Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone else think that chris does something dodgy on the side? In every vlog in the evening she is like ‘chris has just popped out ma luvs’ how many times a week does one person need to pop out on an evening. I might be way off here but been thinking that for a while 🤣
I agree 😂 or he does jobs on the side for free because hes charitable and also gullible 🙈

Tulips

^ She probably has some size 10 tops that fit her, so technically she's sort of telling the truth😉😁

Disneylover

VIP Member
To be fair if they can’t afford to buy their own house or go abroad then there’s no way they could afford to get into property development and anyway these days there is very little money to be made in it if you’re starting from scratch.
It seems to me like Tanya wastes a lot of money on unecessaries and shouldn’t probably respect Chris a lot more and go with his ideas. Even if it is a bit of a pie in the sky idea with the property idea, atleast he thinks big and wants actual real solid investments rather then wasting 100’s each month on manky beauty treatments.
They’d be better off accepting the offer of YouTube management and then maybe Chris could give up his job and they could make some real money.
What's YouTube management? Sorry to be thick lol

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Not really a great advert for her meal plans is it, she keeps gaining losing gaining and so on! Obviously she lost seven stone initially but she must be down to a 5 stone loss which is still a great loss but she's definitely no longer a size 10 she should be honest about it. I guess the weight loss stuff is bringing her ££££ in though
If she was honest I would respect her more . Maybe even get some respect back for her after punting skinny coffees for so long to vulnerable people

Had to jump on to rant about something that annoys me. She said on her live that she’s tired because she was up late watching love Island. Just checked and it was on for an hour starting at 9pm??
So She must go to bed before 9pm every night? Their sex life must be absolutely crippled! Does anyone else agree?
i think it was on for longer than that, maybe until 10:30pm but i dont watch it so i could be wrong

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

i Seen the video but couldn’t get my sound to work. I didn’t like the last one that looked dreadful. Did she say what size they were? I saw one with L on it which I believe is equivalent to 12-14 in woman size

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think this is so rude and ignorant, people take the time to reply and watch her videos but she can't be arsed answering most of them. Lazy cow

It looks like she's finally washed her barnet in the latest video, unless it's just that greasy it looks wet 😂
I rejoiced too at the hair wash and also had an after thought it was pure grease 😂

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

She should be declaring that they are gifted and affiliate though shouldn’t she?
If they’re gifted then she’s declared it but why is she bothering doing a review on it then? If she’s doing a review then she’s definitely in it for money because she already gets commissions from various companies like skinny cafe, spicentice, etc.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
So I’m confused are all these skinny syrup videos she is doing ads or not? She doesn’t even mention gifted so I guess she has bought them ?

Lalobadee

VIP Member
If they’re gifted then she’s declared it but why is she bothering doing a review on it then? If she’s doing a review then she’s definitely in it for money because she already gets commissions from various companies like skinny cafe, spicentice, etc.
I must have missed her declaring it but then I didn’t watch the full thing .

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying she is "happy maintaining"? She isn't mainting, she is gaining!
She had an email from the ASA about the back and shoulder massager. Bit of back and forth trying to clarify rules with them, so she is going to mark everything as AD to be on the safe side.