Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will email the ward manager now and ask her to take a look at what she is posting . I’m sure it breaches hospital confidentiality- some of it anyway .
Do it!! Honestly I don’t understand why she is acting this way it completely baffles me! She’s slagging the nhs off then she keeps referring back to them being short staffed, if she’s that bothered by the nhs why doesn’t she just go home? She’s well enough to go to costas she’s well enough to look after her boys. She clearly hasn’t got them any Christmas presents and expects people to fund them. Really infuriating!

I’m sorry but wtf is “ghosted” I’ve never heard that term when you know you should get your children something but cba to go through with it! Didn’t realise this was called something I always thought it was a pathetic excuse because you clearly haven’t got the money or don’t want to buy your children something 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find it so annoying that she’s begging people to buy her kids Christmas presents and di jobs on her house.
But what I find most infuriating is that some stupid people will actually do it!

Reactions: 8
I bet motheroffiveboys really regrets the day she got involved with Jess. One minute you’ve got the warm glow of satisfaction from helping an aesthetically pleasing homeless woman with triplets and the next you’re heating milk of the feral triplets while their mum takes Tena lady thirst trap pictures from hospital.

Omg.this is the best post on this thread ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold up. So she went out for a coffee and attempted to buy a shed? Then returned back to her hospital bed for a nap? WTF. Being without the boys is breaking her apparently but Costa takes priority. She’s unstable and those boys are looking dreadful. Saying things like ‘my mum can’t care for my boys and take photos of them’ is passive aggressive and pure nasty. Wow.

Reactions: 13
So whilst in hospital she has…
1. Recorded other patients conversations and put them on Instagram
2. Set up a camera in a corridor and filmed herself crawling around, then refused to go back to bed when asked
3. Repeatedly moaned about staff but always adds “they’re so overstretched” because apparently that absolves her
4. “Tena lady thirst trap” 😂😂
5. Left the hospital to go to home base and Costa
6. Begged, begged and begged some more
7. Not found time in her busy schedule to buy any presents for her boys
8…. And it sounds like she wants to be discharged with a care package in place. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What did I miss?

• Heart
You’ve not missed owt as we say in Yorkshire. Or you’ve missed nowt… I’m still gobsmacked. I’d heard of her through here or saw something about her lifestyle has she been on tv? But this weeks performance I can’t look away

Reactions: 2
...."""" tell me what I want to buy...."

"I miss the boys"... but not enough to visit them/go home. I honestly can't get over her going to homebase and Costa... then back to hospital.

Reactions: 9
I despise the begging (unt.
Why would you not have at least sorted the kids Christmas presents out before now?
They’re just 5, they still don’t have many expectations at that age, just a few wrapped up toys, puzzles & books.
And where the duck is her mother and the rest of her family?
Why are they allowing her to beg off others?
From what I’ve seen they don’t look to be hard up, sort your daughter out for goodness sake.

here comes the wish list off Amazon 😆
“No Amazon this is not what I was thinking when I typed in “off road car”.
No of course not, but put the whole thing on line so the silly deluded people that fall for your tricks can see them anyway and decide that those poor boys actually deserve those expensive cars anyway!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is that what the shed is for? To keep the begged off road cars in?

She seriously shouldn't be allowed to be in sole charge of those boys. I appreciate that if this is how she normally acts that her mum might have stepped back a long time ago but if it was my daughter then I'd be trying my best to get the help she needed, taking those kids in to give them some stability and looking towards their father for help (depending on the circumstance, I'm not sure what the situation is here).

I needed an Operation last year and the nhs waiting list was so long and I was in so much pain that I went into debt and went private, my Sole income is carers allowance so it's going to take me bloody years to pay back but needs must. To see her fannying around in a bed she doesn't need when someone else's operation may be delayed because of lack of bed space is just astounding. Selfish little madam.

Unfor
Is that what the shed is for? To keep the begged off road cars in?

She seriously shouldn't be allowed to be in sole charge of those boys. I appreciate that if this is how she normally acts that her mum might have stepped back a long time ago but if it was my daughter then I'd be trying my best to get the help she needed, taking those kids in to give them some stability and looking towards their father for help (depending on the circumstance, I'm not sure what the situation is here).

I needed an Operation last year and the nhs waiting list was so long and I was in so much pain that I went into debt and went private, my Sole income is carers allowance so it's going to take me bloody years to pay back but needs must. To see her fannying around in a bed she doesn't need when someone else's operation may be delayed because of lack of bed space is just astounding. Selfish little madam.
Unfortunately I’m in the same boat apart from i am not in pain but due to have an operation but on the waiting list which Christ knows how long I’ve got to wait for, makes me cross she’s slagging the nhs off but happy to keep staying there. Be bloody grateful because some countries she would have been charged an arm and a leg for and the fact she gets it for free she shouldn’t be moaning.

Looks like she's dumped the boys on another poor friend and they still are not with family. Unless it's her sister but I get the feeling it's just some do gooder friend who doesn't know what she's got herself into with jess

Reactions: 4
Looks like she's dumped the boys on another poor friend and they still are not with family. Unless it's her sister but I get the feeling it's just some do gooder friend who doesn't know what she's got herself into with jess
The state of them drinking milk from baby feeding bottles!!
And she says they’re not developmentally behind!
Also does she realise the damage to teeth drinking milk in this way does?

It blows my mind how entitled this little cow is! She seriously has her priorities all messed up. She rather go on the hunt for a shed and to costa than to go and see her children. She needs to give her head a wobble 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

Why is she still even in there? I know she had an infection and she was in pain but surely it’s been sorted by now

Reactions: 4
Looks like she been told not to put lives on due to patient confidentiality. And such bullshit she lives at least 2 hours walk from a bus stop has she suddenly moved to the outer hebrides 😆. She's got no one to blame but herself for her mot which she could have got booked in through November or early December. Whys she concerned about having a vehicle over Christmas. She's either in too much pain to function or She's able to drive around and look after her kids, which is it

Looks like she been told not to put lives on due to patient confidentiality. And such bullshit she lives at least 2 hours walk from a bus stop has she suddenly moved to the outer hebrides 😆. She's got no one to blame but herself for her mot which she could have got booked in through November or early December. Whys she concerned about having a vehicle over Christmas. She's either in too much pain to function or She's able to drive around and look after her kids, which is it
2 hours from a bus stop 😂😂 she’s so dramatic

Reactions: 2
Literally the beggiest bleep ever! Are the kids now with a follower? Where the fu k are social services?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.