Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When these ‘influencers’ post tattle comments they literally never post the ones that their followers might think have a point. Personally, I’m not really that bothered if she’s wearing Birkenstocks (or anything really). I’m not even bothered about her owning a load of surf gear (though I do think buying new boards when homeless is a bit ridiculous). I also think it’s criminal that affordable housing is in such short supply. I don’t even take much issue with crowdfunding for rent.

What I take issue with is the fact that she has now crowdfunded at least twice (most likely 3 times). Whilst doing this she went out a bought a van, which had since broke down significantly twice in the few weeks that she’s owned it. She then let a crowdfunder for a rent deposit be set up despite clearly being in the running for a council house, which she was offered almost immediately afterwards. Now she’s in the council house (which she absolutely deserves and there should be more of them) instead of being grateful she’s complained every step of the way.

She clearly has no intention of ever working a full-time job (exemplified by the fact that she’s still thinking of homeschooling the children and is asking for paid ads). The reason I take issue with this isn’t even because I begrudge her the grift. It’s because when people see this they tar all people in a similar position with the same brush when the vast majority of them aren’t entitled grifters. She’s the ‘acceptable face’ of homelessness for people because she’s a middle class white woman who’s not unattractive and I guarantee that if she wasn’t people wouldn’t view her in the same way. Her being an entitled grifter (which will only become clearer as time goes on) just makes it more difficult for others who already had it more difficult.

Also, tattle provides an outlet for that frustration. I don’t want to and never would troll somebody. I have no business in posting things to them. I just want to discuss the discrepancies I see calmly, in a manner I don’t consider to be cruel and should be allowed to do that in some forum away from those influencers’ eyes. If you don’t like it don’t seek it out. Sorry for the rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been following her on insta but didn’t realise she had a thread here til she posted it

Reactions: 1
When these ‘influencers’ post tattle comments they literally never post the ones that their followers might think have a point. Personally, I’m not really that bothered if she’s wearing Birkenstocks (or anything really). I’m not even bothered about her owning a load of surf gear (though I do think buying new boards when homeless is a bit ridiculous). I also think it’s criminal that affordable housing is in such short supply. I don’t even take much issue with crowdfunding for rent.

What I take issue with is the fact that she has now crowdfunded at least twice (most likely 3 times). Whilst doing this she went out a bought a van, which had since broke down significantly twice in the few weeks that she’s owned it. She then let a crowdfunder for a rent deposit be set up despite clearly being in the running for a council house, which she was offered almost immediately afterwards. Now she’s in the council house (which she absolutely deserves and there should be more of them) instead of being grateful she’s complained every step of the way.

She clearly has no intention of ever working a full-time job (exemplified by the fact that she’s still thinking of homeschooling the children and is asking for paid ads). The reason I take issue with this isn’t even because I begrudge her the grift. It’s because when people see this they tar all people in a similar position with the same brush when the vast majority of them aren’t entitled grifters. She’s the ‘acceptable face’ of homelessness for people because she’s a middle class white woman who’s not unattractive and I guarantee that if she wasn’t people wouldn’t view her in the same way. Her being an entitled grifter (which will only become clearer as time goes on) just makes it more difficult for others who already had it more difficult.

Also, tattle provides an outlet for that frustration. I don’t want to and never would troll somebody. I have no business in posting things to them. I just want to discuss the discrepancies I see calmly, in a manner I don’t consider to be cruel and should be allowed to do that in some forum away from those influencers’ eyes. If you don’t like it don’t seek it out. Sorry for the rant!

Absolutely everything you have said here! My mum had 7 children my mum and dad split up when I was 12 abs my mum was forced to find her own place to live in as the council didn't have 4 bedroom places available and even though my mum said we would be happy with a 2/3 bed they wouldn't give us it because they said thry couldn't let us be overcrowded!

Anyhow we struggled for a couple of weeks literally slept where ever we could, some of us went to one set of grandparents the others went to another set of grandparents but my mum got a job and begged and burrowed from family to get a deposit together to get a privately rented house it was falling apart there was a hole in the ceiling from the bathroom falling thorugh but it was better then being on the streets! We was 1 hour travelling time by train from anyone we knew and we still had to go to school in the Borough we had left because the waiting list in the new area was mad but my mum would get us all up and ready and get us to school each day and then go and work

The point of the story is no-one gave a duck about us, no one would help us, we lost pretty much all our belongings as we had no where to store them whilst we waited for pur new place, my mum had duck all money but she didn't go out and spend what she did have on stuff that wasn't nesseccary such as surf boards and a car she put every penny she had towards the deposit and then worked every hour she could

This idiot has had everything handed to her on a plate and is still begging for more and people are gifting her stupid wellies whi h aren't needed right now!

Reactions: 7
Glad she's got a home for the boys no child deserves to be homeless but please stop moaning there's 1000s who would bite their own arm off for a council home in cornwall aswell as a few go fund me pages to be able to furnish it 🤷

Reactions: 4
“Also want to know where the triplets dad is”

couldn’t help but reply to this. The dads fighting her in court but she falsely accused him of rape to slow the process,
There’s a Cornwall live on her from back in lockdown and arguments about the dad desperate to meet them, also a few comments that suggest there was more than one potential father of them, believe she made a Facebook live once’s talking about all the potential dads and the nights she slept with them so as you can imagine a lot of locals dislike her for then going on to say the triplets were a product of rape after publicly boasting about having sex with the dad!
She’s not very liked where she’s from, from what I can gather

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the reason she is homeless is because she didn’t pay her landlady the rent for over 6 months. She refused to leave her old property and waited until the last day to ask for help moving her stuff out of the home. She was intentionally homeless. Also tried to complain about that as you can imagine. Her old landlady is too scared to rent again, the house was trashed and the kids never even had a bed. She also lost her teaching job because she assaulted a supermarket worker, trying to steal a trolley full of shopping, going to the till knowing she had no money and had the cheek to see if they would let her take the food and pay in a couple of weeks. Everyone in the town she used to live in hates her. She falls out with everyone she has ever been friends with because whenever anyone notices things and pulls her up on it….they are just gone! Refuses to let their own dad meet the children, I’m certain she’s also told them he lives in the sky and is dead. This woman is unhinged and needs serious help! All she cares about is money and playing the victim! The children are often and have been since birth in the same clothes for days on end. When the boys were babies she used to tell her friends she found a “hack” for getting them ready in the morning and that was to put them in their clothes for the next day to bed. This won’t be the last attempt to scrounge money off everyone else and do the absolute minimum in life. These poor kids clearly don’t have their basic care needs met and I hope they get all the support they so seriously need as they grow up. Everywhere she goes she complains and uses her social media platform and threats on there to try and intimidate people into giving her what she wants. We all know as well when the triplets father applied for contact through court she miraculously then reported they were a product of rape! After she has been to magazines etc saying it was a one night stand “making pancakes” and that she wanted another girl with him she would name Delilah to go alongside the ABC names. Very dangerous individual! I hope all those poor people that kindly donated to this cause get their money back! And I hope social services eventually get some say in how they are raised because enough is enough!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the reason she is homeless is because she didn’t pay her landlady the rent for over 6 months. She refused to leave her old property and waited until the last day to ask for help moving her stuff out of the home. She was intentionally homeless. Also tried to complain about that as you can imagine. Her old landlady is too scared to rent again, the house was trashed and the kids never even had a bed. She also lost her teaching job because she assaulted a supermarket worker, trying to steal a trolley full of shopping, going to the till knowing she had no money and had the cheek to see if they would let her take the food and pay in a couple of weeks. Everyone in the town she used to live in hates her. She falls out with everyone she has ever been friends with because whenever anyone notices things and pulls her up on it….they are just gone! Refuses to let their own dad meet the children, I’m certain she’s also told them he lives in the sky and is dead. This woman is unhinged and needs serious help! All she cares about is money and playing the victim! The children are often and have been since birth in the same clothes for days on end. When the boys were babies she used to tell her friends she found a “hack” for getting them ready in the morning and that was to put them in their clothes for the next day to bed. This won’t be the last attempt to scrounge money off everyone else and do the absolute minimum in life. These poor kids clearly don’t have their basic care needs met and I hope they get all the support they so seriously need as they grow up. Everywhere she goes she complains and uses her social media platform and threats on there to try and intimidate people into giving her what she wants. We all know as well when the triplets father applied for contact through court she miraculously then reported they were a product of rape! After she has been to magazines etc saying it was a one night stand “making pancakes” and that she wanted another girl with him she would name Delilah to go alongside the ABC names. Very dangerous individual! I hope all those poor people that kindly donated to this cause get their money back! And I hope social services eventually get some say in how they are raised because enough is enough!
I’ve been following her since her children were known as Brody, Carter and Arthur, I think she’s changed their names so people forget about all the public stunts she pulled when that was their names, I remember a story once of her posting photos of the children playing on the floor one had his legs in the air and she was like just like his mum 🤢 and then had a go at her followers for reporting her to cps for making sexual innuendos about them!
She’s made a few posts joking about their father not lasting long on pictures of them aswell. Absolutely no class what so ever..
I’ve wanted to unfollow her loads of times especially when they used to run around in saggy nappies and the time she took them to the park in piss soaked clothes during potty training but she’s like a car crash. I want to look away but can’t 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jesus I cant believe what I've just read from people on here! She deserves no sympathy at all, people like her running around telling people that their kids were a product of rape when it suits them are absolutely disgusting g she should be bleeping ashamed of herself and I bet she doesn't share these posts on her Instagram outing her for the disgusting human she actually is

I’ve been following her since her children were known as Brody, Carter and Arthur, I think she’s changed their names so people forget about all the public stunts she pulled when that was their names, I remember a story once of her posting photos of the children playing on the floor one had his legs in the air and she was like just like his mum 🤢 and then had a go at her followers for reporting her to cps for making sexual innuendos about them!
She’s made a few posts joking about their father not lasting long on pictures of them aswell. Absolutely no class what so ever..
I’ve wanted to unfollow her loads of times especially when they used to run around in saggy nappies and the time she took them to the park in piss soaked clothes during potty training but she’s like a car crash. I want to look away but can’t 😩
Oh god I know! Parenting is hard and I cannot imagine how hard it must be to have triplets on your own! But some things there are no excuses for! Where are her parents? I would be wanting my grandchildren with me and looked after and safe!
Where she used to live neighbours often said how she would leave the boys sleeping in the car, unlocked with her in the house. I saw a post the other day she left her front door unlocked! There are so many safeguarding issues and one day one of these poor beautiful boys is going to be seriously hurt!
I have also followed her and seen her film her child having a massive bleeding head wound, rather than taking him to a&e to be seen and checked over.
move lost count of the times those boys have been posted naked…yet she says she needs their consent to brush their hair? But not to post their private’s on a public profile? Absolute madness!

Oh my god. I’ve actually followed her for a few years and knew there was some big drama just after another Cornish influencer tried to get a free tv or something but had absolutely no idea about all of that. I’m absolutely sure she’s told 2/3 different stories about the childrens father but could be very wrong on that.
Had no idea of the drama that surrounded her. I’m sure on the fundraiser it said the landlady had sold the property? Surely if she hadn’t paid rent the council wouldn’t offer her a home.. I thought that was the rule anyway. I’ve always found it odd that she seems absolute best friends with people, then drops them just as quickly.

She’s mentioned their location needs to be kept secret for their safety or something before but I thought she just meant for safeguarding/she has a public platform.

Oh my god. I’ve actually followed her for a few years and knew there was some big drama just after another Cornish influencer tried to get a free tv or something but had absolutely no idea about all of that. I’m absolutely sure she’s told 2/3 different stories about the childrens father but could be very wrong on that.
Had no idea of the drama that surrounded her. I’m sure on the fundraiser it said the landlady had sold the property? Surely if she hadn’t paid rent the council wouldn’t offer her a home.. I thought that was the rule anyway. I’ve always found it odd that she seems absolute best friends with people, then drops them just as quickly.

She’s mentioned their location needs to be kept secret for their safety or something before but I thought she just meant for safeguarding/she has a public platform.
Duty of care to the children means they have to help. As someone that has mutual friends with the previous landlady I can assure you that’s what happened 😔.
I just feel so bad for the boys. They are like cash cows for this absolute tit show

• Sad
Reactions: 3

She claims she’s so scared for their safety which is why she needs to keep her where abouts a secret yet posts where she is ALLLLLL the time, she was even giving out her address in lockdown so people could drop off food shops to her then doing story’s like Thankyou to this man sorry I can’t remember your name but look at all this shopping.. she is a dangerous woman and I personally don’t think her children are safe in her care

I’ve been following her since her children were known as Brody, Carter and Arthur, I think she’s changed their names so people forget about all the public stunts she pulled when that was their names
How old were they when she changed their names!?

That’s absolutely crazy. How confusing to suddenly have your name changed at that age

What the duck? This is mind blowing 🤯

Changing the kids names @ 3?? Numerous GFM? she's definitely more unhinged than I realised

This is crazy how on earth have social services not checked in to make sure she's of sound mind

I didn't think the names were changed I thought the new names were their middle names and she changed them to the middle names cos they sounded more interesting?

I didn't think the names were changed I thought the new names were their middle names and she changed them to the middle names cos they sounded more interesting?
yes she posted this the other day.

I think she’s trying to change her image from city girl to surf hippy.

yes she posted this the other day.

I think she’s trying to change her image from city girl to surf hippy.
Probably because she’s constantly having to change areas wants she caused carnage, looks like Newquay is her next victim

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.