Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Who knew that the company send out all the shit in the lucky dip that they couldn’t sell. What was she expecting and no way a size 12 . Some of those needed to be two sizes up.

Reactions: 8

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Watched one of her latest vlogs. Taking "the boys" to school, dropping clothes at her mum's to get stains out, aqua aerobics, aldi shop, giving her mate a spray tan, cooking, Yeh she works full time hahahaha. I'm on mat leave but when I'm working FULL TIME it's out the door at 7am home for 6pm if I'm lucky. She's no idea what a full time job is.
I remember when Rio nursery called cos he was ill, she said they keep doing it and they can’t keep doing it because she has to work and that’s what the funding is for... she should not have got the funding in the first place. That should have went for those who actually go out and work.

• Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Oh my! The dermaplaning vid is up!!.

She shows all the crap she 'shaves' off including hair and says she didn't know she was that hairy.
Well, you probably weren't before Tan, just the usual fine facial down, but when that shit grows back, you're gonna have a full on beard, ma luvs!
😂

• Haha
The chemical peel 🤣

“It comes with very thorough instructions mah loves”
*Holds up a sheet of paper the size of a postcard*

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

NoseyRosey

She's so predictable (whilst yawning throughout)...........I knew i'd not lost anything, I had a cheat day so was fully expecting it , it's all progress my lovelies, it's star week coming up, I can see a positive change in my body, i'm so toned from swimming and i'm fully happy with a gain, i've 6 months to get this off so i'm not bothered. Then at the very end she's says she thinks she has an under-active thyroid because the weight is not shifting. Wouldn't she just love that, she's have an excuse for ever 😂

• Haha
THIS!!!!! Its always "lost 7 stone in 17 muMph"
And things that should be plural, aren't. Its "monthSSSS" not "mumph". Or she will say, geting married in "2 year", instead of "yearS".
I realise how pedantic this sounds lol.
Thank God it isnt just me every time I watch her and shes like its Tuesday the twenty narmph of dewlarr 😂 dont think it's a northern thing I'm from Yorkshire and I dont pronounce my words like that must be arr tan ma loves xx

• Haha

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Either she was a nasty bitch or she was just doing it for show because poor Chris , he did try. Why did they do an online shop? She doesn’t do sod all all day except meal plans (copy and paste alert) and looking after Or Breh so she could’ve just got off her spotty butt and do it herself. She’s copying Mrs Boiled egg (Jane gammons). She did the same thing when Charlie did an online shop! Whinging cos he didn’t get what she wanted well she eats a load of crap anyway (as crap as her meal plans) so what difference does it make? She should’ve went to Al-deh then! good god is it just me or do anyone think she really needs to get some sense knocked into her. She probably picked out whatever brain cells she had left with them gross nails (and loses a few of them up her nostrils as they always “fall off”). She said in the comments it’s a lot of money to waste when they saving for a wedding , well stop getting them dreadful nails and eyebrows done then you might find you will save a lot more!

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
She made a right tit of herself! She'll be back on the tacky cheap wreaths soon for Christmas, although anyone buying one for £45 must be soft!
ahhh the wreaths!!!! they were a good laugh "luk ow much stuff arve bort from poundland and ebay ma loves to make wreaths" showed entire stockpile and gave prices, a quick add up showed they cost about £9 each to produce and yet lady greasy bonce was charging £45 plus postage!!!!
bet she's got a box full of supplies stashed away to do the same this year ;)

• Wow
  • Haha

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Saw her live vid and my goodness, is this woman for real? There’s absolutely no way on this earth she is a size 10!!! I’ve watched all her videos and she was a size 10 when she was at her smallest! I believe she said she was 10st 5. So how can she be a size 10 at 12.5 stone? It’s not possible! She’s lying to herself and to everyone else. When is a nutritionist and is supposed to be setting a good example. I seen the vid where Chris proposed to her and she has put on a lot of weight. She got to be a size 14 at least. Really pissed me off that she is lying to her subscribers! Look at her proposal vid and tell me that is a size 10.... !

• Haha
Is she a legit Slimming World account or a troll? I am starting to suspect the latter.

“I am not going to eat any of this child’s birthday buffet”
*next scene*
“I ate the buffet”

“I am going to have a chicken salad for lunch”
*next scene*
“I actually had a chicken & cheese sandwich and a Pepperami for lunch.”

It’s actually a joke, she shouldn’t be claiming she is a Slimming World account.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Right ma loves, Halloween wreaths available for £25-£27, others available in b&m for £4.99
not sure what disturbed me more in the latest vlog.....

The return of the rip off wreaths
The voice she puts on when talking to Orrr-breh
The state of the lashes.......they look like the bristles on the bottom of my hoover!!
or yet more yawning........COVER YOUR GOB MA LOVE

• Haha
  • Heart

Glottal Stop

Well yes lol but we know her logic is a bit muddled. She was happy with her weight, said she was going to lose a load for the wedding and then planned to put weight on again to get back to where she is now as that was her happy weight but then came back from her break and declared she got very out of breath and couldn't do it anymore and had to get on it 🤔
She should really watch her own videos to help her remember what shite she's spouted the week before :D

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Really annoys me that she had a spray tan, put her jogging suit on but then the next morning when she'd showered and washed it off she put the same clothes back on! Anyone that's had a spray tan will know how much it rubs off on the inside of clothes/PJ's 🤮 I get tans sometimes and I have specific clothes I wear every time because I know how much they get ruined (obviously I wash them in-between 😂) fake tan actual stinks aswell I don't know how she can sit in the same clothes!
I'm not surprised! This is someone who films getting out of bed to step on the scales and then sits down to apply her make up! No shower, no wash, no nothing!

• Sick
  • Wow

Sara_M

VIP Member
Can I just say dont know if this niggles anybody else but it really frustrates me how she he's instead of his? And instead if saying like nineteenth etc its narnteeMth .. just emphasising the M as she always says mth instead of nth .. 😂😂😂 always bugging me
THIS!!!!! Its always "lost 7 stone in 17 muMph"
And things that should be plural, aren't. Its "monthSSSS" not "mumph". Or she will say, geting married in "2 year", instead of "yearS".
I realise how pedantic this sounds lol.

• Haha

Marchan

The stetford wives totally copy each other. One waters the plants ,they all water the plants. One sprays every ornament in the house they all run out for a can of spray. One fasts they all fast. None of them are original in their ideas.
I really like Helen and her son is the best such a lovely little character . She's a lovely mum so patient. Tanya on the other hand looks frustrated when her kids look for her attention. She puts on a false smile for the camera and añoyingly let's her kids have a moment in her limelight. She is so false

When she says her budget is high end but is only having 60 guests and has hired what seemed to just be a country pub and is doing all the flowers and decorations herself 🙈 no idea what her idea if a high end budget means then. Keeping it private because its personal? Most youtubers keep it private because they dont want to look baggy but she does nothing but brag. Surprised they arent going to the Indian restaurant for there reception 😂 I imagine her dress to be bling bling bling probably even wear a tiara for good measure 🙈😂 cant cope.

• Haha