Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly so trying to justify herself in the above messages and yeah nlmoaning benefits are t enough but has nepugh to send her kids to different lessons

Who lets their children on the beach in the pitch black, and then to find it funny as she can’t see them. Dangerous this woman is

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who lets their children on the beach in the pitch black, and then to find it funny as she can’t see them. Dangerous this woman is
She’s unhinged.
Also how is she affording horse riding lessons for the three of them?
Another magic money tree moment?

Reactions: 2
That’s one of the most dangerous and stupid things you can do. I mean, along with them standing right next to cliff edges, or walking far ahead down country lanes in the darkness.

I don’t understand what is wrong with her.

Reactions: 4
That’s one of the most dangerous and stupid things you can do. I mean, along with them standing right next to cliff edges, or walking far ahead down country lanes in the darkness.

I don’t understand what is wrong with her.

I saw this on her page today and I couldn't believe whati was seeing literally worst parent ever

I’m actually worried that it’s going to take one of them getting serious hurt by her neglect to either shake her or social to take them

does anyone agree that (Unless her boys have SEN?), their speech for 5-and-a-half-year-olds is rather worrying. The narration in the riding video is very immature for their age - on so many levels - their use of vocab, tenses, sentence structure and pronunciation (even of their own names and simple words like ‘horsey’ and ‘watch me do a trick’) would concern me. More in line with 3 year old language development. If there weren’t subtitles I wouldn’t know what they were saying for most of it. However she seems to think this (and other behaviours etc) make them cute she’s infantilising them to keep the endearing ‘cute’ vibe going as they grow older.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
does anyone agree that (Unless her boys have SEN?), their speech for 5-and-a-half-year-olds is rather worrying. The narration in the riding video is very immature for their age - on so many levels - their use of vocab, tenses, sentence structure and pronunciation (even of their own names and simple words like ‘horsey’ and ‘watch me do a trick’) would concern me. More in line with 3 year old language development. If there weren’t subtitles I wouldn’t know what they were saying for most of it. However she seems to think this (and other behaviours etc) make them cute she’s infantilising them to keep the endearing ‘cute’ vibe going as they grow older.
I think this is where her home schooling (or lack of) is really showing. This is something that a primary school teacher would pick up on straight away. It would really stand out in that environment.

Reactions: 7
Love that she has put msc psychology studebt in her bio when she isn't even doing that anymore 😆 all to make it look like she ain't a lazy layabout scrounging

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do she think begrudges having the kids? I can imagine if she didn’t have them, she’d be floating about all over the world, picking up casual work when she can, and enjoying having all the freedom and no responsibilities.

I think her a lot of these influencers have kids for the wrong reasons thinking it’s going to be a walk in the park not realising how hard looking after children is.

Well, they went pony riding and she went off and left them to it for an hour....what!!?
Firstly what a cheek! Leaving the staff to babysit and secondly wouldn't you want to watch them on their lesson.
A very odd lady!!

She said she left them. But who filmed the footage for her reel…surely the riding school staff didn’t do that too? As well as looking after 2 children not riding as well as the pony with the one on whilst they took turns.

She said she left them. But who filmed the footage for her reel…surely the riding school staff didn’t do that too? As well as looking after 2 children not riding as well as the pony with the one on whilst they took turns.
Very true, I did think it may have been staff, as she would have the cheek to ask them. She is obviously a liar, so who knows?

They desperately need to be in speech therapy. It’s common for multiples to have delayed speech but the worrying part is she doesn’t seem to think it’s delayed! They would benefit so much from early help and speech therapy.

Reactions: 3
She's so self centered , she's alone with the children and dog at the beach to go surfing, so must be leaving 3 five year old boys and a dog unattended on the beach while she surfs. Those boys could literally drown and she would be too far away to help, constantly putting them in danger
---
Screenshot_20230420_222710_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also her best mate seems to be forgetting about Jess who does not work or has no intention to work. Just trying to fiddle her student loans, benefits system and constant gofundmes

“Back with my babies after a wild and wonderful weekend”
So a child free weekend again!
What’s has she been that it was wild?
Also, are dogs allowed off leads on beaches?

“Back with my babies after a wild and wonderful weekend”
So a child free weekend again!
What’s has she been that it was wild?
Also, are dogs allowed off leads on beaches?
Yes they are allowed off lead, debatable subject but they are allowed off lead - it is annoying as I cannot take mr nervous dog to the beach on beach as so many off lead dogs with no recall. Not sure what her dog is like but in general it can be annoying and I am a dog lover.
Not sure what beach she’s at, some beaches have seasonal dog ban in Cornwall. But I’m sure Jessica would be above the rules even if there was a dog ban 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I right in thinking she has only recently finished her teaching degree? Early last year? I seem to remember during her homeless days her saying that she needs to complete an assignment and then she has finished? I may be wrong but she hasn't actually worked as a teacher in a school (aside from placements with her course?) Yet she is a key note speaker at a university today and is waffling on about scrapping this that and the other as if she is an experienced teacher. Don't get me wrong I fully agree with an overhaul needed for how behaviour is addressed and understood and helped but from what I have seen of Jess she is no more qualified or experienced than I am. I worked as a TA for many years and have been home educating my 3 children for the past 8 years.

On another note I struggle to listen to her nasal drivel for 1 minutes let alone for an entire key note speech. It's know wonder her boys speech isn't the best when they hear her version of sounds and pronunciation!

the boy at the end said “guess what, I left my clothes on so we can just go” just as she cut it off 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.