Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bootoyoutoo

I didn't think the names were changed I thought the new names were their middle names and she changed them to the middle names cos they sounded more interesting?

gossipfortwo

I noticed a passing place when she was walking down that lane in nearly darkness with the boys far ahead and behind so it must have been a small country road, a car could have come around a bend and the boys were so far away from her in the middle of the road, so dangerous and irresponsible
I thought this. Walking in pitch black on a country road with no pavement no way would they have been so far away I thought I lost them 😳

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Ooohh I didn’t realise she had a thread. I wonder why she needs new carpets, has she said whether she’s going into a new build or are they just not good enough for her?

alk1989

From the uniform and pictures I’m 99% sure that she has chosen a school quite a way from where she currently lives…. It’s a 25-30 minute drive. It’s a tiny village school too. Maybe she’s moving? If it’s where I think it is very close to Faye… it would be her kids catchment primary school.
There's a few schools in Cornwall with the same colours, I can't imagine she would have managed to get all 3 in that school its tiny and rarely any children who do not live in the village manage to get in, usually only if they have an older sibling in the school already. Would be really surprised if she got 3 places there at once and not living in the catchment area. These influencers are so thick, going on about privacy and safety of your children then post them in their uniform colours whilst everyone knows you live in Cornwall. It narrows it down to a few select schools , if she cared about their safety she wouldn't put pictures of them in any school gear, covering the logo isn't enough . I choose to not use my children for content and there has never been a mention or picture of my children on social media because I do respect their privacy and do not want to exploit them for views and likes

Pennylope26

[im sure someone has said on here before that they sleep in their clothes because it’s easier for her QUOTE="Katie 0099, post: 13975910, member: 25454"]
Imagine been her neighbour. The boys bang making noise at gone 11pm, and she was sleeping , I think she’s a danger to them boys they could of been doing anything,

and looks like the boys have the same clothes on since Saturday, i think they just sleep in them and don’t wash , don’t change their underwear and definitely don’t brush their hair 🤮
[/QUOTE]

Didn’t she say on the screenshot that it would be a girl and they’d call it darcie or something to follow the abcd 😂 and then said she wanted him to stay with his girlfriend and her be his little bit to the side 🤢🤢 the shame and embarrassment she must have felt knowing him and his girlfriend got ahold of those screenshots 😂😂
that’s the screenshot I saw. Delilah I think was her choice. Like you said for an abcd theme. I hate to sound so moany but you post your life so publicly you must expect to get some opinions thrown around. with everything so publicly posted and having known a few of those involved, it’s understandable that as a mother you have something to say even more so! Especially telling 3 young children their dad has died[/QUOTE]

Shinealight

VIP Member
I used to wonder why Faye was friends with Jess cause Faye seemed so lovely, but after reading Fayes tattle and that she has been making out she bought a house when she’s just air b&bing explains so so much to why they like eachother. Both con artists
Oh, I didn’t know that about Faye, although I always knew she wasn’t all she seemed.

All I ever see those kids eat is chips !!! They are pale (probably from lacking a balanced diet and key vitamins). Every clip recently is chips for food !! Surely with this van love she’s doing she’d have some form or way to pack them something better …

Wow. Well they’re identical to Frugi’s design.

My point regarding the shorts and top still stands.

Leggings in yesterdays weather 😅
Hand made are still an expensive choice £20 + for a pair of kids leggings. I know the lady who made them, I have no idea how she got her to make her some, as the lady who makes them is very private and from what I understood she had stopped making clothes.