Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen in her instagram highlights how she's a qualified 'nutritionist' yet is flogging skinny coffee... That's done it for me ✋
yep our Tan is an expert in so much ;) the skinny coffee pushing is bloody stupid when she then reckons shes a nutritionist...bollocks! and she sells meal plans too, someone who bought one said most of the meal ideas were terrible and her lunch suggestion was a packet of ham and some fruit :ROFLMAO:one of her example "home cooked" meals a couple of weeks ago was tinned potatoes, frozen veg and fried eggs lol what a combo!!! BTW not knocking frozen veg as I use it at times but she wouldn't know a fresh vegetable if it jumped up and washed her hair for her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got a great idea guys. Shall we set up a crowdfunding page to raise funds for toiletries for our tan? She’s a scruffy looking bleep that one. Would love to get her in a bath and give her a good bleeping scrub (with gloves on and protective clothing) 😂😂😂😂

Does anybody else thing tans kids look Chinese? 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got a great idea guys. Shall we set up a crowdfunding page to raise funds for toiletries for our tan? She’s a scruffy looking bleep that one. Would love to get her in a bath and give her a good bleeping scrub (with gloves on and protective clothing) 😂😂😂😂

she does need a rarrrt good scrub ma loves ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
22956522-9435-4DFA-81A9-86C4B822ABD1.jpeg
70D39BFD-BED3-4792-B75C-74C9D5E1F13E.jpeg

Look at the difference. Honestly! Let herself go big time yet before she didn’t look as greasy and dirty as she does now. It goes to show that a tit diet does “wonders” for your skin doesn’t it! You don’t need bleeping chemical peels or products you need adequate water and a HEALTHY lifestyle. Ridiculous woman it’s all about the ££££££!!! Carries on like that people will no longer buy her meal plans and she’ll have to get off her smelly arse and get a proper job

• Wow
I noticed food is being missed out on the holiday vlogs after Chris showed her up with a salad😂. She said the food was amazing. I’m guessing she ate chips with a side of chips because that food did not look amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 34828View attachment 34829

Look at the difference. Honestly! Let herself go big time yet before she didn’t look as greasy and dirty as she does now. It goes to show that a tit diet does “wonders” for your skin doesn’t it! You don’t need bleeping chemical peels or products you need adequate water and a HEALTHY lifestyle. Ridiculous woman it’s all about the ££££££!!! Carries on like that people will no longer buy her meal plans and she’ll have to get off her smelly arse and get a proper job
wow! that is very telling, she looks so bloated and puffy...oh and greasy
PS - had a right chuckle at your "smelly arse" comment

Reactions: 4
Agree with this so much! I used to eat absolute shite all the time like takeaways and ready meals. Then I started SW (doing it properly tho, not constant beige meals or fakeaways every night!!) and started to eat better. In about a month, my skin was completely clear and my hair looked soooo much better too. I have never had really bad skin, but i always had a couple of big spots at any one time lol.

She's like Waynetta 😣

yep our Tan is an expert in so much ;) the skinny coffee pushing is bloody stupid when she then reckons shes a nutritionist...bollocks! and she sells meal plans too, someone who bought one said most of the meal ideas were terrible and her lunch suggestion was a packet of ham and some fruit :ROFLMAO:one of her example "home cooked" meals a couple of weeks ago was tinned potatoes, frozen veg and fried eggs lol what a combo!!! BTW not knocking frozen veg as I use it at times but she wouldn't know a fresh vegetable if it jumped up and washed her hair for her ;)
That's the main thing that jumped out at me watching her Aldi shopping vlog.. I was thinking - where's the bloody veg?? When I did SW my fridge was overflowing it was ridiculous! Plus Aldi is the king of low price seasonal veggies 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Can I just say dont know if this niggles anybody else but it really frustrates me how she he's instead of his? And instead if saying like nineteenth etc its narnteeMth .. just emphasising the M as she always says mth instead of nth .. 😂😂😂 always bugging me
THIS!!!!! Its always "lost 7 stone in 17 muMph"
And things that should be plural, aren't. Its "monthSSSS" not "mumph". Or she will say, geting married in "2 year", instead of "yearS".
I realise how pedantic this sounds lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And things that should be plural, aren't. Its "monthSSSS" not "mumph". Or she will say, geting married in "2 year", instead of "yearS".
I can allow for regional variation/colloquiums/accent...but a lot of these ‘influencers’ are just ignorant!
Antonella, the product reviewer, is from the same place as Tanya and she has enunciated her way to a slot on ‘This Morning’.
I always think, in this digital world, you have the potential of a global audience and you are too lazy to pronounce words correctly.

Reactions: 4
I think thats a Northern thing though 🤣 I’ve seen how they talk on Corrie 🤣

I wanna know why she’s not losing weight while supping her Skinny coffee😉 That can’t be right, can it? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
BD5B18BC-FE58-4F9F-BF40-009669BB70AB.jpeg

Still pissing myself laughing lol this was before she ended up burning half of her face off but our tan and megs are very well experienced my lovelies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank God it isnt just me every time I watch her and shes like its Tuesday the twenty narmph of dewlarr 😂 dont think it's a northern thing I'm from Yorkshire and I dont pronounce my words like that must be arr tan ma loves xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on Butlins, the tone of her voice when Chris got a salad!!!! Jesus she cut him off quick enough. Hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her Aldi haul, she seems sincere about really trying this time. However, she does feed her boys some tit.

I’m following Slimming World and my 11 month old eats whatever I have for dinner. Fresh fruit, veg, meat, pulses, grains and dairy everyday.

Plus I drink fruit or herbal tea not that Skinny Coffee shite 🤢

Reactions: 3
Do you think she reads here ma luvs?
Only she said party rings instead of arse rings. She did buy some arse creams tho ma luvs, that's for the boys as she has drawn the line now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.