Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what’s the deal with these 2. Used to like them but moaning that the 2 of them can’t reply to messages, the account is too busy then holding a “business” meeting about said account. One of them (I can’t tell which is which 🙈) has an absolutely stunning house probs worth one the region of a million pound yet shes a cleaner... something isn’t ringing right about that one. The “poor” one who is currently ripping out a kitchen I would give my right arm for 😂
They are also tagging all the expensive brands but also plug all the swan tit like the other accounts. Love how they don’t have a swan kettle though. Only really expensive ones. Something isn’t right...

Reactions: 4
About time! These 2 are braggy x100. Dropping in the Mercedes keys into shot. Tagging all the Mulberry's and Yves Saint Laurent's but supposed to be working cleaners? Yeah right. One of them got a £100 Kurt Geiger gift card from another account today. She hashtagged it #smallactofkindness. Small? That's a weeks wages! As if she needs it. I've unfollowed them. I just can't abide their constant bragging and whining. Life's to hard for them. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t really get what they were going on about the other day, saying all the big brands send them items and they then show all their followers who buy from them and make the company money and all they get are the gifts!? And we aren’t talking a few candles each it’s big electrical items that cost hundreds. What do they expect, shares in the company!? I have always really liked them, they actually do clean, have clean homes (unlike 80% of cleaning accounts 🤢) give good tips and seemed a laugh....but then got too big for their boots. I thought the one thing that made them different was they actually engaged with people who followed them and messaged back and now apparently they can’t be doing this and you‘ve to ask on Facebook 🤣 like many others just getting greedy and want all the perks on insta fame but with zero effort 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve also really went off them by the constant shout outs to the rat Mario! 🐍🐀

Reactions: 4
🎻 oh dear, she hasn’t got her garden furniture and was looking forward to sitting in the garden. Subtle tag of the company I see for a #gifted set 🙄 first world problems.

Reactions: 5
🎻 oh dear, she hasn’t got her garden furniture and was looking forward to sitting in the garden. Subtle tag of the company I see for a #gifted set 🙄 first world problems.
Then the next day they amp up the begging on the grid with a photo sitting on......*gasp*......a CAMPING CHAIR! 😱 The horror. I mean IMAGINE!

This account is too painful not too watch. Both obviously not short of a bob or 2 but daily on the beg for freebies and insta fame. Tagging every company going. I'm suprised they haven't tagged there knickers.

Today the poor one trying to be relateable by sharing her money woes. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then the next day they amp up the begging on the grid with a photo sitting on......*gasp*......a CAMPING CHAIR! 😱 The horror. I mean IMAGINE!

This account is too painful not too watch. Both obviously not short of a bob or 2 but daily on the beg for freebies and insta fame. Tagging every company going. I'm suprised they haven't tagged there knickers.

Today the poor one trying to be relateable by sharing her money woes. 🙄
Money woes on the 40k+ jeep and one of her 5 bedroom blinds 🙄🙄🙄

I get your issues with these two, they definitely have a lot of money. But they both work relatively hard and so does their husbands. Unlike other instagrammers who life off there followers but cheap tit and constant #gifted

Reactions: 2
I get your issues with these two, they definitely have a lot of money. But they both work relatively hard and so does their husbands. Unlike other instagrammers who life off there followers but cheap tit and constant #gifted
not real cleaners they only clean propertis the rich husband manages and buys and sells, look they live in a million dollor mansion in essex its all a set up 4 the gram mate!

Reactions: 1
So, what’s the deal with these 2. Used to like them but moaning that the 2 of them can’t reply to messages, the account is too busy then holding a “business” meeting about said account. One of them (I can’t tell which is which 🙈) has an absolutely stunning house probs worth one the region of a million pound yet shes a cleaner... something isn’t ringing right about that one. The “poor” one who is currently ripping out a kitchen I would give my right arm for 😂
They are also tagging all the expensive brands but also plug all the swan tit like the other accounts. Love how they don’t have a swan kettle though. Only really expensive ones. Something isn’t right...
The “rich” one owns a property company well hubby does. Totally agree about the kitchen. I would love a kitchen like that!

They only seem to work 2 days a week . I find kat tries to keep up with her rich sister. They never reply to dms only big accounts 🙄 and the rich one clearly can’t move her face due to Botox 😂

I’ve had to unfollow. The bragging game is strong with these pair. I get they work hard but whilst many of us are struggling, they rock up with a 2 year old Audi for their daughters first car and splashes it all over insta. Why brag about?

I’ve had to unfollow. The bragging game is strong with these pair. I get they work hard but whilst many of us are struggling, they rock up with a 2 year old Audi for their daughters first car and splashes it all over insta. Why brag about?
I understand where you are coming from but they are being
they all work, can afford it, and spend it. Compare that to Hinchy who wouldn’t know a hard day’s work. Tries to be relatable but lies and hides her spending x

I really liked these two at first! Now just another ad/gifted and also Braggy cleaning thing... bore off. Not to mention the creaming of their underwear when they mention Mario ... Jesus.

I really liked these two at first! Now just another ad/gifted and also Braggy cleaning thing... bore off. Not to mention the creaming of their underwear when they mention Mario ... Jesus.
The mirror is nice but I don’t fancy watching myself wipe my ass.

I’m still trying to work out who’s who I actually quite like them but do get confused when it comes to hubby’s n kids n houses n dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️ doesn’t take much tbh 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m still trying to work out who’s who I actually quite like them but do get confused when it comes to hubby’s n kids n houses n dogs 🤷🏻‍♀️ doesn’t take much tbh 🤣
Same, everything looks the same. The dogs, the house, the kids, the husband 😂

Am I understanding this right? Her daughter is having friends over for her birthday but she thinks it’s ok because they are wearing masks? Didn’t she get the memo about lockdown? So that’s potentially 6 households mixing at once

Am I understanding this right? Her daughter is having friends over for her birthday but she thinks it’s ok because they are wearing masks? Didn’t she get the memo about lockdown? So that’s potentially 6 households mixing at once
Has she deleted this?? I thought they’ve been ‘quiet’ x