Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said that about her son taking that tablet it really disturbed me. She could have caused some damage there. The poor boy was traumatised anyway and wouldn't eat for weeks and she just added to it. She really wants to be seen to be in with Helen/Jane. I bet they cant be arsed with her. News flash Tan you're really not all that. Start interacting with your followers instead of being a prinny. I bet shes a nightmare to live with. Lexiloo, you are hilarious on this thread!
But you surely know it was the pharmacists fault!!! Can’t she read the bloody leaflet that comes with the tablets??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could the title of her latest vlog be any longer to try to hide the AD at the end lol

Reactions: 2
This woman is really grating on me now. She's clutching at straws big time and her eating habits are terrible. Missing meals, takeaways, processed tit. She's hardly a good advert for SW. Who in their right mind would pay for a meal plan from her?

Reactions: 4
It's star week again ma loves! She said in the latest vlog they don't go out as they don't drink and don't really do date day anymore. All they do is work and look after the kids. No, Chris works all the time hun, you don't!!

Reactions: 7
It's star week again ma loves! She said in the latest vlog they don't go out as they don't drink and don't really do date day anymore. All they do is work and look after the kids. No, Chris works all the time hun, you don't!!
Imagine how stale their relationship will be by the time the boys move out. I hope Chris is the faithful type, although she did say he was in a relationship with someone else when he pursued her as a 16 year old child.

if by working she means sat on her arse yawning, moaning and eating shite food then my word she works full time plus overtime ;) and OMG she sooo needs to be sponsored by tampax the amount of times she talks about star week, its always either almost star week, nearly star week, actual star week or still star week

I can't stop staring at her brows, they're super thick anyway but when she puts make up on she darkens them, but they're also totally wonky, I know eyebrows should be sisters and not twins but I doubt those beasts are even related! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
if by working she means sat on her arse yawning, moaning and eating shite food then my word she works full time plus overtime ;) and OMG she sooo needs to be sponsored by tampax the amount of times she talks about star week, its always either almost star week, nearly star week, actual star week or still star week

View attachment 30671

I can't stop staring at her brows, they're super thick anyway but when she puts make up on she darkens them, but they're also totally wonky, I know eyebrows should be sisters and not twins but I doubt those beasts are even related! 😂
God, don't I can't concentrate on a word old tan is saying because I'm redoing her brows in my head🤣

• Haha
Imagine how stale their relationship will be by the time the boys move out. I hope Chris is the faithful type, although she did say he was in a relationship with someone else when he pursued her as a 16 year old child.
Sounds seedy when you put it like that 😂
I know what you're saying though, you do need to make time as a couple as yeah, things can defo get stale. I'm sure they could get a babysitter, her Mum or her mate Megan could maybe pay her back for the endless free baby minding. I get the feeling she just can't be arsed, I bet Chris would though

View attachment 30671

Lexi you crack me up 😂

• Haha
Sounds seedy when you put it like that 😂
I know what you're saying though, you do need to make time as a couple as yeah, things can defo get stale. I'm sure they could get a babysitter, her Mum or her mate Megan could maybe pay her back for the endless free baby minding. I get the feeling she just can't be arsed, I bet Chris would though

Lexi you crack me up 😂
She makes it so easy 😂 this site and you gals are my therapy, I giggle away all day reading and commenting

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 30671

Those brows have a life of their own and thank duck they do as it’s something to distract you while she drones on about Corby, Rio or frigging Aubrey

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed today’s vlog was like an AD for her channel to potential sponsors. She mentions all her editing and how she’s going to be starting her wedding vlogs soon. Like she wants to give the companies time to contact her.
Not saying there’s anything wrong with baiting for sponsors but she needs to start appreciating her viewers more and realise that they are the reason she can say ‘I work full time from home ma loves’ just seems she wants it as easy as possible.

View attachment 30671

I was not prepared for the eyebrows while scrolling down at 5am! Lexi ma love, you need a warning beforehand 🤣🤣🤣
Them eyebrows are the type of sisters who appear on Jeremy Kyle and move the chairs so they sit further apart...you can see the anger!
With the amount we hear about star week, I am surprised I have not seen our Tan go for iron transfusions, although if it was anaemia related we would not hear the end of it.

• Haha
Jesus Christ... “get ready with me” video ... it’s an AD!!!! Seen her bloody description! Even trying to make commission from cotton pads... Unbelievable. And after all that, she still looks like a greasy mess

• Wow
what the hell is she thinking doing a get ready with me? firstly what a bore fest, over half an hour of crappy music and close ups of her struggling with her "arrrr larner"
secondly how many layers??? she's saying shes got greasy skin and then piles all that over it and she even took the foundation right down to her titties my loves!
and lastly......why did she spray her roots with dry shampoo?? please tell me she had actually washed it at least the day before? I thought the roots looked damp but dry shampoo suggests it was in fact grease ma loves.....urgh

• Haha
what the hell is she thinking doing a get ready with me? firstly what a bore fest, over half an hour of crappy music and close ups of her struggling with her "arrrr larner"
secondly how many layers??? she's saying shes got greasy skin and then piles all that over it and she even took the foundation right down to her titties my loves!
and lastly......why did she spray her roots with dry shampoo?? please tell me she had actually washed it at least the day before? I thought the roots looked damp but dry shampoo suggests it was in fact grease ma loves.....urgh
arrr larner 🤣🤣

I had to say that out loud to understand what it was! 🤣
I love your translations:love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Jesus Christ... “get ready with me” video ... it’s an AD!!!! Seen her bloody description! Even trying to make commission from cotton pads... Unbelievable. And after all that, she still looks like a greasy mess
She got pulled up by the ASA for not declaring ads yet clearly learnt nothing as she advertises her meals plans on instagram and you have to #ad even on your own products and oh look - not a hashtag in sight! After her video whinging about it for 10minutes straight you would think she would have learnt her lesson seeing as it pays her bills

• Wow
She got pulled up by the ASA for not declaring ads yet clearly learnt nothing as she advertises her meals plans on instagram and you have to #ad even on your own products and oh look - not a hashtag in sight! After her video whinging about it for 10minutes straight you would think she would have learnt her lesson seeing as it pays her bills
I think “someone” needs to gently remind ASA once again that she’s breaking the rules.... mmmm.

Nothing will EVER come close to “arse rings” 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.