Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her constant “I’ve not done this, I can’t do this because I’m ADHD” bleeping infuriating. I have ADHD. Diagnosed at the age of 7, re-diagnosed during adulthood (huge gaps in my notes due to chaotic upbringing etc)
Anyway back to topic, I have ADHD. Yes life is an absolute struggle. Jobs will get half done. I often do forget to check out. Blah blah blah blah but instead of constant poor me, I can’t do this, making excuses for the inability to be a functioning adult… you make lists, you have hour reminded set up, you give yourself focus time. All of these things if she has ADHD, and struggles in the way she claims she would have researched coping mechanisms and she’d have set up already.

Instead she essentially chooses to blame everything on her ADHD. I can’t cope blah blah. Piss off - you make anyone with ADHD look like incapable parents and crappy adults.

Yes we are chaotic, yes we’re forgetful and our lives are full of half-done jobs and apologies for changing topic halfway through conversation but we aren’t attention seeking, excuse making twits like Jessica.

Sorry rant over. Her representation of ADHD really drives me up the wall

Reactions: 19
Honestly I think she is the weirdest person I’ve ever come across on social media.. shocking behaviour. I’ve never seen ANYONE make such a song and dance about being hospitalised. I work with young adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs and honestly I am seeing a lot of similarities. I think her challenges are beyond ADHD

Reactions: 6
I did expect the beg for the boys Xmas present or for them to be hosted by Faye for the holidays as she can’t cope at home with them.
But wallpapaering the boys room, putting up a bathroom cabinet, carpeting the stairs, building a shed, the car mot, buying and building her a bed, and 3 little boys Xmas presents is even more than I could have imagined.
If she gets all that done in a week usually then I need some of the cocaine she’s taking 😅🤣
Her friend even pushed her in a wheel chair to Homebase to buy a shed with assembly but she was so overwhelmed she couldn’t check out but could go to Costa after. So said shed-builder also has to buy her that shed she’d chosen I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a girl on Facebook who’s just had MAJOR abdominal surgery and gone home to look after 4 kids (partner works away) and she’s now got infection in 3 places of her body and all she wants in antibiotics and not to go back to hospital. Honestly baffles me how much time Jess is willing to take up, part of me thinks she’s probably making her self sick when she’s “crawling” to the bathroom and taking selfies

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe her! Like others have said… you don’t start buying presents for 3 kids a week before the big day, we do alright between me and my partner but from September onwards each wage has a portion spent on Christmas bits main presents first, then stocking fillers then the wage before Christmas bits like wrapping paper and toke. Gifts for the extended family. I have adhd traits, I’m not diagnosed it’s something I’m tussling with at the moment but yeah… you find coping strategies and plan time for procrastination I need my dopamine hits throughout the day on my stupid matching games on my phone for example. I put a timer on the Alexa and try beat it when cleaning kitchen or folding laundry and play chill out electro music throughout my working day helps me focus on spreadsheets. You work this stuff out as you go along. Top grifter she makes Jack monroe look like a saint.

Reactions: 8
why hadn’t she already sorted the kids Christmas presents before she went in hospital?
She must have known she was having this op!
Even the MOT she could have had sorted before going in.
Also, what would she have done about the kids if she hadn’t had Faye stepping in and looking after them? The other week Faye and her family were away in Lincoln, imagine if this had happened then.
I’d assume that she has them with Faye rather than her mother because it’ll boost her follower count.

The other day, whilst allegedly in indescribable pain she was BEGGING people to follow her and favourite her.

I’ve never posted here but …. This women is quite unbelievable! I’m a nurse and worked at the hospital she is in for 8 years up until quite recently . Patients like her are nurses worse nightmares! I’ve come across quite a few in my time . Her behaviour is quite unbelievable and alarming but it’s not uncommon unfortunately. She is milking her hospital stay for all it’s worth, pratting around going to costa with a friend whilst begging for Christmas presents and someone to do her house up it’s just absolutely crazy . She is making a bloody fool of herself . Monday morning tomorrow a few days before Christmas the wards will be kicking out and she will be top of the list no doubt! I’m sure she will dig her heels in but if she can leave then ward then she can go home . Gives her a few days to sort her Christmas out . And her “friend” Faye should run for the hills in my opinion their friendship will soon become a hindrance for her . Cornwall has plenty of loony mums like jess and they all follow each Tibet obviously! and she plays on this , I can’t believe people fall for her absolute bull . I know nurses on her ward and I’m tempted to fill them in on her antics it’s totally unacceptable!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve never posted here but …. This women is quite unbelievable! I’m a nurse and worked at the hospital she is in for 8 years up until quite recently . Patients like her are nurses worse nightmares! I’ve come across quite a few in my time . Her behaviour is quite unbelievable and alarming but it’s not uncommon unfortunately. She is milking her hospital stay for all it’s worth, pratting around going to costa with a friend whilst begging for Christmas presents and someone to do her house up it’s just absolutely crazy . She is making a bloody fool of herself . Monday morning tomorrow a few days before Christmas the wards will be kicking out and she will be top of the list no doubt! I’m sure she will dig her heels in but if she can leave then ward then she can go home . Gives her a few days to sort her Christmas out . And her “friend” Faye should run for the hills in my opinion their friendship will soon become a hindrance for her . Cornwall has plenty of loony mums like jess and they all follow each Tibet obviously! and she plays on this , I can’t believe people fall for her absolute bull . I know nurses on her ward and I’m tempted to fill them in on her antics it’s totally unacceptable!
You should tell them to read the entire thread, there’s a lot of interesting revelations.

Also, I am starting to think she doesn’t want the boys to be in school, as it wouldn’t suit her alternative learning agenda/influencer lifestyle for them not to be homeschooled. It’ll be difficult if they have to go to school and be held back a year too.

Last edited:

I agree you should tell them, it's your friends she's trying to passive aggressively make out are not doing their jobs

Totally agree. If she can pop costa she can go home

Reactions: 4
How does she manage to parent three boys when she she shows she can barely deal with herself?

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure if shes still on here, but the partner of the triplets dad was on here previously. If there is still any ongoing court case I would be saving as much as this footage as possible to show how unstable she is to be looking after his sons and why when they are being so neglected is she getting to a say if he is in their life or not

Reactions: 2
I agree you should tell them, it's your friends she's trying to passive aggressively make out are not doing their jobs
I will email the ward manager now and ask her to take a look at what she is posting . I’m sure it breaches hospital confidentiality- some of it anyway .

I'm not sure if shes still on here, but the partner of the triplets dad was on here previously. If there is still any ongoing court case I would be saving as much as this footage as possible to show how unstable she is to be looking after his sons and why when they are being so neglected is she getting to a say if he is in their life or not
I hear Jess called the police on her for writing in here. So she needed to remove her comments.
Heaven forbid the truth be told 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So it's not okay for the dads partner to voice her opinions on the Internet but jess is fine to publicly speak about whatever she likes about the dad or her boys best interests on her very public instagram that seems very unfair

I hear Jess called the police on her for writing in here. So she needed to remove her comments.
Heaven forbid the truth be told 🥴
She’s a dick isn’t she. Films the police when she was living in temp accommodation to say they’re crap because they didn’t fall for her tit but happily calls them when it benefits her 😂
I imagine Devon and Cornwall sign when she rings for help.
Her post yesterday about training police officers pulling her made me laugh, she said they didn’t tell her they were training. So how did she know they were 🥴 contradicts herself all the time.

• Haha
If I could go out of hospital for the day I would be at home with my children. Not a stranger. Also stranger didn't want to be on insta.. yet there she is being posted.

Did anybody else notice in the video where she’s wheeled out side she didn’t cry out in pain when they went over the bump? Surly someone in as much pain as she claims would have shed a tear at that? I know that would have hurt my already “ excruciating“ arse

You should tell them to read the entire thread, there’s a lot of interesting revelations.

Also, I am starting to think she doesn’t want the boys to be in school, as it wouldn’t suit her alternative learning agenda/influencer lifestyle for them not to be homeschooled. It’ll be difficult if they have to go to school and be held back a year too.
Imagine being a teacher of her boys and have her haranguing you constantly over the least little thing.
Because that’s definitely what she’d be like.

If I could go out of hospital for the day I would be at home with my children. Not a stranger. Also stranger didn't want to be on insta.. yet there she is being posted.
And the person brings her child, but for some reason she can’t see her own children! 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.