Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
What on earth is that video of her crying on the floor of the corridor?? I completely sympathise with her if what she’s saying is true, but if you’re in that much pain would you be able to set up your phone on a hospital floor to film to yourself?? Much as those floors are cleaned regularly people are walking up and down with their shoes on all day 🤮 and she admits herself the nurses offered to help her back to bed and she refused, but then was annoyed when she was left to do it herself. You can’t help some people!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Bootoyoutoo

She really really fucks me off she's just used her neuro diversity to try and shame the rac into sorting her put as a priority she's a fucking joke of a woman, your not neuro diverse when u nee do book forms to go to festivals are u jess and saying how hot it is with the dog and the boys, she's always saying how much she loves the heat when it's hot other times and she will b on the beach but when it suits her it's to hot....u didn't sort out cover because u was too busy fuckbig about at festivals jess and now it's everyone else's fault apart from your own I've got an idea get a fucking cab home with the kids and then go back tomorrow but noooo u wanna act hard done by and keep tagging the rac because u have a big group of followers and think u should be treated as priority, what about the other people stranded who have adhd jess????

dreamteam1

VIP Member
She’s embarassing herself, don’t try and link it back to strikes or lack of pay: absolute idiot! 99% of patients wouldn’t be videoing themselves, she’s an absolute disgrace.

She genuinely reminds me of someone with Histronic Personality Disorder.

Last edited:

GhostHoward

VIP Member
1D0AF3B7-B314-4ABE-A902-672E0BB64284.png

Soooo…….what do you want? Why don’t you tell your mum what you want to get the boys and then just settle up with her later?

• Wow

Bootoyoutoo

I can't believe she has the audacity to comment on the cost of the coronation and the public paying for it...we paying for u to jess to sit on your ass at home surfing and taking your kids to every activity under the sun as well, we also paying for your house in Cornwall...and oh yeah have u also forgotten when u asked for the public to donate tp your go fund me which included ridiculous things like the latest car??? Fucking cheek of her! She sits there talking about the cost of living when she bought her boys the most expensive bikes, there at every activity going and they eating from makes and spencers etc and she was having avocado on toast for breakfast, don't think it's affecting u jess because if it was u wouldn't be home schooling the boys u would be off your arse and working like the rest of us

Don’t forget she’s so unwell and in so much pain ‘can’t keep food down’. But wine gums will be fine !!! She’s milking this for every drop she can get …. Oh and notice how she needs more time for Christmas!! That will be why the boys have very little and she needs help as she was in hospital, not that she’s wasted it all on festivals and like !!

Reactions: 9

alk1989

Anyone else find it wiere how she uses the husband of motherof5boys, not sure of his name, as a surrogate father to her own kids. Like they have a dad that wants to be in their lives by the sound of it. I wouldn't be surprised if her and the 5 boys family end up in some fued because she takes takes takes off everyone in her life and she ends up making up lies about him coming on to her or some sort of sexual assault. Notice how they are supposedly such good friends but faye and her family have not set foot in the triplets home always the other way round. Looks like they pity her and she's just a charity case to them

Pennylope26

I’m sorry but they are 4 years old. My daughter hates me washing and brushing etc her hair, sorry but you are the parent, not the other round! It’s just pure laziness, if she doesn’t want to brush their hair then simply cut it to a more manageable length!

Oh my gosh, she’s behaving like they are the first kids ever to get chicken pox !! How much drama and fuss …. I know for some it can be very serious (my big boy was hospitalised with them). But oh my gosh, she’s making it out like they’ve got the plague!!

• Haha

Ratherbeskiing

What the fuck is that video on the floor. You actually see her putting her second hand over her eyes to 'cry' after pressing record. I'm not surprised the nurses have just let her get on with it. They will be very well versed in people that fake it for sympathy and she won't be fooling any of them.

Also, why broadcast the ward and then say you're only accepting people you actually know. In that case, message them privately.

She's so shameless it's painful to watch.

Edit. Punctuation fail

Last edited:

Insta__star

...."""" tell me what I want to buy...."

"I miss the boys"... but not enough to visit them/go home. I honestly can't get over her going to homebase and Costa... then back to hospital.

Anonymous One

Please don't take this the wrong way but I grew up in poverty and I could have taken the easy route got pregnant and been given a council house when I was younger but I didn't want to live like that and I knew that wanted to wait till u could provide for my kids before having them hence I waited till I was 30 to have my first...it is very irresponsible to have children when you can't afford them and then expect everyone else to pick up the bill. As I said she had no income when she had them and no house and the doctors even told her it would be expensive to bring up 3 children. What pisses me off even more is that she pleads poverty but has surfing lessons and goes to festivals which don't come cheap.

She has also said in a recent post that if she choose to stay home and look after her children that is her right which is true if u have savings and not relying on a go fund me to back you up.

I hate people like this that think her situation is every one else's problem there are people in worse positions who do not have family support she could easily go and live with her parents whilst she saves up and gets a place or gets a job but she wants to be given a council house because she knows as long as she pays her rent she will have it forever then she can use the extra income she will get when she's a teacher to spunk on nights out
She’s clearly a middle class woman who grew up in relative privilege and has a sense of entitlement that comes from privilege.

Anonymous One

‘I’m going silent now for a bit because I have loads to do so unfortunately you won’t know if I ever finish the lots and lots of things I need to do to give my poor boys a Christmas (have you seen them, they’re triplets?) who need presents and a working car. Link to donate in bio but completely unnecessary because they’re only cute starving triplets. Did I mention we were homeless for Christmas last year?’.

So the Instagram follower comes to the hospital. Brings her a ton of stuff, brushes all the knots out of her hair, first time that's happened lol and in return she feels the need to point out that the fan didn't bring a charger and that she's not craving the sports fruit gums any more !!!

Lost for words!!

• Wow
  • Sad
My friend contacted her about driving using her phone and got this back! She’s a crank who doesn’t like to think she’s in the wrong! She blocked and deleted her. My friend doesn’t go on here and is far from a troll!
---
She also tried calling my friend via Instagram so who’s the troll/bully?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Gee6us

I’m really getting frustrated with the fact that she doesn’t actually seem to have sorted her house out properly yet! Surely that should have been the priority? Get unpacked properly and sorted so they have a proper home that they’ve been so desperate for. Going out is great but I can’t help but think she should be focusing on the house for now. Had she done that in the first place it would all be done.

gossipfortwo

“Also want to know where the triplets dad is”

couldn’t help but reply to this. The dads fighting her in court but she falsely accused him of rape to slow the process,
There’s a Cornwall live on her from back in lockdown and arguments about the dad desperate to meet them, also a few comments that suggest there was more than one potential father of them, believe she made a Facebook live once’s talking about all the potential dads and the nights she slept with them so as you can imagine a lot of locals hate her for then going on to say the triplets were a product of rape after publicly boasting about having sex with the dad!
She’s not very liked where she’s from, from what I can gather

• Wow
Oh my goodness, it’s so amazing the recovery she’s made, dancing on tables, crawling under beds, then lifting something as heavy as a table …. Surely she’s in too much pain for that …. She’s utterly vile, clearly the hospital drama was exactly that, very possibly orchestrated in order for a reason as to why the boys don’t have gifts !!

alk1989

Going to speak about supporting children's needs after neglecting her own. One of them just said I slept in my clothes, so she's getting them up out of bed, not washing or dressing them making them go out in what they have slept in, matted hair, I presume not even breakfast as she kept going on about how late she is. Drove them squashed in the back of a van very unsafe under a surfboard and a bench to dump them on her friend she met on the Internet... again. That's after already dumping them on someone else all weekend. Her children are quite obviously developmentally behind , who on earth would listen to what she has to say. I couldn't think of anyone I would rather not take advice for my children on. And letting her fill young impressionable minds with her speech coming from no experience is shocking.