Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her behaviour really erratic, I no she said she has adhd but ?? And I think she will keep the boys out of school because I think a teacher may raise cause for concern for the boys, somethings don’t sit right with me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is her hair always tidy and out her face, but the boys have it matted and always in there face, pushing it away

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What a surprise..not nice when people have a forum to actually discuss the truth is it? I don’t know anyone that would randomly make up anything said here for no reason. This woman is dangerous and she’s constantly exploiting the vulnerable for her own gain. She is not happy there is somewhere that people can go to see the truth and think twice before spending their well earned money on someone that shouldn’t have it! Don’t get me wrong those boys…I would 100% donate actual things to them they needed! Any time, any place, anywhere! But not for more cars to break or more iPads and AirPods to lose and smash, more surfing lessons for her, more alcohol and drugs. No thank you! I would donate to the father for his fight to have a part in these boys life and would pay for a counsellor for them after they learned their mum telling them their dad was dead was also a lie!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
We need to start a petition to ban those starting up go fund me pages for causes that are not genuine - so that vulnerable, trusting and good people out there in the world are not duped by those who are incredibly skilled story tellers (liars), and those with poor money management skills - as we are currently seeing demonstrated by this particular person. So many red flags!

Reactions: 7
We need to start a petition to ban those starting up go fund me pages for causes that are not genuine - so that vulnerable, trusting and good people out there in the world are not duped by those who are incredibly skilled story tellers (liars), and those with poor money management skills - as we are currently seeing demonstrated by this particular person. So many red flags!
Her job before kids was fundraising, she knows exactly how to raise money.

So I was with the triplets dad for 5 years. I found out she was pregnant when we were together and expecting our first son (now have 2 boys together) he was one of 3 potential fathers, but was only a one night stand so hoped the chances were slim, we’ve experienced nothing but hell with her. For years she claimed we didn’t want anything to do with them, told people I was stopping him then told people he’s never asked etc then said we could meet them if we done a dna to prove he was the dad (she faked a peace of mind one that all 3 dads did),
Constant digs and public posts made about us, we finally saved enough money to take her to court (we were paying almost £400 in cms while raising our own kids so money was tight and not a lot spare, once we got to court we learned she accused him of domestic abuse and rape, luckily because of her being so public we have videos of her talking about sleeping with him on her lie so the allegation was dropped by the police, court started in 2020 but still going on because she refuses to turn up, she’s had court bailiffs looking for her, she’s had social services step in and now because of how she’s been behaving her right to represent the children in court has been took away, social have had to do a section 37 report on her, she’s a nasty nasty girl. She mad mine and my ex partners life the last 5 years agonising, all while claiming she was skint while sucking us dry and not allowing us or our sons meet the triplets, in the last court hearing it was disclosed shes under investigation for assaulting a shop worker for trying to shop lift a food shop because her card was declined yet days before she purchased matching wetsuits. She got over 5k during 2020 on her go fund me and claimed it was for the boys beds but they’ve never actually owned one it’s always been a mattress on the floor,
All that money went in things like air pods new Apple Macs, a bike, a car and so much more that was just for her, I feel for the people who have donated to her because it won’t be spent well she’s using all this money to buy new in her new house but she has everything for a house in storage! Her mums house is massive and has the boys every other week she just doesn’t post it, her dad is so well off he has a summer car,
She worked for a fundraising company before she had the triplets so the girl knows how to sell a story to gain traction and sympathy.
a very unwell unhinged girl,
She was dating a man when they were babies and when he dumped her she ran out the house leaving him alone with the kids so he couldn’t leave. Her mum had to drive two hours to get to them so he could leave and her dad had to go to her exes house (that she had broke into) to get her home to the kids. She needs help as in a mental hospital not more money,
I haven’t even covered half of what she’s done that’s dangerous regarding the children 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So I was with the triplets dad for 5 years. I found out she was pregnant when we were together and expecting our first son (now have 2 boys together) he was one of 3 potential fathers, but was only a one night stand so hoped the chances were slim, we’ve experienced nothing but hell with her. For years she claimed we didn’t want anything to do with them, told people I was stopping him then told people he’s never asked etc then said we could meet them if we done a dna to prove he was the dad (she faked a peace of mind one that all 3 dads did),
Constant digs and public posts made about us, we finally saved enough money to take her to court (we were paying almost £400 in cms while raising our own kids so money was tight and not a lot spare, once we got to court we learned she accused him of domestic abuse and rape, luckily because of her being so public we have videos of her talking about sleeping with him on her lie so the allegation was dropped by the police, court started in 2020 but still going on because she refuses to turn up, she’s had court bailiffs looking for her, she’s had social services step in and now because of how she’s been behaving her right to represent the children in court has been took away, social have had to do a section 37 report on her, she’s a nasty nasty girl. She mad mine and my ex partners life the last 5 years agonising, all while claiming she was skint while sucking us dry and not allowing us or our sons meet the triplets, in the last court hearing it was disclosed shes under investigation for assaulting a shop worker for trying to shop lift a food shop because her card was declined yet days before she purchased matching wetsuits. She got over 5k during 2020 on her go fund me and claimed it was for the boys beds but they’ve never actually owned one it’s always been a mattress on the floor,
All that money went in things like air pods new Apple Macs, a bike, a car and so much more that was just for her, I feel for the people who have donated to her because it won’t be spent well she’s using all this money to buy new in her new house but she has everything for a house in storage! Her mums house is massive and has the boys every other week she just doesn’t post it, her dad is so well off he has a summer car,
She worked for a fundraising company before she had the triplets so the girl knows how to sell a story to gain traction and sympathy.
She was dating a man when they were babies and when he dumped her she ran out the house leaving him alone with the kids so he couldn’t leave. Her mum had to drive two hours to get to them so he could leave and her dad had to go to her exes house (that she had broke into) to get her home to the kids. She needs help as in a mental hospital not more money,
I haven’t even covered half of what she’s done that’s dangerous regarding the children 🥺
Oh wow! I can’t believe you’ve commented! I feel so bad for you! You must be feeling so awful and seem like a decent parent. Wanting your boys to meet their brothers 😭! She just doesn’t understand how she affects other people, including her own children😔. It’s so sad! I hope you all get the outcome you so deserve and this woman gets the help she needs.

Reactions: 7
Bravo to you! go get them boys and give them a loving family. hopefully people see this and realise what you say is the truth

Reactions: 3
Bravo to you! go get them boys and give them a loving family. hopefully people see this and realise what you say is the truth
We are no longer together but I will forever support him in regards to access with the triplets ❤
mum boys adore him and I know hers will too

Oh wow! I can’t believe you’ve commented! I feel so bad for you! You must be feeling so awful and seem like a decent parent. Wanting your boys to meet their brothers 😭! She just doesn’t understand how she affects other people, including her own children😔. It’s so sad! I hope you all get the outcome you so deserve and this woman gets the help she needs.
It’s so refreshing to see a post where people can actually comment all the stuff she’s done and she can’t delete it 😎

We are no longer together but I will forever support him in regards to access with the triplets ❤
mum boys adore him and I know hers will too

It’s so refreshing to see a post where people can actually comment all the stuff she’s done and she can’t delete it 😎
Sorry MY boys not mum boys 😂

Reactions: 6
I remember an argument between your friends and her dad once on one of the go fund me pages and him saying the reason you guys weren’t allowed to meet them because he wasn’t at the birth even though you didn’t know if he was the dad then, one of the the potential fathers (most likely I think her dad said) was there. Must have been awful for him to watch them be born hold them and then find out they wasn’t his, I hope you and your children are well and that you and your ex get to meet these boys one day, I’ve seen you’ve both thought so hard. Really admirable for a woman in your situation to think about the childrens needs and their needs only!👌🏼
Also what a woman you are to stand by a man through all she put him through I hope he knows how lucky he is to have children with you, especially after the unfortunate luck of his first baby mum 😂😂

I remember an argument between your friends and her dad once on one of the go fund me pages and him saying the reason you guys weren’t allowed to meet them because he wasn’t at the birth even though you didn’t know if he was the dad then, one of the the potential fathers (most likely I think her dad said) was there. Must have been awful for him to watch them be born hold them and then find out they wasn’t his, I hope you and your children are well and that you and your ex get to meet these boys one day, I’ve seen you’ve both thought so hard. Really admirable for a woman in your situation to think about the childrens needs and their needs only!👌🏼
Also what a woman you are to stand by a man through all she put him through I hope he knows how lucky he is to have children with you, especially after the unfortunate luck of his first baby mum 😂😂
Oh that’s interesting I got the impression it was just her and her mum at the start

This is all extremely shocking! I’m amazed she’s allowed to work with children if she’s got a history of assault. I bet she’s going to regret bringing everyone to this page to learn all of this!

Reactions: 2
Jesus this is so much more messy than I could have ever imagined!
I’m sure she’s sat here reading it all like duck! Bet she won’t be leading her followers to this page anymore. I think she was hoping an army of them would show up to defend her

Reactions: 6
God I found her irritating and felt like there was a bit of drama surrounding her - noticed her mums help etc but all of this is MADNESS.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see that social services would have any interest in this family. The kids are clearly being fed, are clean and are not being left alone in the house or placed in overtly dangerous situations so they are really not ‘at risk’ children. Mum letting their hair get completely tangled and allowing (indeed encouraging) them to stay up well into the night would just become under the remit of questionable parenting.

That said, she’s begging for Instagram modelling and advertising jobs and the way she has the boys hair looking will hinder that a lot. Their hair isn’t ‘wild’ it’s matted. 2 of Faye’s boys have hair that is genuinely very curly and it’s not matted, not unkempt and it not being so doesn’t stop the boys having fun and being ‘wild’. Only one of the triplets has hair with actual curls and the other 2 just have wavy hair. Their hair is the most matted because she’s just not maintained it at all. I hate commenting on kids’ looks (these are cute kids in all other respects and long hair on boys is lovely) but she’s marketing her family based on their looks. Instagram is a photo/video sharing app so is almost entirely based on aesthetics. So if you don’t like people commenting on aesthetics…just don’t post your kids on very public instagrams to make money out of them.

Reactions: 5
After hearing what other people have said about her who know her and her situation I wish I had popcorn last bight After the revelations!

Also I do think social Services should be involved, she left their front door open a couple of days ago and a dog and strange man wondered in???

Them little boys are really cute looking but as someone else said she just needs to brush their hair it just looks neglected and not like they have been having fun!

Agree with the above posters we all think her boys are adorable and their hair would be lovely brushed trimmed and conditioned

but who on earth leaves their front door open for a strange man to walk in

The mum of the triplets brothers posted and said cps are involved so I think a lot has gone on behind closed doors that we obviously don’t see online, but even then I’ve followed her for years and seen her drunk making videos while having the kids

The mum of the triplets brothers posted and said cps are involved so I think a lot has gone on behind closed doors that we obviously don’t see online, but even then I’ve followed her for years and seen her drunk making videos while having the kids
Did you see that video online where she was drunk holding one of the boys over her head while he was screaming scared and she nearly knocked him into the l ceiling light and nearly dropped him on head on the stairs? 😔
Right though what everyone else is saying those boys are absolutely beautiful and deserve the world 🌎. They would definitely be brilliant little models as they are so adorable. But the hair definitely needs to be cleaned and brushed. Imagine asking your child for their consent to brush their teeth?…or to take medicine if they were poorly. Kids will just say no as probably would ours. It’s madness! Since the false rape allegation she seems to have gone above and beyond with consent…but won’t let them know their dad is alive and well and not dead I’m the sky, as well as asking if THEY want to meet him and their brothers. Everything is a contradiction to whatever agenda fits her!

• Wow
I hate it when people use ADHD as an excuse for all things. Of course having ADHD makes lots and lots of things tougher but using it as an excuse for not looking after your stuff is just stupid. ADHD is treatable if it’s negatively impacting that much. People with ADHD may need reasonable adjustments but are more than capable of locking the van and house doors. Leave yourself memos if you know you’re at risk of doing that and actually care about your stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.