Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted a before and after pic. She is not currently the "after" pic now. The "before" looks like it could have been taken today, but I'm assuming its years ago. I'm not sure what the point of the post was lol

Reactions: 6
She has posted a before and after pic. She is not currently the "after" pic now. The "before" looks like it could have been taken today, but I'm assuming its years ago. I'm not sure what the point of the post was lol
Yes I was confused by that 🤔 the before looks like her now with a few extra pounds, it wasn’t her at her heaviest. She is nowhere near the after pic either, needs a middle ‘wiping the slate my loves’ pic

Reactions: 2
Yes she's definitely a lot slimmer in the after pic than what she is now.
Making memories ma loves!! I do agree with that to an extent, I'm on sw and when we go out for tea I try and make good choices most of the time but sometimes I'll have a burger. I've lost 3 stone so I know it works for me and i can have a day off as long as I get back on it. I suppose the difference is I'm not on YouTube promoting being trim lol

Reactions: 3
Just watched a bit of her clean with me. Minke and zoflora galore, you can imagine that in her accent. She got to the bedrooms and hadn’t even made any of the beds that morning or quickly pulled over the duvet after she got up, she is lazy like. All while looking after Aubrey my loves! No rest for the wicked.

Did she have that tiny baby plonked infront of the tv? While she filled the room with chemicals. Excellent baby sitting that.

Reactions: 4
At least she has done something go Helen and Jane haven’t and actually lost weight 😂 Didn’t tan go to Janes wedding?
Yes Trim With Tat and Gemma's Journey went Jane's Wedding Wonder why the other Slimcon crew member's weren't invited like Debbie's World ?

Just watched a bit of her clean with me. Minke and zoflora galore, you can imagine that in her accent. She got to the bedrooms and hadn’t even made any of the beds that morning or quickly pulled over the duvet after she got up, she is lazy like. All while looking after Aubrey my loves! No rest for the wicked.
Aubreh must have gone home stinking of febreze zoflora bleach shake n vac god knows what else. How much stuff did she put down the bog ffs 😂

Reactions: 1
She should have really had gloves on to do that cleaning, she's handled all those chemicals then picked the baby up, I'm sure she must have washed her hands but put some bloody gloves on

oh my days! just watching the cleaning vlog, not every far into it but already have to comment on the washing up, the colour of the water when she washed a clear plastic jug.....it was like swamp water, she'd just washed a frying pan with loads of food stuck to it then then clear plastic jug! not sure I can watch much more, its triggering me 😂 agree with whoever said she looks like she needs a good scrub too, she always looks grubby lately.

oh my days! just watching the cleaning vlog, not every far into it but already have to comment on the washing up, the colour of the water when she washed a clear plastic jug.....it was like swamp water, she'd just washed a frying pan with loads of food stuck to it then then clear plastic jug! not sure I can watch much more, its triggering me 😂 agree with whoever said she looks like she needs a good scrub too, she always looks grubby lately.
Omg I forgot to mention that!! Proper skanky dish water 😷

• Sick
Omg I forgot to mention that!! Proper skanky dish water 😷
why do all her cloths look like someone's wiped their arse on them? :sick:

and WTF did she lick and stick in the bathroom? this is like a parody of a cleaning video, vile, vile, vile

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Today's vlog.....This is my comfortable weight, i'm not putting pressure on myself, i'll do a 6 week bootcamp before getting married. Followed by the usual.....

Grandad's
Tuna pasta with mayo just squirted on the top not mixed in :sick:
Meal plans
Moans about paying out money for Corby Beavers Fee's, Corbys camping, school trip for Rio to a science museum, all of these are brilliant for the kids and would probs be the same cost as her tan, nails and lashes. But it's all money money money my luvs.
Next scene, she's sitting on the sofa eating a packet of processed chicken and talking at the camera with her mouth open
Then hunters chicken and tinned potatoes for tea and about 4 bits of tinned carrots because she burnt the rest of them.

Be inspired guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today's vlog.....This is my comfortable weight, i'm not putting pressure on myself, i'll do a 6 week bootcamp before getting married. Followed by the usual.....

Grandad's
Tuna pasta with mayo just squirted on the top not mixed in :sick:
Meal plans
Moans about paying out money for Corby Beavers Fee's, Corbys camping, school trip for Rio to a science museum, all of these are brilliant for the kids and would probs be the same cost as her tan, nails and lashes. But it's all money money money my luvs.
Next scene, she's sitting on the sofa eating a packet of processed chicken and talking at the camera with her mouth open
Then hunters chicken and tinned potatoes for tea and about 4 bits of tinned carrots because she burnt the rest of them.

Be inspired guys!
you nailed it! I even said it's all money money money my luvs in her voice 😂 she needs to stop spending money on those god awful lashes, they look like you could plait them they're that bloomin long and wiry

• Haha
^ Am I a bad person for thinking she probably smells, eating all that processed crap?😮😉

for the last few weeks I thinks she's looked quite depressed. I think this wedding is taking over and possibly causing money worries? it's just so not worth it for one day. The best weddings I've been to are those where the emphasis has been on love, friends and family, not whether you've got a donut wall or a drone 😞 also why not spend the money on a house deposit??

for the last few weeks I thinks she's looked quite depressed. I think this wedding is taking over and possibly causing money worries? it's just so not worth it for one day. The best weddings I've been to are those where the emphasis has been on love, friends and family, not whether you've got a donut wall or a drone 😞 also why not spend the money on a house deposit??
I thought this too. Even the tone of her voice has been quite flat and I've wondered if she has been feeling a bit down. Could be wedding/ money worries or, maybe the number on the scales bothers her more than she would like to admit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.