Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hendrix13

I’ve got a great idea guys. Shall we set up a crowdfunding page to raise funds for toiletries for our tan? She’s a scruffy looking cunt that one. Would love to get her in a bath and give her a good fucking scrub (with gloves on and protective clothing) 😂😂😂😂

Does anybody else thing tans kids look Chinese? 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Lalobadee

VIP Member
As much as I dislike her that was hard to watch. I think we all dread getting a chap at the door from the police. Can’t help but feel for her.

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just admit she's not on a fucking diet, she just eats what she wants!!

Yes, once again she's even a know it all over jobs that need doing on the car. I wouldn't bother googling I wouldn't have a bloody clue. She reels off a big list of jobs that need doing and then moans when it costs £170, what did she expect £30?!

copying Gammons or what with the spray paint, they're like sheep this lot 😂
Total copy! Can't wait to see her spraying EVERYTHING cos we all know tan goes full on OTT with her new fads, that house will look like the tin man lives there before long 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've only just discovered this one on YouTube 😂 I know, I know I live under a rock. I watched one of her Aldi hauls that she unpacked from a Sports Direct bag and I thought ...oh hello I've found a new one😂😂🙉

• Haha

lexie999

So basically she starved herself Monday to Thursday or Friday then saw that she had lost 4lbs on the scale and pigged out over the weekend believing she would still have at least 2lbs to show off about today and yabber on about just not being hungry and listening to her body yadi yadi ya yawn fest. 5 minutes of pointless can't be arsed crap put up for her devoted followers to watch. She is remarketing herself which is obvious when you watch the new intro to her videos. She seems to believe that her and Chris are the UK version of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. In fact keeping up with the Duckworths is more like it, although that would be far more exciting. Not going happen pet. Folk followed you because you were successful on slimming world. Now with a hefty chunk of that weight sitting around your arse and that hamster cheeked face your going have to rethink. Your 5 minutes of fame is almost over. I suggest a job down the chippy would work best.

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Oh wow. Her new instagram post says she’s
Put 6lbs on and is now in the 13stone bracket again. This is why slimming world doesnt work for those with food addictions/binge eating disorders. When put in a situation faced with loads of ‘naughty’ food they go crazy and gain silly amounts of weight. If she was allowed the ‘forbidden’
Foods in moderation on daily basis her brain wouldnt be craving the forbidden ‘fruit’ as much.
Hate slimming world 🤣 dont even think its Tan’s fault. She should try calorie counting in myopinion.
Slimming world made me kind of fear food. I would have coffee and a small cake in costa and then beat myself over it and dread group.
Can't be doing with that mentality anymore. All in moderation 😄

Marman

Can't believe her attitude with Chris in that shopping video. She's like a spoilt child. He got food that he and the kids like, yeh it was a load of rubbish with no nutritional value but he's had to eat slimming world cheeseburger pasta on and off for the past how many years so let him have a pizza and a magnum I bet it will be best meal he's tasted in ages! She feeds the kids crap most of the time anyway, tinned meatballs and microwave burgers, then calls herself a nutritionist, ha! Also, if she knew they were short on money why do a challenge like that knowing that he probably won't buy much to make "proper" meals? If that's not what he normally does I assume it's because he's usually still driving home from work while she's cooking and dropping eyelashes into everyones food while yawning because she's had to copy and paste meal plans from one word document to another then click send in an email. She never sticks to the plan anyway so I bet most of the money she spends on fruit and veg gets thrown in the bin!

Canklesshankles

She does go through every detail of her life but i never hear her saying she had/going to have a shower. She is always having a bath at like half 7 when her kids are in bed but as she tells us about every mundane detail and she never says about having a shower. I don't think she does just baths at night.
Spray tan, covered in spam, if Tan can follow the plan anyone can #buymymealplanshere

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She looks greasy and puffy at the moment not to mention sluggish and of course yawning every 17 seconds, nutrition is clearly not a priority for her, bet she would be a different person with plenty fresh food, fruit, veg etc and less packet stuff.
Time for a channel 're name?? Nap with tan? Yawn with tan? Couch with tan? Expand with tan? Shite skinny food tutorials with tan? Up to you ma loves 😉

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Just watched her Aldi haul, she seems sincere about really trying this time. However, she does feed her boys some shit.

I’m following Slimming World and my 11 month old eats whatever I have for dinner. Fresh fruit, veg, meat, pulses, grains and dairy everyday.

Plus I drink fruit or herbal tea not that Skinny Coffee shite 🤢
I’ve always thought that, she feeds the boys utter crap! She buys separate food for them and it’s all high salt rubbish food. Yes, they don’t have a weight problem but it’s not healthy and she should know that being a nutritionist 😉
Even those oats in a tub are ok occasionally but she buys loads of them because they ‘love them’ C’mon Tan, oats take 2 mins in the microwave, you can even make a job lot in the slow cooker overnight and they’ll be ready when you get up. Not only that, it’s such an expensive way of buying oats. 1 tub probably cost the same as a whole packet and you are supposed to be saving for the wedding of the century 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Well yes lol but we know her logic is a bit muddled. She was happy with her weight, said she was going to lose a load for the wedding and then planned to put weight on again to get back to where she is now as that was her happy weight but then came back from her break and declared she got very out of breath and couldn't do it anymore and had to get on it 🤔
I don't think she knows what she wants, I think she's lost her way, it wasn't long ago she was saying she wasn't following any plan as her body seemed to hover around the weight he wanted to be, fast forward a month and she's stacked it on, is looking bloated and puffy and is once again back on plan, its a merry go round for sure ;) what the heck will she be able to take to slimcon.....apart from the con ;) ;) ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyRosey

Ahhhh so much wrong with this!!!

She is so unprofessional and clueless. The effort and professionalism is shocking.

-She uses the wrong words
-Can't pronounce basic words - both these can be corrected/re filmed during editing
-Says she loves baking but is clearly unaware she is making (extremely bad) Yorkshire puddings :unsure:
- She hasn't brushed her hair
-She then said in her vlog she filmed 4 Skinny Food Co. videos in an hour basically to get it over and done with
- She uses phrases like ' I want to show how VERSATILITY this produce is.
- Doesn't know what a ramekin is and mispronounces it
- The end result looks horrendous but she so proud of herself and it tastes amazing and syn free my loves
- the video has comments from her followers basically saying it looks rubbish

I know it's a shit brand anyway but she has no pride in her work nor cares so there must be money involved for her.

'Chris loves egg custards' - not anymore my loves, not anymore 😂

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
I can’t suffer any of her vlogs. She doesn’t speak she shouts, MA LUVS!!!

Use your inside voice Tan.

And that’s coming from a Scottish person btw...

• Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I noticed food is being missed out on the holiday vlogs after Chris showed her up with a salad😂. She said the food was amazing. I’m guessing she ate chips with a side of chips because that food did not look amazing.

• Haha