Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair kids do get 15 hours free funding when they turn 3 regardless of parents working. I was out of work when mine were at that age and used the funding so they went off and had the routine and learning. My youngest is 3 next week and she had the 2 year funding as I earn under the threshold (think its under £15k a year - im a single parent so just my part time income) I work nights so its been a godsend for me so I can actually get a rest once she's in nursery! Im actually now paying £15 a week to top up some hours so she is in 3 full days now.
Back to Tan...!
God that haul was full of crap! Not many actual real meals in it. Just junk and ready made/convenience stuff for the kids
She does waste so much money on processed food. if she snacks on chicken so much why doesnt she just buy large chickens cook it and take it off the bone and pop it into a tupperwear container in the fridge.. It would be healthier and alot cheaper plus you would get alot more chicken for your money then she could easily use some for chicken salad for lunch etc or could throw a handful into her pasta and sauce things that she eats for her dinners.

Reactions: 6
Yep, I get big packs of raw chicken, pop in the slow cooker and have the leftovers in a tub in the fridge to cover sandwiches/meals/snacks. Easy enough to do probably cheaper!

Reactions: 1
She does go through every detail of her life but i never hear her saying she had/going to have a shower. She is always having a bath at like half 7 when her kids are in bed but as she tells us about every mundane detail and she never says about having a shower. I don't think she does just baths at night.

Reactions: 1
She does go through every detail of her life but i never hear her saying she had/going to have a shower. She is always having a bath at like half 7 when her kids are in bed but as she tells us about every mundane detail and she never says about having a shower. I don't think she does just baths at night.
Spray tan, covered in spam, if Tan can follow the plan anyone can #buymymealplanshere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does waste so much money on processed food. if she snacks on chicken so much why doesnt she just buy large chickens cook it and take it off the bone and pop it into a tupperwear container in the fridge.. It would be healthier and alot cheaper plus you would get alot more chicken for your money then she could easily use some for chicken salad for lunch etc or could throw a handful into her pasta and sauce things that she eats for her dinners.
She can’t do that because she’s sooooo busy!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a horrendous cook, have you seen those tutorials, no wonder her husband buys ginsters pasties

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a horrendous cook, have you seen those tutorials, no wonder her husband buys ginsters pasties
I remember she made the massaman curry using a spice n tice kit and she boiled the yoghurt and it curdled it looked like sick but she said it looks and tastes delicious lol. Someone did say on the comments you’re supposed to add yoghurt when it has cooked and is off the heat but don’t think she even took notice of it. She does recipes, tutorials and meal plans so she knows what she’s doing 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I still chuckle at one of her vids back in the day when she held up a pack of mangetout and said it was "manggy towt" and kept calling it that for the entire cook with me, I was howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
to be fair kids do get 15 hours free funding when they turn 3 regardless of parents working. I was out of work when mine were at that age and used the funding so they went off and had the routine and learning. My youngest is 3 next week and she had the 2 year funding as I earn under the threshold (think its under £15k a year - im a single parent so just my part time income) I work nights so its been a godsend for me so I can actually get a rest once she's in nursery! Im actually now paying £15 a week to top up some hours so she is in 3 full days now.
Back to Tan...!
God that haul was full of crap! Not many actual real meals in it. Just junk and ready made/convenience stuff for the kids
Yeah everyone gets the free 15 hours, I think with Tan it's the fact that she swans round all day pretty much doing nothing but claims to work full time. She can get the full time nursery for her youngest free because they both work full time, Chris works full time but she doesn't but she claims she does. Further back in this thread someone said it's because she must earn £131 per week she can claim the full time childcare for free! It seems wrong she swans round all day and sends a few meal plans on email xx

I still chuckle at one of her vids back in the day when she held up a pack of mangetout and said it was "manggy towt" and kept calling it that for the entire cook with me, I was howling 😂
Me too, I must admit her pronunciations do make me laugh 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
^ At least Del Boy knew how to pronounce it, even if he didn't really know what it was😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve watched most of her vlogs for about 2 years and I haven’t seen her do a days work the whole time. If they did proper checks I don’t think Rio would be Eligible for full time funding. She sends a few cut and paste meal plans and spends the rest of the time as a lady of leisure. Even when she started up with the T-shirt’s she had Chris on board to help.
She could fit all that in with a full time job, many do. It annoys me when she says ‘il probably get the meal plans done for next week’ whilst yawning. She really doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 5
She is always scratching at herself if it’s not the hair it’s her face . Does anyone else think she looks a lot better without the lashes on ?

Reactions: 6
The blonde hair makes her look dirty, she looks better with dark hair!

Reactions: 5
Her bed sheets must be disgusting with weekly spray tans. She look horrendous after her spray tan in today's vlog :sick:

Reactions: 2
Her bed sheets must be disgusting with weekly spray tans. She look horrendous after her spray tan in today's vlog :sick:
She looks really grubby after that spray tan, its too dark on her face and so patchy, then she's yawning again without covering her wide open mouth, its all kinds of nasty

Reactions: 3
WTF?

People actually follow this Insta account for inspiration?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.