Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’d noticed there had been previous crowd funding attempts. It also seems strange that she’s lost her job and instead of going out and finding a new one (the childcare/education sectors are desperate for people) she’s appealing the dismissal. She was also posting just a few days ago that she was contemplating homeschooling her triplets because she disagrees with the education system. Which is understandable but also a bit bizarre as they can’t keep a roof over their head and that would prevent her picking up more work.

Reactions: 3
Just been sent this girls profile and been asked to donate money I read the just giving page abd I'm disgusted that someone who has a job is still asking for handouts.

Also want to know where the triplets dad is

And what is she doing with her salary if not putting it towards a deposit

My mum was on a lot worse situation then this when we was younger and we was turfed out of our home with 7 children but she never went begging for money

Reactions: 2
I’ve just come across her insta. Why oh why has she let those poor boys hair get so matted? Fair enough if they want to keep it long, but take care of it at least.

Reactions: 1
So read some more and see that the babies were basically conceived in a one night stand the dad didn't want anything to do with them but she still went ahead and had the babies even though she had no income
She also had no house at the time either
She got lucky and got a house when they was young but lost it recently. Is it just me or does anyone else think u shouldn't have kids if u can't afford them? Qnd not in a stable position. Where is her mu who seemed to be around a lot when the babies were young. She obviously has some sort of support around to be able to do the course she is doing

So she's been offered a place but she's finding faults ungrateful cow go give your kids hair a bleeping brush

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whilst it clearly wasn’t an ideal time for a pregnancy, I think it’s a bit harsh to criticise her for having the triplets in the first place. Clearly their biological father left them high and dry but they still seem to have managed despite being in a really difficult situation. There’s also an absolutely terrible housing market everywhere at the moment with inflated rents, insufficient stock and very few council houses.

However, she’s clearly crowd funded at least twice (I think I can see 3 times) in the few years since they were born, which is really dodgy. I also take issue with the fact that she’s been dismissed from her job and is appealing that instead of just going out and getting another job (there are so many out there at the moment).

She’s also considering homeschooling despite them being in school being an excellent time to be able to pick up more work (particularly when she’s getting into early years’ teaching which will be similar to school hours). That and actually considering turning down a nice house in a nice area because it’s a bit small and doesn’t have a garden speaks volumes about her. There were actually people telling her it’s a ‘forever home’ so she should wait for better. Beggar’s can’t be choosers (in a market where people who’ve worked damn hard and saved also can’t always be choosers).

Plus she seems to have started calling her kids by their ‘more interesting’ middle names when they were about 3, which is a bit odd and has clearly wanted to be an influencer for years so is milking this. Agree the hair is clearly never brushed (that doesn’t happen overnight) and will eventually need to be shaved it they want to get it back in decent shape, which would be such a shame.

Whilst it clearly wasn’t an ideal time for a pregnancy, I think it’s a bit harsh to criticise her for having the triplets in the first place. Clearly their biological father left them high and dry but they still seem to have managed despite being in a really difficult situation. There’s also an absolutely terrible housing market everywhere at the moment with inflated rents, insufficient stock and very few council houses.

However, she’s clearly crowd funded at least twice (I think I can see 3 times) in the few years since they were born, which is really dodgy. I also take issue with the fact that she’s been dismissed from her job and is appealing that instead of just going out and getting another job (there are so many out there at the moment).

She’s also considering homeschooling despite them being in school being an excellent time to be able to pick up more work (particularly when she’s getting into early years’ teaching which will be similar to school hours). That and actually considering turning down a nice house in a nice area because it’s a bit small and doesn’t have a garden speaks volumes about her. There were actually people telling her it’s a ‘forever home’ so she should wait for better. Beggar’s can’t be choosers (in a market where people who’ve worked damn hard and saved also can’t always be choosers).

Plus she seems to have started calling her kids by their ‘more interesting’ middle names when they were about 3, which is a bit odd and has clearly wanted to be an influencer for years so is milking this. Agree the hair is clearly never brushed (that doesn’t happen overnight) and will eventually need to be shaved it they want to get it back in decent shape, which would be such a shame.

Please don't take this the wrong way but I grew up in poverty and I could have taken the easy route got pregnant and been given a council house when I was younger but I didn't want to live like that and I knew that wanted to wait till u could provide for my kids before having them hence I waited till I was 30 to have my first...it is very irresponsible to have children when you can't afford them and then expect everyone else to pick up the bill. As I said she had no income when she had them and no house and the doctors even told her it would be expensive to bring up 3 children. What pisses me off even more is that she pleads poverty but has surfing lessons and goes to festivals which don't come cheap.

She has also said in a recent post that if she choose to stay home and look after her children that is her right which is true if u have savings and not relying on a go fund me to back you up.

I hate people like this that think her situation is every one else's problem there are people in worse positions who do not have family support she could easily go and live with her parents whilst she saves up and gets a place or gets a job but she wants to be given a council house because she knows as long as she pays her rent she will have it forever then she can use the extra income she will get when she's a teacher to spunk on nights out

Reactions: 5
Please don't take this the wrong way but I grew up in poverty and I could have taken the easy route got pregnant and been given a council house when I was younger but I didn't want to live like that and I knew that wanted to wait till u could provide for my kids before having them hence I waited till I was 30 to have my first...it is very irresponsible to have children when you can't afford them and then expect everyone else to pick up the bill. As I said she had no income when she had them and no house and the doctors even told her it would be expensive to bring up 3 children. What pisses me off even more is that she pleads poverty but has surfing lessons and goes to festivals which don't come cheap.

She has also said in a recent post that if she choose to stay home and look after her children that is her right which is true if u have savings and not relying on a go fund me to back you up.

I hate people like this that think her situation is every one else's problem there are people in worse positions who do not have family support she could easily go and live with her parents whilst she saves up and gets a place or gets a job but she wants to be given a council house because she knows as long as she pays her rent she will have it forever then she can use the extra income she will get when she's a teacher to spunk on nights out
She’s clearly a middle class woman who grew up in relative privilege and has a sense of entitlement that comes from privilege.

Reactions: 9
She's now taking another form of funding which allows her to get the money instantly! I hope she declares this!!

as predicted. Now the go fund me is over £6k she’s admitting that there is no deposit needed or up front rent for her council house. Which she will have known all along .

I just find hersome of the timeline incredibly convenient. This is definitely the second go fund me that I’ve seen and I’ve followed her for 1.5/2yrs. The last one was because she’d gotten it o debt, car needed work doing etc and about 3 weeks later she had a brand new £700-800 bike. She got called out. Didn’tpost much for a few weeks and then said it was bought with “birthday money”
I can’t remember the ins and outs but she was friendly with another Cornish Instagram mum southwest something and that woman basically got her a free TV because Jessica’s boys smashed another one, Jessica was all over her and then within a month or two it seemed like she didn’t speak to her anymore.
it’s all a bit odd

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lol she's got no shame by the sound of things everyone knows you don't need a deposit for a council house at all and it does make me think what happened to the deposit from the house she was renting previously? And she's definitely now trying to be an influencer xx sounds like a right scumbag

Lol she's got no shame by the sound of things everyone knows you don't need a deposit for a council house at all and it does make me think what happened to the deposit from the house she was renting previously? And she's definitely now trying to be an influencer xx sounds like a right scumbag
Changed her link to the non-go fund me now.. personally think it’s so people don’t go on there and realise she has over £6k!! More than enough for some flooring, which lets be honest other families who have moved into council housing have had to save and get the money together for yet Jessica gets to skip that bit of life.

has enough money to buy a t4 etc but begging for handouts! Really infuriates me

• Wow
This is what I mean she's bought a van and a car In the last couple of years and has abandoned the van somewhere but can't get her priorities right when it comes to real stuff! I agree she's changed it so that people can't see how much she got on there and I also yhink she's been called out a lot on the gofundme page and it being about making money for them to get a deposit together when in reality she was never looking for private she was always gunna go via the council which is free and he reading this new link is for carpets and stuff she must think we all thick because I know for a fact she will be entitled to a free fund that gets her carpets, paints and essentials she's a privileged prick

This is what I mean she's bought a van and a car In the last couple of years and has abandoned the van somewhere but can't get her priorities right when it comes to real stuff! I agree she's changed it so that people can't see how much she got on there and I also yhink she's been called out a lot on the gofundme page and it being about making money for them to get a deposit together when in reality she was never looking for private she was always gunna go via the council which is free and he reading this new link is for carpets and stuff she must think we all thick because I know for a fact she will be entitled to a free fund that gets her carpets, paints and essentials she's a privileged prick
To be far to her my sister was given a council house and there was a voucher for paint but nothing for flooring or essentials. Neither were any of her neighbours or anyone I know who lives in council/housing association but maybe it’s because we’re in Somerset so rules are diff

Still agree with what you say though.. she acts like she’s owed something ALL the time

I was surprised looking through the homelessness stories that they only bought the van about a month ago! Talk about dodgy priorities (it’s also already broken down twice since then).

• Wow
Why is she making a mountain out of a molehill with the moving into the new place? She's worried about getting charged for the rent plus the bill for the Premier Inn so u would go and move straight into the rented house wouldn't you? She might say oh but I have no fur iture, she could have spent today getting a couple of mattresses for them to sleep on the floor for now and that would have done but no she wants it all perfect before she moves in by the sounds of it. Failing that she could ship the boys off to the nans fir a couple of nights whilst she sorts a few bits

Why is she sat in the effing premier inn when she's got a home for the kids? Surely you'd be scrubbing it, measuring for carpets, curtains? Lick of paint? Moving tit in? Ordering beds/furniture/white goods?

I think something has happened with Faye from mother of five boys too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.