Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing lol someone in the comments said I can’t imagine they taste nice and probably taste eggy like all Slimming world recipes. She will probably delete that or comment each to their own... it honestly looks really vile though I’d be mortified to post that
they do look bloody grim, nasty burnt spongy eggy shite, how she can pass that off as eggs custards is beyond me, she's a bit ming in general though, watch her taste test on skinny sauces, she puts some on her finger, licks it off and then wipes her finger on her top....with every one she tests!
I was literally like......

• Sick
Reactions: 1
they do look bloody grim, nasty burnt spongy eggy shite, how she can pass that off as eggs custards is beyond me, she's a bit ming in general though, watch her taste test on skinny sauces, she puts some on her finger, licks it off and then wipes her finger on her top....with every one she tests!
I was literally like......
View attachment 24187
I saw that video! Yuck I felt bloody ill when I saw her do that. I just hope she washed her hands and under them manky nails

• Haha
well if you're having trouble sleeping tonight just check out Chris's weekly vlog as that dull, tit and boring content will have bobbing raart off ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well if you're having trouble sleeping tonight just check out Chris's weekly vlog as that dull, tit and boring content will have bobbing raart off ma loves
I haven’t watched any of his vlogs. I did see one for 2 mins and my god I was bored. Did he mention whether he enjoyed tanya’s egg custard tarts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched any of his vlogs. I did see one for 2 mins and my god I was bored. Did he mention whether he enjoyed tanya’s egg custard tarts 😂
I fell asleep before he got very far in LOL , to be fair he was probably staying out as long as possible in the hope those shite things were gone before he got back and had to eat one ;)

• Haha
I fell asleep before he got very far in LOL , to be fair he was probably staying out as long as possible in the hope those shite things were gone before he got back and had to eat one ;)
Lmao. Or maybe tomorrow they will have a roast and he’ll take it out the fridge thinking its a Yorkshire pudding lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is he getting so many compliments on his vlogs! It’s a view of the scenery with his awful accent commentating, he’s dull as dish water as our tan would say. They really don’t get out much and I can see why he loves travelling for his job because they have such a mundane life

Two simple peas in a pod these two......dull and duller

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you think the egg tarts are bad, look At this massaman curry lol looks like it’s been regurgitated

Why is he getting so many compliments on his vlogs! It’s a view of the scenery with his awful accent commentating, he’s dull as dish water as our tan would say. They really don’t get out much and I can see why he loves travelling for his job because they have such a mundane life

Two simple peas in a pod these two......dull and duller
😂 😂 is that his brother?

Attachments

• Haha
It’s his cousin who he took on a day out to the Trafford centre for mocktails because he’d never been that far out of Burnley before 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
I'd sooner have Charlie Gammons do a vlog, he's quite sexual 🤪 Seriously, Chris is soooooo boring! Tanya wants to get in with Jane and Helen, I bet they rip the tit out of her behind close doors! Stop being so desperate Tan! Aww what's up, do you think you may have to get a job sometime soon? I used to like her but shes just turned into a skank that doesn't give 2 shits about her content or followers

Charlie Gammons and sexual in the same sentence 😂 that made me chuckle!!

Wtf was that custard video, feel ashamed for her. Those skinny sauces are shite.
I don't know why she bothers getting her lashes etc done she's in bed for 9pm every night except for when Love Island is on, it's a good job she doesnt have a real job to go to

another skinny syrup recipe ma loves........not quite as dire as the egg custards but yak.....looks like one of those natural bath sponges you get that are all dry then you put them in water and they puff up a bit but still look crap.....are they paying her for this drivel?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd sooner have Charlie Gammons do a vlog, he's quite sexual 🤪 Seriously, Chris is soooooo boring! Tanya wants to get in with Jane and Helen, I bet they rip the tit out of her behind close doors! Stop being so desperate Tan! Aww what's up, do you think you may have to get a job sometime soon? I used to like her but shes just turned into a skank that doesn't give 2 shits about her content or followers
At least she has done something go Helen and Jane haven’t and actually lost weight 😂 Didn’t tan go to Janes wedding?

Both her grammar and spoken word are truly dire. Think tan could do with going back to school “mi luvs”. Combined with those drawn on eyebrows she sounds like she crawled straight from the gutter.

another skinny syrup recipe ma loves........not quite as dire as the egg custards but yak.....looks like one of those natural bath sponges you get that are all dry then you put them in water and they puff up a bit but still look crap.....are they paying her for this drivel?
OT but do you mean konjac sponges lol? If so, it is a bit annoying how dry they get😊

OT but do you mean konjac sponges lol? If so, it is a bit annoying how dry they get😊
yes! thats the one, dries out like a freeze dried fruit til its wet again......just like her mug cake shite lol

At least she has done something go Helen and Jane haven’t and actually lost weight 😂 Didn’t tan go to Janes wedding?

possible yes, they were close at one point I think as they all went to patricks wedding too but they never seem to mention each other now....the fickle world of SW buddies ;)

Waiting for the Tuesday gain maintain. Well there's no rush ma loves, I'll get it off, I've got 6 months. I think ma body just wants to stay at 12/13/14 stone *delete as needed*. I've had Awwbreey today and ad a spraay tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
another gain...shocker! getting a bit embarrassing now marketing herself as a weight loss guru yet just yo-yoing weekly, what she loses one week she gains the week after, time for a channel name change me thinks ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.