Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I was with the triplets dad for 5 years. I found out she was pregnant when we were together and expecting our first son (now have 2 boys together) he was one of 3 potential fathers, but was only a one night stand so hoped the chances were slim, we’ve experienced nothing but hell with her. For years she claimed we didn’t want anything to do with them, told people I was stopping him then told people he’s never asked etc then said we could meet them if we done a dna to prove he was the dad (she faked a peace of mind one that all 3 dads did),
Constant digs and public posts made about us, we finally saved enough money to take her to court (we were paying almost £400 in cms while raising our own kids so money was tight and not a lot spare, once we got to court we learned she accused him of domestic abuse and rape, luckily because of her being so public we have videos of her talking about sleeping with him on her lie so the allegation was dropped by the police, court started in 2020 but still going on because she refuses to turn up, she’s had court bailiffs looking for her, she’s had social services step in and now because of how she’s been behaving her right to represent the children in court has been took away, social have had to do a section 37 report on her, she’s a nasty nasty girl. She mad mine and my ex partners life the last 5 years agonising, all while claiming she was skint while sucking us dry and not allowing us or our sons meet the triplets, in the last court hearing it was disclosed shes under investigation for assaulting a shop worker for trying to shop lift a food shop because her card was declined yet days before she purchased matching wetsuits. She got over 5k during 2020 on her go fund me and claimed it was for the boys beds but they’ve never actually owned one it’s always been a mattress on the floor,
All that money went in things like air pods new Apple Macs, a bike, a car and so much more that was just for her, I feel for the people who have donated to her because it won’t be spent well she’s using all this money to buy new in her new house but she has everything for a house in storage! Her mums house is massive and has the boys every other week she just doesn’t post it, her dad is so well off he has a summer car,
She worked for a fundraising company before she had the triplets so the girl knows how to sell a story to gain traction and sympathy.
a very unwell unhinged girl,
She was dating a man when they were babies and when he dumped her she ran out the house leaving him alone with the kids so he couldn’t leave. Her mum had to drive two hours to get to them so he could leave and her dad had to go to her exes house (that she had broke into) to get her home to the kids. She needs help as in a mental hospital not more money,
I haven’t even covered half of what she’s done that’s dangerous regarding the children 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Midsummer14

I’ve never posted here but …. This women is quite unbelievable! I’m a nurse and worked at the hospital she is in for 8 years up until quite recently . Patients like her are nurses worse nightmares! I’ve come across quite a few in my time . Her behaviour is quite unbelievable and alarming but it’s not uncommon unfortunately. She is milking her hospital stay for all it’s worth, pratting around going to costa with a friend whilst begging for Christmas presents and someone to do her house up it’s just absolutely crazy . She is making a bloody fool of herself . Monday morning tomorrow a few days before Christmas the wards will be kicking out and she will be top of the list no doubt! I’m sure she will dig her heels in but if she can leave then ward then she can go home . Gives her a few days to sort her Christmas out . And her “friend” Faye should run for the hills in my opinion their friendship will soon become a hindrance for her . Cornwall has plenty of loony mums like jess and they all follow each Tibet obviously! and she plays on this , I can’t believe people fall for her absolute bull . I know nurses on her ward and I’m tempted to fill them in on her antics it’s totally unacceptable!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Polly_89

I find her constant “I’ve not done this, I can’t do this because I’m ADHD” fucking infuriating. I have ADHD. Diagnosed at the age of 7, re-diagnosed during adulthood (huge gaps in my notes due to chaotic upbringing etc)
Anyway back to topic, I have ADHD. Yes life is an absolute struggle. Jobs will get half done. I often do forget to check out. Blah blah blah blah but instead of constant poor me, I can’t do this, making excuses for the inability to be a functioning adult… you make lists, you have hour reminded set up, you give yourself focus time. All of these things if she has ADHD, and struggles in the way she claims she would have researched coping mechanisms and she’d have set up already.

Instead she essentially chooses to blame everything on her ADHD. I can’t cope blah blah. Piss off - you make anyone with ADHD look like incapable parents and shitty adults.

Yes we are chaotic, yes we’re forgetful and our lives are full of half-done jobs and apologies for changing topic halfway through conversation but we aren’t attention seeking, excuse making twits like Jessica.

Sorry rant over. Her representation of ADHD really drives me up the wall

Anonymous One

I bet motheroffiveboys really regrets the day she got involved with Jess. One minute you’ve got the warm glow of satisfaction from helping an aesthetically pleasing homeless woman with triplets and the next you’re heating milk of the feral triplets while their mum takes Tena lady thirst trap pictures from hospital.

• Haha

Anonymous One

When these ‘influencers’ post tattle comments they literally never post the ones that their followers might think have a point. Personally, I’m not really that bothered if she’s wearing Birkenstocks (or anything really). I’m not even bothered about her owning a load of surf gear (though I do think buying new boards when homeless is a bit ridiculous). I also think it’s criminal that affordable housing is in such short supply. I don’t even take much issue with crowdfunding for rent.

What I take issue with is the fact that she has now crowdfunded at least twice (most likely 3 times). Whilst doing this she went out a bought a van, which had since broke down significantly twice in the few weeks that she’s owned it. She then let a crowdfunder for a rent deposit be set up despite clearly being in the running for a council house, which she was offered almost immediately afterwards. Now she’s in the council house (which she absolutely deserves and there should be more of them) instead of being grateful she’s complained every step of the way.

She clearly has no intention of ever working a full-time job (exemplified by the fact that she’s still thinking of homeschooling the children and is asking for paid ads). The reason I take issue with this isn’t even because I begrudge her the grift. It’s because when people see this they tar all people in a similar position with the same brush when the vast majority of them aren’t entitled grifters. She’s the ‘acceptable face’ of homelessness for people because she’s a middle class white woman who’s not unattractive and I guarantee that if she wasn’t people wouldn’t view her in the same way. Her being an entitled grifter (which will only become clearer as time goes on) just makes it more difficult for others who already had it more difficult.

Also, tattle provides an outlet for that frustration. I don’t want to and never would troll somebody. I have no business in posting things to them. I just want to discuss the discrepancies I see calmly, in a manner I don’t consider to be cruel and should be allowed to do that in some forum away from those influencers’ eyes. If you don’t like it don’t seek it out. Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I’m a nurse. I would have a HUGE problem with her video recording. We could be talking about confidential information in the background. I’m vary of FaceTimes but this to lots of followers is completely crazy.
Also, the laying on the floor, if there is an emergency and we need the crash trolley she’ll be laying on the floor in the way!
And…. I’ve seen the urine, faeces, blood, other bodily fluids that end up on the floor. Housekeeping are amazing at cleaning but between rounds they do get disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker and never normally comment but I can't hold back any longer. What the actual f*"k have I just watched?! Crawling around on the corridor floor (but well enough to set up a camera first 🥴). Nurses are striking across the country and the NHS is on it's arse (pun not intended) and she's pulling stunts like this. Quite frankly she's a disgrace and I'm not surprised the nurse said "I really do not have time for this". I'd have her straight in a wheelchair down to the psych department if I was that nurse. Unbelievable how she's behaved the past few days and her attitude to NHS staff.

*aaaand breathe....😂*

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Has she completely forgotten about her burning ring of fire?

She was in a bloody wheelchair a few hours ago 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Anonymous One

Needed a gofundme but is also doing well enough that she can manage to not receive child benefit for 9 months (since March) without noticing. Make it make sense!

She literally has only herself to blame for not getting the benefit. All she needed to do was keep updating her temporary address. Plus she’s now been in the house for months so there’s no reason she couldn’t have updated her address with HMRC months ago. It’s really nothing to do with homelessness and everything to do with her skewed priorities.

As for the council tax: it’s not their fault you didn’t tell them you’re a student. They aren’t mind readers. It’s a 5 minute job to inform them via a letter from the university (which would also take 5 minutes to get). As always, it’s everybody else’s fault but hers. She’ll blame ADHD but those are things you have to find a way to do. If you can find a way to apply for a council house and call people constantly to expedite that then you can do the much quicker and easier job of updating your HMRC and council records.

Reactions: 14

Jade123

Hold up. So she went out for a coffee and attempted to buy a shed? Then returned back to her hospital bed for a nap? WTF. Being without the boys is breaking her apparently but Costa takes priority. She’s unstable and those boys are looking dreadful. Saying things like ‘my mum can’t care for my boys and take photos of them’ is passive aggressive and pure nasty. Wow.

Reactions: 13

alk1989

Instead of being on Instagram posting stories she could be using that time to check out and pay for the boys presents. And if she's in pain like she says she is there's no need to worry about the Mot since she clearly is too poorly to be able to drive, just book a mobile mechanic in after Christmas. Or is she suddenly not going to be too poorly to drive and make a miraculous recovery as soon as she needs to do something selfish like a friends Christmas party childfree

And of course she trying to blame the lack of carpet on the stairs down to the one week she was in hospital even though they have been in the house 6+ months

Is she really trying to say in one week before christmas whilst 'homeschooling' and would have known she was recovering from an op. She planned to have her mot done, get all the boys presents, wallpaper their room, fix the mantle, build and install a cupboard, carpet the stairs, buy and build a shed and put a bed up for herself??? And now suddenly she cannot do all that because she's in hospital

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Accidentally opened a Christmas present from her mum and grandad… then says she ordered it herself. Oooh kay.

Also supporting small businesses is great, honestly, but if I was a single mum that was recently homeless (as she keeps reminding everyone) handmade bespoke furniture from a small business would be low on my priority list. Way down low. Lovely to have that sort of thing, but ikea will do for now.

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
here comes the wish list off Amazon 😆
“No Amazon this is not what I was thinking when I typed in “off road car”.
No of course not, but put the whole thing on line so the silly deluded people that fall for your tricks can see them anyway and decide that those poor boys actually deserve those expensive cars anyway!

• Sad

alk1989

All her 'home educating' is just loads of the fun stuff you do with kids around their education. Would we all love to just send our kids to fun days out , visiting attractions and being silly on shopping trips and cook with them 24/7 but thats no actual education that's just the life experiences you add in after school and on weekends. A reasponsable home educator would be spending a good 5 hours minimum a day 5 days a week in structured home lessons . She thinks because they get dumped with someone else to do that kind of work in a outdoor session 2 days a week she just doesn't have to bother. Get them in school where they stand to get some sort of education since you clearly can't be bothered

Reactions: 11

emilyupnumber

does anyone agree that (Unless her boys have SEN?), their speech for 5-and-a-half-year-olds is rather worrying. The narration in the riding video is very immature for their age - on so many levels - their use of vocab, tenses, sentence structure and pronunciation (even of their own names and simple words like ‘horsey’ and ‘watch me do a trick’) would concern me. More in line with 3 year old language development. If there weren’t subtitles I wouldn’t know what they were saying for most of it. However she seems to think this (and other behaviours etc) make them cute she’s infantilising them to keep the endearing ‘cute’ vibe going as they grow older.

• Heart

Polly_89

Oh so she’s actually out of hospital now…

Love how she slips that in very carefully with a blood pressure picture and within a big paragraph of writing. It’s funny that she can post 1649171 times about going into hospital, her food, her standard of care etc but doesn’t put a post admitting she’s gone home. 🤣 wants her discharge to be vague so no one actually knows when they sent her home.

• Haha
So she says she can't work because she was homeless but that was months ago now. Why wasn't she working as soon as they had a base. Can't be because of childcare issues since her boys go with someone everytime she wants a night out no problem and if she had bothered to enroll them in a school in plenty of time, regardless of homelessness she would have time to work. She could even put them in a school now there would be tons in her area but she just wants to be like mother of 5 boys.

How funny she's not posting screenshots of her shoplifting and loosing her job or when she claimed she was raped but yet she was still trying to be his bit on the side even though he supposedly raped her. And that she's got services looking into the welfare of her children for legitimate reasons. Not want to screenshot those posts?
I thought the same. I know many people may not agree with this site and think it’s all bullying. Or that we are all extremely unhappy in our lives 🥴 but actually if you really do post yourself so publicly on a platform, you have to be accountable for your bullshit.
When you’re a parent and working so hard to make ends meet, seeing this behaviour and watching these kids not even get washed or have their hair brushed while mum prances about here there and everywhere it is annoying. It’s calling a spade a spade, and reading things on here knowing about the lying of rape and court action, the lies…it’s just shit and it is sad. I feel terribly sorry for these babies. I’m not saying she is a terrible mother, she just makes selfish poor choices that no child should have to endure. All I hope is maybe by reading this, can all these people really be wrong Jess? Maybe it’s time to just re look at how she treats others and how she presents herself. Not once have there been awful threats it’s just a site doing what it was made to do, discuss those that parade themselves on social media for the world to see. If I saw people writing these things about me, I really would be devastated but I would also take a long hard look at myself. I think maybe she is so upset because there are some home truths on here that were meant to stay hidden and would have probably stayed more private had she not been begging for so much money in the last 2 years. A time we have all struggled.
Do right by your kids. Tell them their dad isn’t dead and living in the sky, don’t ever tell them they are a product of a made up rape you concocted because you didn’t like the outcome of someone’s feelings for you, make sure the kids have a school and are happy and settled and go and do something for yourself so you aren’t in a position whereby you need to be begging people for their hard earned money because you want to surf and swan off to countless festivals in a van paid for with other peoples money 🤷🏽‍♀️
If you want to be relatable you must first be real

Reactions: 10
She’s doing a campaign about hygiene poverty??? The irony….when her kids hair hasn’t been washed or brushed in months and months maybe even years 🥴.
Also imagine going to a job interview and telling the prospective employer how much you don’t agree with the way they do things….the mind boggles it really does 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Tbh it says it all when you have no one but a insta acquaintance to mind your children when you're 'ill' not even her own mum. It just shows that it isn't life or death as her own mum fucked off back home and her sister has been no where to be seen. She's even begging insta strangers to come and give her a wash and a hair brush.

This episode has just highlighted how mentally ill she really is, she has been 'awarded' full autonomy over those boys, it's an accident waiting to happen. They are 5, they are miles behind their peers, normally dirty and constantly dragged around from car crash situation to car crash situation, it's beyond sad.