Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope normality has resumed in her bridesmaid dress video her hair is back to its greasy state. She is explaining how it’s fate that she got her bridesmaids dresses in a charity shop and then is complaining that she asked if she could buy the dresses and come back for a refund if needed and they said no 😂 it’s a charity shop tan. Maybe if you got them in the many high high end places you frequent you could have done this. Of course The picture doesn’t show the pure quality of the dresses my loves 😂 xx
I might have known she would be grease bound again 😂

Hang on, she bought the dresses at a charity shop?! I thought this was a high end wedding ma loves 😂😂

Literally hop back on here soon as I watch her vid knowing I'm gna have a good chuckle at all your comments 🤭😂 good on her actually that she managed to get 4 dresses in the sizes she needs for such a good price! Many people on a budget would dream to drop on such a bargain. But with a higher end budget .. wonder what tat she will put the extra money towards now 🙄 let's be hoping non of her bridesmaids fall pregnant or gain any weight in the next 2 years
Haven't watched the video yet but good point, what if one gets up the duff or puts weight on?! She's screwed then ma loves

did you know ma loves that in a braaadal shop saarzes arent saarzes, a 12 isnt a 12 they just pull taarter or bigger to fit any saarze......must be shopping where Jane Gammons shops 😂
I love your take off of Tanya 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is going to make them dresses fit regardless what she doesn’t realise is alterations can sometimes be more than the dress costs. Plus they are not going to turn round and tell her it doesn’t fit after she has bought it. They may not love them as much as she thinks .

Reactions: 5
high end my arse lol my sisters dresses for us as bridesmaids were 300 each
If she thinks they are high end I can’t wait to see the rest of the wedding. Well I guess we will all have to wait cause it’s AGES away why is she posting all these vlogs about it already . Everyone will be sick of her wedding by the end of the month.

If she thinks they are high end I can’t wait to see the rest of the wedding. Well I guess we will all have to wait cause it’s AGES away why is she posting all these vlogs about it already . Everyone will be sick of her wedding by the end of the month.
100% id say my sisters wedding was high end yes she married at our church but went to the mansion in leeds for the reception which is lovely but also very expensive to even book it her dress cost a lot but she didnt scrimp on anything

these were the dresses they are Jenny Packham ones I know they either don't sell these ones anyone or they have been reduced as my sister got married 2016

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Cant believe she has her bridesmaid dresses already but to be fair, it looks and sounds like they're perfect for her and they're a great price. Bit cheeky to ask a charity shop for a refund but at least she didnt mention flogging them on Ebay for a profit like her mate Gammons.
Hope the bridesmaids werent looking forward to going dress shopping! That experience ain't happening 😂
We didnt hear "high end" mentioned but, one of her bridesmaids is fussy and "knows really quality things" so, I'd say that's the same!
I'm surprised they even said she could bring them back and get credit for them!

How many times did she say beautiful and stunning in that video!!

I wonder how much she is paying for her beige buffet in her high end venue 😂

• Haha
Well she’s just put a daily vlog up and one of the bridesmaids dresses is too small....no alterations can fix that tan! But they’re all going to loose weight for the wedding so it will fit....no pressure my luv! She won a gym membership so that’s all we’re gonna year about now 🙄 it’s all fate and she’s is ridiculously happy and grinning far too much 😂

• Haha
Well she’s just put a daily vlog up and one of the bridesmaids dresses is too small....no alterations can fix that tan! But they’re all going to loose weight for the wedding so it will fit....no pressure my luv! She won a gym membership so that’s all we’re gonna year about now 🙄 it’s all fate and she’s is ridiculously happy and grinning far too much 😂
she'll be binning that poor bridesmaid off for someone it does fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised she said one of them was a 16 and the dresses were a 14. If a bride bought a dress for me to slim into I would not be happy. Why should she go on a diet . Tan should have bought her a dress in her size.

Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised she said one of them was a 16 and the dresses were a 14. If a bride bought a dress for me to slim into I would not be happy. Why should she go on a diet . Tan should have bought her a dress in her size.
made me laugh when she said they would fit any size.......fecking magic dresses you got there ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% id say my sisters wedding was high end yes she married at our church but went to the mansion in leeds for the reception which is lovely but also very expensive to even book it her dress cost a lot but she didnt scrimp on anything

these were the dresses they are Jenny Packham ones I know they either don't sell these ones anyone or they have been reduced as my sister got married 2016
Beautiful dress

Reactions: 1
Beautiful dress
thank you to me they were classy and high end i had mine fixed in the middle as they were very booby and being blessed i did not feel right having them on show at a wedding as a bridesmaid

I can't remember exactly and I don't particularly want to go back and watch the video. In one of the videos with Chris after they got engaged she said something like she wasn't going to stress about food/weight. As it gets closer to the wedding she said she'll start "shedding for the wedding" (I hate that saying). Tan definitely seems like the type of person to do a crash diet to lose weight for a one day event.

Have they talked about their honeymoon if they're having one at all? I can't imagine they'd go abroad because Chris has said Tan has anxiety over all types of travel. Although you ladies have said they went to Scotland and ate their go to jacket potatoes so I'm guessing they'll stay in the UK and drive somewhere? Probably a trip to (attempt) to see Helen and Gav like Jane and Charlie Bean did for their anniversary.

Reactions: 4
I can't remember exactly and I don't particularly want to go back and watch the video. In one of the videos with Chris after they got engaged she said something like she wasn't going to stress about food/weight. As it gets closer to the wedding she said she'll start "shedding for the wedding" (I hate that saying). Tan definitely seems like the type of person to do a crash diet to lose weight for a one day event.

Have they talked about their honeymoon if they're having one at all? I can't imagine they'd go abroad because Chris has said Tan has anxiety over all types of travel. Although you ladies have said they went to Scotland and ate their go to jacket potatoes so I'm guessing they'll stay in the UK and drive somewhere? Probably a trip to (attempt) to see Helen and Gav like Jane and Charlie Bean did for their anniversary.
Yes she mentioned they would just be doing a few nights staycation for their honeymoon, probably with the kids. Yes Chris mentioned in one of his blogs that’s it’s nightmare as she won’t go on trains because going through tunnels gives her anxiety, she can’t cope with planes at all and has a panic attack and can’t get on them apparently and boats might sink so that’s another anxiety trigger 🙄 he was saying that’s the channel tunnel ruled out as well unfortunately even though thats usually a good way for non flyers to get outside of the UK. It’s ok for her but maybe the kids will never get out of the uk and then when they’re 18 and want to go away with their mates. How will she cope then!! 🤷‍♀️

Anyone else think that chris does something dodgy on the side? In every vlog in the evening she is like ‘chris has just popped out ma luvs’ how many times a week does one person need to pop out on an evening. I might be way off here but been thinking that for a while 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.