Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Taking a tit? Lol

And what on Earth was that haul? There was hardly any food that was nutritious and satiating... what meals is she going to make out of them exactly? Apart from them poxy pizzas that she’s always buying for the boys! I can’t see what kind of meals she’s going to make? crappy haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 30276
Taking a tit? Lol

And what on Earth was that haul? There was hardly any food that was nutritious and satiating... what meals is she going to make out of them exactly? Apart from them poxy pizzas that she’s always buying for the boys! I can’t see what kind of meals she’s going to make? crappy haul.
crappy haul and greasy host, how tarms have changed ma loves 😉 she looks like rab c nesbit here

• Haha
The amount of shite in that haul, she's bound to be off plan ma loves! She's said before she shouldn't buy digestives as can't stop eating them. I'm sure Chris won't be eating 6 trifles

View attachment 30276
Taking a tit? Lol

Remember she bollocked Chris over his shopping haul!!!! This is what she buys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know the cutting the grape in half is important but she says grapes are one of the biggest killers of children 🤔 not quite sure that a statistic tan. But she used to work in childcare don’t you know, so she knows best

And everything is for the booyyyssss (really annoys me the way boys) or Chris 😂 Is she trying to convince us or herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's ignorant, a few comments on her latest insta post saying how good she looks yet the only one she replies to is from the livingstons, she ignores the rest, carrnnnnt be arsed ma loves 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's ignorant, a few comments on her latest insta post saying how good she looks yet the only one she replies to is from the livingstons, she ignores the rest, carrnnnnt be arsed ma loves 😉
She's up Helen's arse, wouldn't bother though as she can't compete with Gammons. Too bleeping lazy to reply, this really bugs me!

View attachment 30352
Countdown is on

View attachment 30353

And it’s been deleted

Good god, she’s absolutely pathetic.
I bet that really touched a nerve, no bleeping excuse for not replying she's just a lazy cow. Agree. People take their time and she just doesn't bother her lazy arse. Oh god's she's doing a wedding series ma loves

I know the cutting the grape in half is important but she says grapes are one of the biggest killers of children 🤔 not quite sure that a statistic tan. But she used to work in childcare don’t you know, so she knows best

And everything is for the booyyyssss (really annoys me the way boys) or Chris 😂 Is she trying to convince us or herself
She's such a bleeping know it all but thick as duck. We know about the grapes hun, she thinks she's a bloody expert yet gives a six year old a tablet to swallow causing him to choke. Ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she said that about her son taking that tablet it really disturbed me. She could have caused some damage there. The poor boy was traumatised anyway and wouldn't eat for weeks and she just added to it. She really wants to be seen to be in with Helen/Jane. I bet they cant be arsed with her. News flash Tan you're really not all that. Start interacting with your followers instead of being a prinny. I bet shes a nightmare to live with. Lexiloo, you are hilarious on this thread!

• Heart
She goes on and on about her subscribers being her friends yet NEVER replies. She had no excuse, she's sat on her sofa every evening by 7!
She loves to portray herself as being so thoughtful and kind to everyone but, I ain't so sure!

I don't think she is as happy as she makes out with her home life! She's got a face like a smacked arse in every vlog lately. I'll be VERY surprised if her wedding to Chris goes ahead. If she's as miserable off camera as she is on it, she must be absolute hell to live with! Sort yourself out Tan, start taking some pride in your appearance, you are not fooling anyone with your pretending to be full of the joys of spring when that camera is switched on! Do me a favour as well, check the day and date before you put the camera on because your stupid waffling every day is doing you no favours girl. It makes you look thick as hell if I'm honest!

It must be annoying for you that you can't delete all the comments on here, as you do with any sniff of negativity in the comments on your vlogs. You put your life out there for everyone to see, but making your comments section all rainbows and roses is not a true portrayal is it?

P.S. What happened to the food that you batch cooked the other day, because I've not seen you eat any of it and you are still snacking on WHOLE TUBS of ice cream and packets of processed crap? Sort yourself out Tan! How can people request nutritious meal plans from you, when you are still eating crap yourself? It's ok to offer a 25% discount for the month of July, but should you really be supplying any meal plans given your eating patterns at the moment? I thought Youtubers were called Influencers for a reason?

Ok, I've rambled, but I'm sure lots of people will agree with the points I've made here!

Did she really start the latest vlog by saying it's Saturday the 27th of APRIL 😂 It's joooo-lie Tan 😉
Also laughed when she said she was making new potatoes and then showed her meal with tinned potatoes on it. Meal plans?? A few tins of spuds, loads of packs of ham and some packet pasta n sauce ma loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am a trendy old bird but don’t like Rio and Corbys hair, watched 5 mins of that this morning where she said they went to award winning hairdressers to get the tramlines put in , proud as punch she was and then I switched off, just doesn’t float me boat ma loves, and is that intro to her videos brand new? still can’t be arsed with her. She also said she would probably maintain this week as been feasting, really doesn’t bode well for pouring herself in that white creation when the big day comes, if it comes does it ?

I am a trendy old bird but don’t like Rio and Corbys hair, watched 5 mins of that this morning where she said they went to award winning hairdressers to get the tramlines put in , proud as punch she was and then I switched off, just doesn’t float me boat ma loves, and is that intro to her videos brand new? still can’t be arsed with her. She also said she would probably maintain this week as been feasting, really doesn’t bode well for pouring herself in that white creation when the big day comes, if it comes does it ?
made me chuckle how she said she had make up on cos she had been filming for her wedding series, so she can be arsed to make an effort for those but not so much for the people who pay for her meal plans and companies who pay her or gift her items, oh no ma loves they all just get sweaty betty daily ;)

• Haha
made me chuckle how she said she had make up on cos she had been filming for her wedding series, so she can be arsed to make an effort for those but not so much for the people who pay for her meal plans and companies who pay her or gift her items, oh no ma loves they all just get sweaty betty daily ;)
Oh Christ you,ve watched more than me, after the hair it was the walking brows that she bleated on about and how happy she was with them this time and I just thought I need my breakfast before I can go any further with this !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Christ you,ve watched more than me, after the hair it was the walking brows that she bleated on about and how happy she was with them this time and I just thought I need my breakfast before I can go any further with this !
to be fair I was cleaning my bathroom while she was rambling on and rolling my eyes so hard I got dizzy or I doubt I would have managed the whole thing either ;) I find myself speaking like her when I type my comments here, makes me chuckle

to be fair I was cleaning my bathroom while she was rambling on and rolling my eyes so hard I got dizzy or I doubt I would have managed the whole thing either ;) I find myself speaking like her when I type my comments here, makes me chuckle
Me too, ma loves !

• Haha
Me neither, it just looks chavvy 🙈 she's trying to brag about the hairdresser's haha

Did she really start the latest vlog by saying it's Saturday the 27th of APRIL 😂 It's joooo-lie Tan 😉
Also laughed when she said she was making new potatoes and then showed her meal with tinned potatoes on it. Meal plans?? A few tins of spuds, loads of packs of ham and some packet pasta n sauce ma loves!
Someone commented on her saying April, her response was it was a long day, hang on that was first thing in the morning!! She's full of tit!
Omg her tea looked bleeping vile, no offence to anyone who uses tinned spuds but jeez it looked rank and I wouldn't put fried eggs with mixed veg!

Me neither, it just looks chavvy 🙈 she's trying to brag about the hairdresser's haha

Someone commented on her saying April, her response was it was a long day, hang on that was first thing in the morning!! She's full of tit!
Omg her tea looked bleeping vile, no offence to anyone who uses tinned spuds but jeez it looked rank and I wouldn't put fried eggs with mixed veg!
It looked bloody awful that dinner! Don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat fresh vegetables and those tinned potatoes with eggs 🤮

Wedding series 10 years before the wedding lol she def is after freebies , hope she gets sent some shower gel and shampoo 🧴

• Haha
Also did anyone see the vlog where she had a good dig inside her nose? It was maybe 5 days ago or something?? Couldn’t even be bothered to edit it 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.