Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes got a rarrrrt short memory has our Tan because it wasn't that long ago she was giving Chris a roasting for wasting money on the weekly food shop and yet here she is buying bundles of tat which she can't even return, someone in the comments has pointed out those mystery items can't be returned or exchanged

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't look bad in the stuff. But the wrong size, constant negative attitude and not washing ruin it.

Reactions: 6
Who knew that the company send out all the tit in the lucky dip that they couldn’t sell. What was she expecting and no way a size 12 . Some of those needed to be two sizes up.

Reactions: 8
did you know ma loves that in a braaadal shop saarzes arent saarzes, a 12 isnt a 12 they just pull taarter or bigger to fit any saarze......must be shopping where Jane Gammons shops 😂
Oh Lexiloo. You got that to a tee. You are so funny. You should start a blog yourself and show them how to do it LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know why someone so fussy would order lucky dip clothes ffs!

Has anyone noticed in her last few videos she hasn't got the skinny coffee tagged, she only mentions spice entice? Maybe they've binned her off as she's on the gain train

Reactions: 5
I don't know why someone so fussy would order lucky dip clothes ffs!

Has anyone noticed in her last few videos she hasn't got the skinny coffee tagged, she only mentions spice entice? Maybe they've binned her off as she's on the gain train
I did feel sorry for her when she said the dress was like a funeral one ..then her dad died 🙉 That was pretty grim! Cause she filmed the video a few wks ago so she said.

Aww that skinny coffee bullshit makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 3
I did feel sorry for her when she said the dress was like a funeral one ..then her dad died 🙉 That was pretty grim! Cause she filmed the video a few wks ago so she said.

Aww that skinny coffee bullshit makes my blood boil!
Oh the skinny coffee needs it's own thread 😂
Yeah I did feel for her when she said that, bloody hell bad timing. I do feel for her over her Dad, she said in a couple of videos they had a strained relationship and had to cut him out if their lives etc (understandably). Tanya looks the image of her Dad on the photos she put up. My best friends Mum died as a result of being an alcoholic and I can honestly say it was horrific, it sounds similar to what Tanya has been through cutting ties etc x

Reactions: 3
Oh the skinny coffee needs it's own thread 😂
Yeah I did feel for her when she said that, bloody hell bad timing. I do feel for her over her Dad, she said in a couple of videos they had a strained relationship and had to cut him out if their lives etc (understandably). Tanya looks the image of her Dad on the photos she put up. My best friends Mum died as a result of being an alcoholic and I can honestly say it was horrific, it sounds similar to what Tanya has been through cutting ties etc x
That is really really awful 😣 I haven't been following her long I don't know all that much about her, just what I've seen on her car crash YouTube so far🙉🤦🏼‍♀️ I've got loads to catch up on!

Reactions: 2
That is really really awful 😣 I haven't been following her long I don't know all that much about her, just what I've seen on her car crash YouTube so far🙉🤦🏼‍♀️ I've got loads to catch up on!
If you're new there will be loads of bits and bobs to catch up on, I don't think she mentioned her Dad much though. She touched on it in a q&a then mentioned trouble with a family member and cutting ties etc but didn't go into a massive amount of detail x

Reactions: 4
If you're new there will be loads of bits and bobs to catch up on, I don't think she mentioned her Dad much though. She touched on it in a q&a then mentioned trouble with a family member and cutting ties etc but didn't go into a massive amount of detail x
It's deffo gonna take me a while!😂 Can't stop watching tho 👀🤣🤣 ah thank you! I'll look out for those bits.

Reactions: 2
She doesn't look bad in the stuff. But the wrong size, constant negative attitude and not washing ruin it.
I think she may have looked slightly better if she’d tried the bag on that that pile if tit came in🤣 probably would have fitted better!
Seriously though, what did she expect? Good marketing from Miss Crap though - lets make our non sellers sound exciting and do a lucky dip! 🤣 you fell for that one Tan!

Reactions: 7
Oh Lexiloo. You got that to a tee. You are so funny. You should start a blog yourself and show them how to do it LOL
@lexiloo doing a parody video of our Tan...it would make my year!
P.S please mention aaaarse rings, thank you

I think she may have looked slightly better if she’d tried the bag on that that pile if tit came in🤣 probably would have fitted better!
Seriously though, what did she expect? Good marketing from Miss Crap though - lets make our non sellers sound exciting and do a lucky dip! 🤣 you fell for that one Tan!
If it’s not Chris getting scammed...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@lexiloo doing a parody video of our Tan...it would make my year!
P.S please mention aaaarse rings, thank you

If it’s not Chris getting scammed...

so if iced rings are arse rings lets hope she never gets an iceland collab ;) "hello ma loves today im gunna show ya what ar got from ARSEland"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so if iced rings are arse rings lets hope she never gets an iceland collab ;) "hello ma loves today im gunna show ya what ar got from ARSEland"
😂😂 or get a job as bar staff and ask if you want arse with your drink

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg you guys :ROFLMAO:

“HELLO MY LOVES! And welcome to a brand new vid-e-or. So, I got some Arse Rings from Arse Land! I also got some Arse Lollies for the Boyz and some CHOCOLATE Arse Lollies for Me and Chris”

Id shove them right up her bottomhole. Especially the chocolate ARSE lolly everyone will think she’s got a squirty bum!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.