Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet motheroffiveboys really regrets the day she got involved with Jess. One minute you’ve got the warm glow of satisfaction from helping an aesthetically pleasing homeless woman with triplets and the next you’re heating milk of the feral triplets while their mum takes Tena lady thirst trap pictures from hospital.

Is it just me or is 5 years old way too old to be having warm milk at bedtime ? I feel like motherof5boys was even making a sly sarcastic dig about how she never had to do it with her boys

I bet motheroffiveboys really regrets the day she got involved with Jess. One minute you’ve got the warm glow of satisfaction from helping an aesthetically pleasing homeless woman with triplets and the next you’re heating milk of the feral triplets while their mum takes Tena lady thirst trap pictures from hospital.

Reactions: 1
No doubt said milk still has to be served in baby bottles too

Reactions: 1
Hands up if you googled the ward name to check if it’s a psych ward

🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely find this so odd. Wallowing in pain one minute and basically asking people to drop off goods to her bed. She did the same thing a couple of days ago. She perked up, didn’t she! Most people would decline with thanks.
But then was ungrateful as they didn’t get her a phone charger etc 😂 she’s not that Ill suprised she’s still there tbh

Reactions: 3
I thinks she just wanted time away from the boys getting the attention she craves, and with it been Christmas next week people will sorry for her as she’s probably not got the boys anything and they will set up a amazon wish list

Reactions: 7
What on earth is that video of her crying on the floor of the corridor?? I completely sympathise with her if what she’s saying is true, but if you’re in that much pain would you be able to set up your phone on a hospital floor to film to yourself?? Much as those floors are cleaned regularly people are walking up and down with their shoes on all day 🤮 and she admits herself the nurses offered to help her back to bed and she refused, but then was annoyed when she was left to do it herself. You can’t help some people!!

• Wow
I possibly think the hospital are on to her, nurses (my daughter is one). Generally have a bit of no nonsense attitude, yeah they are incredibly over worked, as she keeps saying but I think she’s angry that they are not pandering to her… she’s making such a fuss, the more pain you’re in the less mobile you become, she’s clearly not in as much pain as she makes out… my son has spent lots of time in hospital having lesions and a fistula around his bottom because of his Crohn’s he spends much of his time in hospital in bed as he can be in so much pain and wiped out from it, but he still wouldn’t dream of making the fuss she is …. She’s an embarrassment and should be utterly ashamed of herself ….

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker and never normally comment but I can't hold back any longer. What the actual f*"k have I just watched?! Crawling around on the corridor floor (but well enough to set up a camera first 🥴). Nurses are striking across the country and the NHS is on it's arse (pun not intended) and she's pulling stunts like this. Quite frankly she's a disgrace and I'm not surprised the nurse said "I really do not have time for this". I'd have her straight in a wheelchair down to the psych department if I was that nurse. Unbelievable how she's behaved the past few days and her attitude to NHS staff.

*aaaand breathe....😂*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s embarassing herself, don’t try and link it back to strikes or lack of pay: absolute idiot! 99% of patients wouldn’t be videoing themselves, she’s an absolute disgrace.

She genuinely reminds me of someone with Histronic Personality Disorder.

Last edited:
What the duck is that video on the floor. You actually see her putting her second hand over her eyes to 'cry' after pressing record. I'm not surprised the nurses have just let her get on with it. They will be very well versed in people that fake it for sympathy and she won't be fooling any of them.

Also, why broadcast the ward and then say you're only accepting people you actually know. In that case, message them privately.

She's so shameless it's painful to watch.

Edit. Punctuation fail

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m a nurse. I would have a HUGE problem with her video recording. We could be talking about confidential information in the background. I’m vary of FaceTimes but this to lots of followers is completely crazy.
Also, the laying on the floor, if there is an emergency and we need the crash trolley she’ll be laying on the floor in the way!
And…. I’ve seen the urine, faeces, blood, other bodily fluids that end up on the floor. Housekeeping are amazing at cleaning but between rounds they do get disgusting.

Reactions: 15
What the actual eff am I witnessing on her stories 😩 she so clearly just wants some time away from the boys now!

Reactions: 4
Least they are been looked after right will have clean brushed hair , bet they are loving life 🙏🤷🏻‍♀️
Her preference for home schooling would fit her life perfectly with them boys as there’s no school to raise alarm bells about her then!

Reactions: 8
What a delight this one is… saw her trending on my way to reverse read 🍿 what a grifting attention seeking pain the the 🍑 literally.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ what have I just seen. I don’t really know why she’s still in hospital surely she isn’t as bad as she’s making out.

Reactions: 4
She has been told she’s risking other patients lives sitting there refusing to move. She is a o disrespectful and shows that she believes she’s more important than other patients. Imagine finding out your family member has died because of a hold up being rushed to surgery because some girl with a sore arse refused to move while filming herself on the floor for nothing more than sympathy. I think it’s time they discharge her and stop letting her waste time and money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the hell is there a film of her whaling on the floor? She’s actually mental! Poor hospital! She’s disclosed the hospital and the ward…people won’t be happy seeing that imagine if someone goes down there and kicks off because she’s taken up other patients time and care?
She seriously needs to be taken to the psychiatric ward for an assessment because this behaviour is not normal and some of her worst yet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.