Triplets in Cornwall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think she's addicted too??

With the current state of the NHS, I can't see her being able to stay if she didn't warrant it? They'd discharge surely?
How many people do you know that set a video up crying in the hallway of a busy hospital making the mother of all scenes, for pain relief?

Reactions: 3

With the current state of the NHS, I can't see her being able to stay if she didn't warrant it? They'd discharge surely?
We’ll attention for one, but it’s clear she’s constantly badgering the nurses for constant pain relief. I appreciate she is in pain but I don’t believe she’s in enough pain to warrant the amount of main meds she’s after

Reactions: 7

She didn’t want to be discharged after the initial operation but they did anyway.
She then repeatedly phoned 111 until she managed to see someone who agreed to readmit her.
If they discharged her again against her will she would likely start phoning 111 again to try readmitted.
Rates of emergency readmissions within 30 days are used as an indicator of poor patient outcomes.
The hospital has been rated requires improvement by the CQC.
So my guess is the ward is under pressure to keep emergency readmissions down and they know she’ll just boomerang back because she’s desperate to be there.

Reactions: 5
Tbh it says it all when you have no one but a insta acquaintance to mind your children when you're 'ill' not even her own mum. It just shows that it isn't life or death as her own mum fucked off back home and her sister has been no where to be seen. She's even begging insta strangers to come and give her a wash and a hair brush.

This episode has just highlighted how mentally ill she really is, she has been 'awarded' full autonomy over those boys, it's an accident waiting to happen. They are 5, they are miles behind their peers, normally dirty and constantly dragged around from car crash situation to car crash situation, it's beyond sad.

Reactions: 10
Tbh it says it all when you have no one but a insta acquaintance to mind your children when you're 'ill' not even her own mum. It just shows that it isn't life or death as her own mum fucked off back home and her sister has been no where to be seen. She's even begging insta strangers to come and give her a wash and a hair brush.

This episode has just highlighted how mentally ill she really is, she has been 'awarded' full autonomy over those boys, it's an accident waiting to happen. They are 5, they are miles behind their peers, normally dirty and constantly dragged around from car crash situation to car crash situation, it's beyond sad.
I’ve got kids and it doesn’t matter how
Much pain I’m in I get up and look after them. I wouldn’t spend a week in hospital just because I was in pain , and I’ve got a husband and support at home but still like to be at home to make sure my girls are all ok

Reactions: 4
I’ve got kids and it doesn’t matter how
Much pain I’m in I get up and look after them. I wouldn’t spend a week in hospital just because I was in pain , and I’ve got a husband and support at home but still like to be at home to make sure my girls are all ok
I think that’s what you do as a mum, I had bronchitis recently and was really poorly but just got on with it. As a single mum to two small kids haven’t got much choice 😂

You have to wonder what sort of people her parents and sister are too. That's their grandchildren and nephews they've allowed to be dumped with an Instagram acquaintance. Why? There's got to be something more going on here.

I see she's banging on about how she's been starved for a week. Despite showing tons of pictures of food earlier in the week she supposedly couldn't eat as she was so sick.

Plus she's still annoyed that the GF patient is not getting Gordon Ramsey in to prepare her food.

Like watching a car crash .

She has been told she’s risking other patients lives sitting there refusing to move. She is a o disrespectful and shows that she believes she’s more important than other patients. Imagine finding out your family member has died because of a hold up being rushed to surgery because some girl with a sore arse refused to move while filming herself on the floor for nothing more than sympathy. I think it’s time they discharge her and stop letting her waste time and money.
I'm sorry I know I shouldn't but I laughed out loud at the 'girl with a sore ass' 😅😅 so true, though!
I know if a few people like this, not just Jessica, they seem to thrive off the attention!

She didn’t want to be discharged after the initial operation but they did anyway.
She then repeatedly phoned 111 until she managed to see someone who agreed to readmit her.
If they discharged her again against her will she would likely start phoning 111 again to try readmitted.
Rates of emergency readmissions within 30 days are used as an indicator of poor patient outcomes.
The hospital has been rated requires improvement by the CQC.
So my guess is the ward is under pressure to keep emergency readmissions down and they know she’ll just boomerang back because she’s desperate to be there.
Thank you, makes total sense. I didn't realise rates of readmissions = poor outcomes. Makes sense though

1D0AF3B7-B314-4ABE-A902-672E0BB64284.png

Soooo…….what do you want? Why don’t you tell your mum what you want to get the boys and then just settle up with her later?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1814702

Soooo…….what do you want? Why don’t you tell your mum what you want to get the boys and then just settle up with her later?
this literally just screams-someone who follows me must surely be/know a mechanic who can MOT me for FREE before Christmas. Also, one of my many followers will take pity on me and set up an Amazon wish list for the boys Christmas gifts! 🤪

this literally just screams-someone who follows me must surely be/know a mechanic who can MOT me for FREE before Christmas. Also, one of my many followers will take pity on me and set up an Amazon wish list for the boys Christmas gifts! 🤪
I mean I'd hope not. But if a wishlist appears that'd be*facepalm* I mean if you can set one up you can check out surely 🤢

We called it didn’t we. We all said she’d be on the beg about not being able to get them presents being stuck in hospital, maybe if she spent less time setting up her phone in the hall way to cry on cue she’d have made it to the checkout for her kids Christmas presents. Honestly imagine writing essay after essay on your instagram but claiming you’re to tired to press checkout Christmas shopping 😪

I thinks she just wanted time away from the boys getting the attention she craves, and with it been Christmas next week people will sorry for her as she’s probably not got the boys anything and they will set up a amazon wish list
You called it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I mean I'd hope not. But if a wishlist appears that'd be*facepalm* I mean if you can set one up you can check out surely 🤢
Well, if it’s Amazon or John Lewis you could come back 6 months later and it’d still be in your bag. Amazon even has one click ordering.

Reactions: 6
why hadn’t she already sorted the kids Christmas presents before she went in hospital?
She must have known she was having this op!
Even the MOT she could have had sorted before going in.
Also, what would she have done about the kids if she hadn’t had Faye stepping in and looking after them? The other week Faye and her family were away in Lincoln, imagine if this had happened then.

Reactions: 5
I've been buying my daughter's Christmas presents for months as I'm a single parent on a low income and I'm not planning to grift them all. Surely nobody leaves it this late to get all the presents for 3 kids unless they never planned to buy any in the first place.

Also what garage will have space for an MOT the week before Christmas?! I have visions of her being in hospital for the full festive season whilst leaving those poor boys with Faye who they barely know.

Reactions: 8
Instead of being on Instagram posting stories she could be using that time to check out and pay for the boys presents. And if she's in pain like she says she is there's no need to worry about the Mot since she clearly is too poorly to be able to drive, just book a mobile mechanic in after Christmas. Or is she suddenly not going to be too poorly to drive and make a miraculous recovery as soon as she needs to do something selfish like a friends Christmas party childfree

And of course she trying to blame the lack of carpet on the stairs down to the one week she was in hospital even though they have been in the house 6+ months

Is she really trying to say in one week before christmas whilst 'homeschooling' and would have known she was recovering from an op. She planned to have her mot done, get all the boys presents, wallpaper their room, fix the mantle, build and install a cupboard, carpet the stairs, buy and build a shed and put a bed up for herself??? And now suddenly she cannot do all that because she's in hospital

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well unfortunately she spent all the (grifted) shed, MOT, handyman and Christmas present money at festivals over the summer.

Plus she can’t possibly get a job as none of the schools appreciate her “trauma-informed” care enough. Though not sure what form of trauma informed gentle care involves joking with a 2 year old that they don’t want him in the house. Though of course a 2/3 year old who ‘can’t consent to a hair brush’ is going to know you’re joking.

The boys had brand new bobbin bikes a few weeks ago. I daresay that even the surgeon who operated on her couldn’t afford to buy 3 bobbin bikes at a time without saving for them. But keep mentioning being ‘homeless’ (which only comes back up when she wants sympathy) and in hospital. All the woes. Just stop crying in the corridor and put a few crappy toys in the Amazon bag. They won’t care they’re 5.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.