Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange to take your dog into uni with you! She seems to have no concept of situations when it is not acceptable to bring your kids/ pets along

Reactions: 7
So strange to take your dog into uni with you! She seems to have no concept of situations when it is not acceptable to bring your kids/ pets along
Exactly, with the exception of guide dogs why would it even occur to anyone to take their dog to uni? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s not of this bleeping world that one.

Reactions: 5
Seriously she is the only person I know who would even get away with bringing a dog into uni !!like wtf?? honestly sometimes I admire her balls because tbf it ain't done her badly so far...
she's got 3 kids all in frugi vans etc
She has a house that was given to her
She slept in air b&b when homeless
She's always at festivals
Has 40000 followers on Instagram
3 gofundmes
And another account which she was asking for money to be sent to
Uni degree
Van
Dog
Doing a masters
Always has someone to have the kids

Reactions: 8
Seriously she is the only person I know who would even get away with bringing a dog into uni !!like wtf?? honestly sometimes I admire her balls because tbf it ain't done her badly so far...
she's got 3 kids all in frugi vans etc
She has a house that was given to her
She slept in air b&b when homeless
She's always at festivals
Has 40000 followers on Instagram
3 gofundmes
And another account which she was asking for money to be sent to
Uni degree
Van
Dog
Doing a masters
Always has someone to have the kids
I suppose if she’s got the balls to call the father of those boys a rapist and lie about her children being a product of rape and that he’s dead then all these things don’t seem that bad in comparison. I’m sure it will all come crashing down on her one day

So her kids have gone for a sleepover..Of course they’ve fallen straight asleep thats because they havent got a huge draft coming through there window or a cold hard floor beneath them!

Reactions: 4
So her kids have gone for a sleepover..Of course they’ve fallen straight asleep thats because they havent got a huge draft coming through there window or a cold hard floor beneath them!
Plus they were put to bed at a sensible time. Calmly no jumping and shouting etc. Finally a good night's sleep for them.

So Faye, mother of five boys has had the triplets plus the dog to stay at hers!
Didn’t they have to get rid of their own dog because one of her kids is allergic? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it wiere how she uses the husband of motherof5boys, not sure of his name, as a surrogate father to her own kids. Like they have a dad that wants to be in their lives by the sound of it. I wouldn't be surprised if her and the 5 boys family end up in some fued because she takes takes takes off everyone in her life and she ends up making up lies about him coming on to her or some sort of sexual assault. Notice how they are supposedly such good friends but faye and her family have not set foot in the triplets home always the other way round. Looks like they pity her and she's just a charity case to them

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it wiere how she uses the husband of motherof5boys, not sure of his name, as a surrogate father to her own kids. Like they have a dad that wants to be in their lives by the sound of it. I wouldn't be surprised if her and the 5 boys family end up in some fued because she takes takes takes off everyone in her life and she ends up making up lies about him coming on to her or some sort of sexual assault. Notice how they are supposedly such good friends but faye and her family have not set foot in the triplets home always the other way round. Looks like they pity her and she's just a charity case to them
I feel quite certain that Faye and her husband will get fed up with her eventually, I may be wrong but they’ve always struck me as a family that likes each other’s company and just needed each other and the kids.
She’ll become very annoying to them, that’s if she hasn’t already.

Reactions: 6
Also I find it wierd that they had the boys overnight for an interview, what interview is going to start before 9am I.e what reason is there the boys couldn't be dropped off to them in the morning and the dog. Unless the interview is further away in which case she can easily just pick up again after being 'homeless' obviously doesn't appreciate the fact she's been given a house And thinks she can manipulate the system to wherever the new job location is

Reactions: 3
I would not have Jess near my husband. With her history of false allegations and the fact she needed about 15 dna tests on those boys.

She screams to me someone Who would become jealous and obsessive over someone else's life/husband etc

Just wait until it starts getting more boisterous, people on her course will be fed up of it before long.
Her bringing the dog along really shows her entitlement and lack of consideration for others! Did she check with classmates for example? My daughter is highly allergic to animals and having someone bring in it a pet would really affect her!

She’s a very intense person.
that friendship won’t last. She’ssending her boys off for overnight stays to someone they’ve known literally two months? Jess doesn’t have use for her other friends now, she’s upgraded to someone who will be childcareso Dropped everyone else

So she didn't get the job. Seems like due to her view on curriculums and progress measurement.

Whilst i understand her desire to change things. I'm not sure she can get a job not doing it the way they do it now as I assume they have standards to meet etc.

I thought she had said at one point she was working at least 2 jobs,? What happened to them? How is she supporting the family at moment? I assume go fund me has run out.

Reactions: 3
If I was a potential employer I would be googling potential employees before hiring. They probably just goggled her found her tattle thread and multiple gofundmes and thought stay clear of her!

• Haha
She’s doing a campaign about hygiene poverty??? The irony….when her kids hair hasn’t been washed or brushed in months and months maybe even years 🥴.
Also imagine going to a job interview and telling the prospective employer how much you don’t agree with the way they do things….the mind boggles it really does 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t listen to her. She talks through her nose and it bugs me 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.