Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying again grapes are one of the biggest killers of children 😩😥 .. but grapes are one of the biggest checking hazards .. along with sausages popcorn etc not killers so dont say it tan my love it isnt fact.

Reactions: 6
guess what ma loves? the slate has been waaaarrrrrrped clean AGAIN
honestly if we had a pound for every time she's said that!! she was saying it weekly earlier this year....yawn. She needs to be buying much, much more fresh fruit, veg and salad, never seen her use an actual potato for "new potatoes" its always those tinned ones and tinned carrots too, I know they can be great as a time saver now and again but the salt levels are not great, you would think a nutritionist would know that ;)
mad me chuckle how horrified she was that the seafood for Chris had a white wine sauce and they don't drink 😂 come on Tan! surely you must know that alcohol in cooking burns off? did it say it could only be sold to over 18's? boom! theres your clue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
honestly if we had a pound for every time she's said that!! she was saying it weekly earlier this year....yawn. She needs to be buying much, much more fresh fruit, veg and salad, never seen her use an actual potato for "new potatoes" its always those tinned ones and tinned carrots too, I know they can be great as a time saver now and again but the salt levels are not great, you would think a nutritionist would know that ;)
mad me chuckle how horrified she was that the seafood for Chris had a white wine sauce and they don't drink 😂 come on Tan! surely you must know that alcohol in cooking burns off? did it say it could only be sold to over 18's? boom! theres your clue
He dad passed away in the last couple days and he was an alcoholic so that is where the no drinking stems from - although a sauce isn't going to send someone down the same path 🙈

Reactions: 5
He dad passed away in the last couple days and he was an alcoholic so that is where the no drinking stems from - although a sauce isn't going to send someone down the same path 🙈
Yeah I knew the reason they were anti alcohol but to think a sauce would be the same thing was just dim in my mind, especially from a so called nutritionist who should really know the ins and outs about food, I just think she's got a duty of care to get the right info out to her followers, imagine how many people will now think they can't feed their family sauces with wine in as they'll be giving them booze? its bonkers

Yeah I knew the reason they were anti alcohol but to think a sauce would be the same thing was just dim in my mind, especially from a so called nutritionist who should really know the ins and outs about food, I just think she's got a duty of care to get the right info out to her followers, imagine how many people will now think they can't feed their family sauces with wine in as they'll be giving them booze? its bonkers
Well yes lol but we know her logic is a bit muddled. She was happy with her weight, said she was going to lose a load for the wedding and then planned to put weight on again to get back to where she is now as that was her happy weight but then came back from her break and declared she got very out of breath and couldn't do it anymore and had to get on it 🤔

Reactions: 3
Well yes lol but we know her logic is a bit muddled. She was happy with her weight, said she was going to lose a load for the wedding and then planned to put weight on again to get back to where she is now as that was her happy weight but then came back from her break and declared she got very out of breath and couldn't do it anymore and had to get on it 🤔
I don't think she knows what she wants, I think she's lost her way, it wasn't long ago she was saying she wasn't following any plan as her body seemed to hover around the weight he wanted to be, fast forward a month and she's stacked it on, is looking bloated and puffy and is once again back on plan, its a merry go round for sure ;) what the heck will she be able to take to slimcon.....apart from the con ;) ;) ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She should really watch her own videos to help her remember what shite she's spouted the week before :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is when Rio was home before he started school and she was at her smallest she seemed so much more organised and focused and cooked propper meals all the time. Mayne all the free time at home I think has thrown her off as she isnt having to be a in as much of a routine and has more time to just sit down maybe she should get a part time job or some hobby to keep her from eating 🙈🤷‍♀️

Here we go again.... Same old bleeping tit. Time to DRARRR the LAINE... not buying that bullshit anymore my darlings. She will stick with it for maybe a week, lose a couple of pounds, feel pissed off about it and then she’ll fall off the wagon and blame it on the fact she didn’t lose much in the first place and she is happy where she’s at.

Slimming World clearly no longer works for her. It’s not a long life sustainable diet. The only thing that will work for her is getting off her arse and eating less. It’s not rocket science! Slimming World worked for me but 5:2/16:8 works much better because I’m not restricted and I can eat whatever I fancy within my means of course.

Whoever think she’s an inspiration needs their head examining. She’s nothing but a con artist, and doesn’t give a tit about putting real effort into her meal plans to give people the best advice on nutritional quality. The fact she has an online “certified” nutritional qualification says it all. She knows absolutely duck all. I think to even call yourself a nutritionist needs to go beyond what meals to eat for the week in order to lose weight! You need to know HOW that process works and what BENEFITS there are to swapping simple carbs to complex carbs, etc. Skinny Coffee is not the answer to losing weight, feeling less bloat wnd feeling ENERGISED? (Think sheen spawned from planet UR-anus)

Snacking on packets ham... is that really advised that (like she did on my meal plan a couple of years back) for someone who has high blood pressure or needs to be on a low sodium diet...? Instead of snacking on ham with shitload of salt, have a damn fruit? Less calories, no added sugar and more filling. I did comment ages ago on an old video about doesnt she think it is best to have a proper filling bulked out salad with some fresh chicken breast instead of snacking on salty ham which in turn makes you bloated and dry and potentially make you feel even more hungry... but that comment can no longer be found! Another thing that rattled me is she said that she needs more fish in her and the boys diet... why don’t you just make fresh cod in a bit of homemade parsley sauce then? That’s plenty of omega 3, a lot more healthy and the boy will probably love it! She feeds them JUNK... not watched all the vid but I remember the other hauls was full of bleeping Chicago pizza things? Rustler burgers, tinned chicken curry (really Tan?)... TINNED chicken curry?

I won’t keep on ranting but the woman absolutely pisses me off. I’ve told her countless times on YouTube without being nasty and she just deletes my comments so she can do one now and I just hope that one day nobody will buy her meal plans anymore and find out what a con she really is.

It’s the only way she can learn really without actually listening to other people (like the chemical peel when she burnt her face off even when someone warned her about it!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's made a public pledge mah loves. She does this all the time though announcing she's back on plan and the initial excitement and intensity lasts about a day. I still think she should try calorie counting. Even if she does it (incorrectly) like Jane and Helen for a week or so where she only looks at calories I think it would help her.

She clearly can't stick to slimming world. The mindset of always thinking about syns but knowing that carbs are "free" isn't something that works for Tan and a lot of people. They're just not that disciplined. We see this with all the crap she buys "for the boys". So it's alright for your kids but not for yourself? How is that logical? I'm not saying they can't have something every once in a while but she goes overboard (I haven't seen the latest haul though so I don't know if its better). I don't believe these moms/parents who buy all this junk for their kids don't eat any of it themselves unless there is a true allergy or intolerance to something.

I'm beginning to think that the boys expect these things when she does the shop and if she doesn't get it then there will be a huge meltdown. The huge variety pack of crisps should be more than enough of a snacky item for the boys and still leaves a few bags or her and Chris if they want them.

Reactions: 3
Helloooo ma Luvs and welcome to another videoooooooooooooo 😤

1. How did she gain 6lbs in like 3 days?

2. Why do we need to see ANOTHER Aldi haul. She buys the same crap.

3. Does she cook her meals and her kids meals separate? When I was growing up we just had what my mum had (healthy meals full of veg etc) don’t get me wrong if she was rushing out to work (single mum) we’d have a beige dinner the odd time and we seen it as a total treat (we lived in the countryside and takeaways were 30 mins drive and didn’t deliver 😂)

4. Doesn’t syn cheese?!?

5. Just bags and bags of Beige food.

Helloooo ma Luvs and welcome to another videoooooooooooooo 😤

1. How did she gain 6lbs in like 3 days?

2. Why do we need to see ANOTHER Aldi haul. She buys the same crap.

3. Does she cook her meals and her kids meals separate? When I was growing up we just had what my mum had (healthy meals full of veg etc) don’t get me wrong if she was rushing out to work (single mum) we’d have a beige dinner the odd time and we seen it as a total treat (we lived in the countryside and takeaways were 30 mins drive and didn’t deliver 😂)

4. Doesn’t syn cheese?!?

5. Just bags and bags of Beige food.
VID-EYORRRRR lol

Same tit... silly bint even said she’ll throw the creamy sauce pouch thingy away cos it contains alcohol PMSL.

And she needs to syn cheese APPROPRIATELY... she must reek of it with the amount she eats!

• Haha
Cheese is one of the most calorific food items going ... wtf is it with these SW accounts🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jeez, the blank expression on her face when she said it's got white wine sauce in it but we don't drink! Christ alive, I'm amazed she didn't know it burns off as she knows everything else?! 😂
She probably thinks you need id to buy fish in white wine sauce 😂

• Haha
Just watching some of her YouTube uploads.. bloody hell she's nowhere near back at target she looks like her before pic 😲

Reactions: 4
Just watched her Aldi haul, she seems sincere about really trying this time. However, she does feed her boys some tit.

I’m following Slimming World and my 11 month old eats whatever I have for dinner. Fresh fruit, veg, meat, pulses, grains and dairy everyday.

Plus I drink fruit or herbal tea not that Skinny Coffee shite 🤢
I’ve always thought that, she feeds the boys utter crap! She buys separate food for them and it’s all high salt rubbish food. Yes, they don’t have a weight problem but it’s not healthy and she should know that being a nutritionist 😉
Even those oats in a tub are ok occasionally but she buys loads of them because they ‘love them’ C’mon Tan, oats take 2 mins in the microwave, you can even make a job lot in the slow cooker overnight and they’ll be ready when you get up. Not only that, it’s such an expensive way of buying oats. 1 tub probably cost the same as a whole packet and you are supposed to be saving for the wedding of the century 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else hoping there would be a bottle of shampoo in that lucky dip bag???

• Haha
She is obsessed with tinned & frozen veg, CRISPS, chicken, mince, pasta & sauces and not much else! .. And how many times can a person say 'I dont laaaaaiikkeeeee it' when she tried on the Miss Papp clothes🤣🙉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.