Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte just seems so awkward, she should just stick to being in the background, she's ruining the page, i skip threw every time she is on stories

Reactions: 10
I do like Charlotte but I still don’t understand how she fits into it all? It’s like they’ve lost direction. They need to go back to how things were when they first started.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before but I really did think the twins where about 45+ I can believe there in there 30s 🙊

Reactions: 4
Lurker posting here ✌🏻Just seen that Gareth has been doing Nats wardrobes … after it being said on here his joinery skills are never used by the family 🌚

Reactions: 6
My names Nat and I’m a bragoholic. I just can’t stop!
She’s getting worse.
Getting more relatable by the day!
The worst was yesterday when she was saying I don’t have to worry about my weight, while there’s Kat who’s always upset about hers. Talk about rubbing her face in it. Honestly don’t know how they get on, must be a twin thing.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise there was a thread for twinklecleaningduo. Everything you guys said, I have thought the same. Nat has been posting all about Dubai - they stayed at Atlantis. It’s all so braggy. I find Charlotte so dull and have skip her stories - I don’t care what she does over the weekend. I really like Kat and feel Nat is so in her face - when she lost Max, Kat was posting about Mason, her purchases, her effortless weight it goes on and on.
Saw Nat has one of those hideous Dior bags- think that sums her up.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise there was a thread for twinklecleaningduo. Everything you guys said, I have thought the same. Nat has been posting all about Dubai - they stayed at Atlantis. It’s all so braggy. I find Charlotte so dull and have skip her stories - I don’t care what she does over the weekend. I really like Kat and feel Nat is so in her face - when she lost Max, Kat was posting about Mason, her purchases, her effortless weight it goes on and on.
Saw Nat has one of those hideous Dior bags- think that sums her up.
They have probably all been to karama market in Dubai everyone goes there the fakes are just like the real ones