Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my this is too much fun! Tan speak....

arse cream
arse lolly
arse sculpture
arse princess
arse palace
arse chips
arse shavings
arse bar

loads of arse stuff around ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have seen our Tan, the actual arse queen in...arseland, can not confirm if arselollies were purchased though.
I bet you are all well jel ma luvs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
LOL! What was she buying?! Surely it is too cold for ARSELOLLIES now.
I was leaving as Tan was going in...sadly I did not witness the processed food purchasing. I have seen Tan a few times at the place she goes swimming.
I am not a stalker ma luvs, I don’t lurk around the local bingo hall in the hope of seeing the size 10 nutrition expert in the chemical peeled flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I dislike her that was hard to watch. I think we all dread getting a chap at the door from the police. Can’t help but feel for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What doesn’t sit well with me though is monetising the video 🤔
Yes I did notice that. That is disgusting but we all know she is money grabbing twit. I will never get over the fact people pay real hard earned money on her food planners.

Reactions: 5
Millisecond of sympathy and it's back to tearing her to shreds, she's just lost her dad have a little respect. That video monotised or not was hard to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Millisecond of sympathy and it's back to tearing her to shreds, she's just lost her dad have a little respect. That video monotised or not was hard to watch.
Yes she was so upset that she sat and placed adverts all over the vlog through her tears. I do feel for her her I really do but monetising off my Dads death would never in a million years be on my radar.

I do really feel for her and can empathise. What a shock it must have been. But at the same time she is every fortunate she can just drop everything and focus on that for 2/3 weeks. Yes most people get some sort of compassionate leave in their jobs but not 2/3 full weeks off of not even have to worry about work. I know she's not getting paid as such but she is in a fortunate position in that way that she can just focus on that.

But yes don't agree with the monetising it at all, why did that even cross her mind if she was in tears recording it. An she managed to mention quite a few times she lost a stone but had a takeaway so it will be back on.......knowing rightly that she'll still have a loss on her next weight in. I wouldn't even be thinking about my weight but everyones different.

Reactions: 6
A five minute vlog saying she’s been away for a while as she’s had a death in the family would have been enough. But she wanted to make money out of it. Filmed herself, edited it. Put adverts in to add up the cash. Who’s in the wrong. The ones who point that out. Or the one that did the vlogging . I know who I chose.

Reactions: 11
A five minute vlog saying she’s been away for a while as she’s had a death in the family would have been enough. But she wanted to make money out of it. Filmed herself, edited it. Put adverts in to add up the cash. Who’s in the wrong. The ones who point that out. Or the one that did the vlogging . I know who I chose.
Also what’s a bit iffy to me is the excitement in her voice when she was talking about having to do this and that for the funeral and then on the next vlog she said that she felt odd that she didn’t have anything to do anymore.
Anyone would think that she’d be relieved that it was over and that she could just grieve instead.
Not saying she hasn’t had an awful time of it but I think that the way she was talking with such passion about dealing with everything and smiling whilst talking about it, it seems like a bit of her liked the fact she’s was distracted for 2 weeks. Shoot me but that’s my opinion.

I did a top up shop ma loves.......and it was £100!!! maybe because you buy daft things like 4 packs of "slaaaareced chicken" at £1.29 per pack.......£5 on processed chicken, buy fresh, cook it and enjoy it for a few days, cheaper, tastier and not full of shite like processed stuff, you would think a nutritionist would know this ;)

also, who buys a watermelon AND pre chopped watermelon, just buy two fresh ones ma loves as its silly money buying pre chopped ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I did a top up shop ma loves.......and it was £100!!! maybe because you buy daft things like 4 packs of "slaaaareced chicken" at £1.29 per pack.......£5 on processed chicken, buy fresh, cook it and enjoy it for a few days, cheaper, tastier and not full of shite like processed stuff, you would think a nutritionist would know this ;)

also, who buys a watermelon AND pre chopped watermelon, just buy two fresh ones ma loves as its silly money buying pre chopped ;)
Came on to say the same! Also, Corbeh is off school with a tummy ache and she's letting him buy biscuits and cakes wtf lol

• Haha
tit haul. I’ve also noticed when she does massive food shops, what meals is she making with them?! I honestly can’t even think about what meals to combine other than bloody tinned potatoes and chicken breast that’s as dry as her mouth in the mornings.. talk about halitosis and my to mention that revolting stench coming from her trap

Reactions: 3
tit haul. I’ve also noticed when she does massive food shops, what meals is she making with them?! I honestly can’t even think about what meals to combine other than bloody tinned potatoes and chicken breast that’s as dry as her mouth in the mornings.. talk about halitosis and my to mention that revolting stench coming from her trap
Tinned spuds and carrots all round ma love 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.