Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my suspicious mind, thinks she’s leaving long gaps between her posting so people think she’s gone to surgery, a very lot of what she’s doing feels for effect, I don’t know about anyone else’s hospital but ours are super good at pain management, if she’s genuinely in that amount of pain surely she’d be on morphine rather than iv paracetamol and entonox … she’s playing for sympathy without a doubt …
If she was in as much pain as she makes out she wouldn’t be documenting it. Like I’ve said in my previous comment when I was in labour with my son literally I was in absolute agony and I was on gas and air. The last bleeping thing I did was video my self and putting it online, instead I literally was laying on the bed trying so hard to think of anything just to take my mind off the pain. She’s just milking it for attention and it’s pathetic and a waste of nhs resources.

Reactions: 5
Why is she asking her followers to bring her stuff?! The NHS doesn’t want random visitors coming into hospitals, why can’t her family or friends do that???!

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget she’s so unwell and in so much pain ‘can’t keep food down’. But wine gums will be fine !!! She’s milking this for every drop she can get …. Oh and notice how she needs more time for Christmas!! That will be why the boys have very little and she needs help as she was in hospital, not that she’s wasted it all on festivals and like !!

Reactions: 9
Shes in so much pain but can manage to update her social media..😂 No energy but yet wants to wash her hair. Feels sick and threw up her food,But can stomach sweets 😩😭

God shes a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s deleted the story asking her followers to bring her stuff.. clearly reading here and knows she tripped herself up!

Reactions: 3
I find it funny how she talks as if people are concerned. She’s had a problem with her bottom… not so urgent that it’s passed to private sector … she should count herself lucky she’s not living with life long bowel problems… my son is 12 and has crohns …. I don’t think he’s ever made that much fuss as she is, he gets hospitalised fairly often and sometimes his pain is awful, funny through how he’s not asking me to film him so everyone can see, when he’s in too much pain he’s actually eeg very quiet and really out of it … I don’t believe her pain is so bad…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So the Instagram follower comes to the hospital. Brings her a ton of stuff, brushes all the knots out of her hair, first time that's happened lol and in return she feels the need to point out that the fan didn't bring a charger and that she's not craving the sports fruit gums any more !!!

Lost for words!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Are we supposed to believe that a charger is still needed? If not I need that phone! Mine wouldn't have lasted

Reactions: 4
So the Instagram follower comes to the hospital. Brings her a ton of stuff, brushes all the knots out of her hair, first time that's happened lol and in return she feels the need to point out that the fan didn't bring a charger and that she's not craving the sports fruit gums any more !!!

Lost for words!!
I reckon it’s her friend why would you brush some random instgrammers hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon it’s her friend why would you brush some random instgrammers hair 😂
If it was a random follower, it may just be the strangest content I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Posting a story about it and then covering their face. So so weird. She loves being a victim.

Reactions: 1
I thought she’s concerned about her safety of her whereabouts. Why’s she telling random insta followers where she is? That’s not how someone who’s scared for people to know where she is behaves

Also sounds like she’s trying to say the surgeon is at fault for her “pain”

Last edited:
Yes love I am sure that ward is full of people hospitalised due to complications of haemorrhoid surgery and it’s defo not just you

She’s been so dramatic she’s had the other patients rubbing her back but also managed to take this photo (why would you take that?).

DE68E13B-F6C1-4B4E-8009-BA9D7C3699BA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Lost for words!!
If stage friend likes brushing knots out of hair she should get her to do it with the boys hair, theirs is always in a dreadful state!

I bet motheroffiveboys really regrets the day she got involved with Jess. One minute you’ve got the warm glow of satisfaction from helping an aesthetically pleasing homeless woman with triplets and the next you’re heating milk of the feral triplets while their mum takes Tena lady thirst trap pictures from hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.