Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've just seen in her instagram highlights how she's a qualified 'nutritionist' yet is flogging skinny coffee... That's done it for me ✋
yep our Tan is an expert in so much ;) the skinny coffee pushing is bloody stupid when she then reckons shes a nutritionist...bollocks! and she sells meal plans too, someone who bought one said most of the meal ideas were terrible and her lunch suggestion was a packet of ham and some fruit :ROFLMAO:one of her example "home cooked" meals a couple of weeks ago was tinned potatoes, frozen veg and fried eggs lol what a combo!!! BTW not knocking frozen veg as I use it at times but she wouldn't know a fresh vegetable if it jumped up and washed her hair for her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Charmed40

Chatty Member
In her pic on insta with 'the fucking A lister' that is Stephen Mulhearn she looked a right chav! Chris is ok really, but he looks like he's packed on the pounds.Tan needs to sort herself out. I dont say this lightly because I'm on meds for anxiety but I bet her kids would love it abroad. I feel like I'm going to piss people off when I say this but you can get a holiday abroad for roughly what you get in the UK. I do agree that the UK is beautiful but it does the kiddies no harm to experience a different country, plane ride etc. She can spend hundreds in aldi, why can't she book a proper holiday? Please don't lynch me it's just a thought

• Heart

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

If you are reading this. Please! I beg of you:

STOP promoting your F*****G “Skinny Coffee” ads!!! WE DO NOT WANT THEM! I am not buying it for the sake of you getting commission for it

STOP advertising for other sh*t that is irrelevant to your channel. Teeth whitener? Seriously?

Your Christmas wreaths are very expensive. I’d quite happily pay for it on eBay for half the price and it look ten times better.

Do not claim that you work full time and that you are constantly busy, because you don’t. All you do is do meal plans, record/edit videos, faff about in The Range and Tesco’s, look after your friends baby and see your Grandad. It’s all well and good but Hun, it is not a job. I don’t understand why her youngest is entitled to 30 hour funding a week when it is not a full time job.

If you are a “nutritionist”, then you should know that promoting skinny coffees and other various crap is honestly not beneficial to our health? You are doing it to make money out of people. If you don’t care about commission, then please stop doing it.

And lastly, please look back at your old videos.. you know, the ones where you was more genuine, down to earth and real? You was much better then. You was not sponsoring or advertising so much crap to make commission. Go back to being the way you used to be! I really enjoyed it.

Thanks.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I did a top up shop ma loves.......and it was £100!!! maybe because you buy daft things like 4 packs of "slaaaareced chicken" at £1.29 per pack.......£5 on processed chicken, buy fresh, cook it and enjoy it for a few days, cheaper, tastier and not full of shite like processed stuff, you would think a nutritionist would know this ;)

also, who buys a watermelon AND pre chopped watermelon, just buy two fresh ones ma loves as its silly money buying pre chopped ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
shes got a rarrrrt short memory has our Tan because it wasn't that long ago she was giving Chris a roasting for wasting money on the weekly food shop and yet here she is buying bundles of tat which she can't even return, someone in the comments has pointed out those mystery items can't be returned or exchanged

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
guess what ma loves? the slate has been waaaarrrrrrped clean AGAIN
honestly if we had a pound for every time she's said that!! she was saying it weekly earlier this year....yawn. She needs to be buying much, much more fresh fruit, veg and salad, never seen her use an actual potato for "new potatoes" its always those tinned ones and tinned carrots too, I know they can be great as a time saver now and again but the salt levels are not great, you would think a nutritionist would know that ;)
mad me chuckle how horrified she was that the seafood for Chris had a white wine sauce and they don't drink 😂 come on Tan! surely you must know that alcohol in cooking burns off? did it say it could only be sold to over 18's? boom! theres your clue

• Haha
  • Heart

Marchan

A five minute vlog saying she’s been away for a while as she’s had a death in the family would have been enough. But she wanted to make money out of it. Filmed herself, edited it. Put adverts in to add up the cash. Who’s in the wrong. The ones who point that out. Or the one that did the vlogging . I know who I chose.

Reactions: 11

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
LOL! What was she buying?! Surely it is too cold for ARSELOLLIES now.
I was leaving as Tan was going in...sadly I did not witness the processed food purchasing. I have seen Tan a few times at the place she goes swimming.
I am not a stalker ma luvs, I don’t lurk around the local bingo hall in the hope of seeing the size 10 nutrition expert in the chemical peeled flesh.

• Haha

Not Impressed

did you know ma loves that in a braaadal shop saarzes arent saarzes, a 12 isnt a 12 they just pull taarter or bigger to fit any saarze......must be shopping where Jane Gammons shops 😂
Oh Lexiloo. You got that to a tee. You are so funny. You should start a blog yourself and show them how to do it LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
well if you're having trouble sleeping tonight just check out Chris's weekly vlog as that dull, shit and boring content will have bobbing raart off ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 10

NoseyRosey

Today's vlog.....This is my comfortable weight, i'm not putting pressure on myself, i'll do a 6 week bootcamp before getting married. Followed by the usual.....

Grandad's
Tuna pasta with mayo just squirted on the top not mixed in :sick:
Meal plans
Moans about paying out money for Corby Beavers Fee's, Corbys camping, school trip for Rio to a science museum, all of these are brilliant for the kids and would probs be the same cost as her tan, nails and lashes. But it's all money money money my luvs.
Next scene, she's sitting on the sofa eating a packet of processed chicken and talking at the camera with her mouth open
Then hunters chicken and tinned potatoes for tea and about 4 bits of tinned carrots because she burnt the rest of them.

Be inspired guys!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
@lexiloo doing a parody video of our Tan...it would make my year!
P.S please mention aaaarse rings, thank you

If it’s not Chris getting scammed...

so if iced rings are arse rings lets hope she never gets an iceland collab ;) "hello ma loves today im gunna show ya what ar got from ARSEland"

• Haha

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Everyone! Just in case your interested in Skinny Caffe: “TRIMWITHTAN” will get you 25% off my loves! Use the code! It will get you so much money off. It’s so worth it! I promise. Do it because I need funding for Rio so I can pop to Home Bargains and look for more wedding tat and other things to buy for the wedding that’s 2.5 years away... OK lovelies, time to draw the line and get back on plan.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
It's star week again ma loves! She said in the latest vlog they don't go out as they don't drink and don't really do date day anymore. All they do is work and look after the kids. No, Chris works all the time hun, you don't!!
if by working she means sat on her arse yawning, moaning and eating shite food then my word she works full time plus overtime ;) and OMG she sooo needs to be sponsored by tampax the amount of times she talks about star week, its always either almost star week, nearly star week, actual star week or still star week

I can't stop staring at her brows, they're super thick anyway but when she puts make up on she darkens them, but they're also totally wonky, I know eyebrows should be sisters and not twins but I doubt those beasts are even related! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Drxo1990

Millisecond of sympathy and it's back to tearing her to shreds, she's just lost her dad have a little respect. That video monotised or not was hard to watch.

• Wow