Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
As this is a new thread its been weighing on my mind heavy to say this and I will probably piss some people off but i really dont care. LADIES (maybe gents as well I’m not sure), were mostly all parents here right? We need to do better! Tracys children will find this page one day, her oldest is what 8 and we all know she’s already on the internet (Tik tok) and we already know these children have a high chance of mental illness (wouldn’t you if she was your mother?) The bashing of her children needs to stop!!!!!! Imagine these poor kids being 12/13 and finding this page and reading these disgusting comments about their bodies/features/clothes/personalities. YES i understand this shit bag POS mother posts it for the world to see but come on! How would you feel if your kid was being bashed on a public page she will absolutely have access too in the near future. My heart seriously hurts every time I see a nasty comment on the kids. Please think about thsee growing babies before you drop comments on them. Maybe we can focus on just bashing the ADULT not the children and/or children’s friends.
I have not seen anyone bash Tracy's children. As a matter of fact if someone makes a comment on the children usually another tattler will eviscerate them and tell them the kids are off limits... By you posting this gives Tracy an edge to say this is bullying and I am sorry I 100% disagree. I think almost everyone here is NEVER okay wish 'bashing' or mocking her children. WE want them to have better lives than what she gives them. Its never okay. But I digress. Not my jawbbbb to be the morality police on a gossip discord.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
SO “ocd” she has PILES of trash all over her section 8 housing. She should rly stop claiming a serious disorder to explain why she thinks having a color coded instagram at her big age is necessary.
Its really gross she just throws out "ocd" like it's a fucking trend. 😑 me along with thousands of others suffer from it and it sure isn't something to fucking joke about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Just want to add to my comment above. That if Corey posted about being high and waiting for his food delivery she would be on social media screaming deadbeat dad no money etc etc. She is a walking contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
What actually happened to her like - in jerseylicious days I swear she seemed quite career driven and had some semblance of work ethic. Then she met Corey and got obsessed with having babies and not working. What happened?!
She became obsessed with getting a spin off and believed the only way she could was if she got married and had babies. She said it when she was a guest on Bethanny Frankel’s show (when she was semi sorta friends with her) she just wanted to be a trophy wife. She got into a debate with Steve Wilkos on Bethanny Frankel’s talk show and he basically unintentionally helped her make a fool of herself because she couldn’t even articulate her point.(foreshadowing much?) I think if you Google Bethanny Frankel talk show season 1 it will come up.

She really just became obsessed with being the first of her friends to get married and have babies and I also think it was her way of one upping Gigi and Olivia, but notice who are really thriving these days.

Reactions: 36

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Every time I think this chick can’t top her narcissism, she goes “Hold my Tequila and watch this!” Not even next year does his birthday fall on Mother’s Day, not until like 2029 does this kid’s birthday fall on Mother’s Day again.

Imagine someone being like “J, what are you doing for your birthday?” And he’ll be like “Nothing, it’s Mother’s Day” and they’ll be like “J, bro…. your birthday is on a Wednesday.” And he’ll be like “My mom only celebrates it on Mother’s Day, so it can be about her, I mean it could be worse, she gets plastic surgery for my sister’s Jayden’s birthdays.” “She gets your sister plastic surgery for her birthday?” Julian will laugh and be like “No, she gets herself plastic surgery on my sister’s birthday so she’s healed in time for her birthday, which we never celebrate.” Person stares in disbelief andJulian just goes “haha… trauma….” And moves On.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
She tried so hard to photoshop her self smaller next to this girl and her purse ended being wonky 💀
IMG_6983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Happy 5th birthday Julian. 🎂

& happy mothers' day weekend to all you beautiful, caring, smart mommies! Not you though big sis Tracy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Short Recap:
Confirmed- affordable housing
Confirmed- usher’s syndrome
Confirmed- she is still a hot mess that neglects her kids.
Confirmed- botched surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
It’s not that Corey is Jewish, he’s the wrong type of Jewish for her father, her father definitely looks at people through stereotype… so he was probably more upset that even though his daughter was marrying “a Jew” (technically if Bonnie never converted then Corey is not Jewish by Jewish Law standards.) … she wasn’t marrying the lawyer/doctor/accountant (all the “affluent” Jewish stereotype) She was marrying the kid who won some money and at the time was still working for a DJ as an MC. 100% her father never tried, and it is nice that Stephanie tried/ tries, hence why I still don’t believe that it was her who made that post under the picture of Gene.

100% she would be posting it all over and sharing stupid Tik Toks about deadbeat dads…. Honestly, with how tailored to you the Clock App Algorithm is, it’s no wonder the “moms are allowed to go out” narrative is shoved down our throats so much.

Which is absolutely hysterical. What do they think their daughter has to offer that would warrant a doctor/lawyer/accountant type marrying her? NOTHING. She brings nothing to the table. Mark was trying to unload her on some rich guy so he didn’t have to deal with her ass anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

laceyincali

VIP Member
With her section 8 bag in her section 8 hallway
---
1. That’s an embarrassing outfit at her big age.
2. Tracy honey, you’re so basic and simple a 2 year old can figure you out. Humble yourself, homegirl.
3. If you had money like you pretend to, you’d be taking pictures at fun locations. Literally everybody is sick of seeing your community hallway, your garbage-filled living room, and the white picket fence behind your building.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Her mom and dad were there. Also she photoshopped her mom hardcore.
So did Aunt Danielle play babysitter? Or was it Allie? Why was Tracy there? Couldn’t miss an open bar? Was she her parents plus one? It’s so weird how Tracy gets to tag along to her parent’s friends kids weddings as if she talks to these people on a daily basis.

——
Tracy…. STOP WITH THE 4 DAYS SHIT. You were literally CHILD FREE for a wedding last night and CHILD FREE for a birthday the night before…. YOURE CHILD FREE more than you’re with your children… STFU with the 4 Days shit. It’s like you think if you say it enough it’s true. 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Did not take me very long to find a post that if I read as a adolescent about myself I’d end up twisted.
Well, let me chime in to defend myself because I will not balk off of this comment at all. It is not skylar’s fault that her teeth have come to this — but I’m sure she will not be aloof to them compared to her peers. It is 100% the fault of her mother for neglecting the importance of dental hygiene THROUGHOUT HER LIFE. I brush my 13mo olds teeth twice a day. There’s no excuse. If they have poor habits, it’s a direct reflection of their mom’s negligence — full stop. I’m not making fun of her, I’m pointing out that Tracy doesn’t care to parent, or instill good habits within her kids. Period.

• Heart

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
I hope Jess knows how fckin horrible saying that is…because the alternative isn’t great. We buried my brother when he was 38. Living to 40 is a gift in this world…no one says you have to stop doing fun things or being youthful at a certain age except losers who refuse to accept reality. Age gracefully…plenty of people don’t get the chance to.
It annoys tf out of me when insecure women who think their “looks” will fade after 40 make such a big deal over it.
I’m in my 60s and loving my life.
you’re as young or old as you feel.
if you are charming and nice to people, they’ll want to be around you.
Jess, honey, you’re mediocre looking at best so stop worrying so much. Work on your inside, be interesting and interested.
life doesn’t end at 40.

• Heart