven’t seen any thing after the marathon? How much did they raise? Be interesting to see what happens next, work content is non existent, no ITS sponsorship for Nat which she so wants deep down. I just see brag brag brag when they post stories. Guess their come back will be had a break bla bla

chattycatty

VIP Member
I didn’t realise there was a thread for twinklecleaningduo. Everything you guys said, I have thought the same. Nat has been posting all about Dubai - they stayed at Atlantis. It’s all so braggy. I find Charlotte so dull and have skip her stories - I don’t care what she does over the weekend. I really like Kat and feel Nat is so in her face - when she lost Max, Kat was posting about Mason, her purchases, her effortless weight it goes on and on.
Saw Nat has one of those hideous Dior bags- think that sums her up.
They have probably all been to karama market in Dubai everyone goes there the fakes are just like the real ones