Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Tara’s video, you can tell how uncomfortable Jayden is her outfit. She keeps pulling down her shorts and her shirt. I really hope she’s wearing a sports bra under that top. Also, it’s crazy how the kids personalities seem so different in other peoples videos. They don’t seem as sassy and trying to be teenagers like they are in the ones Tracy posts. Also, I don’t think anyone on her bullies or bashes the kids. Some of just may point out things that Tracy should be more on top of like bringing them to the dentist because kids can be cruel and it’s not fair to them if they get made fun of by other kids just because they have a neglectful selfish mother.

Reactions: 25
She’s been reading here. You can tell. I’ve said this 1 million times she would be so much more relatable. If she said hey guys, this is how we do it with three kids being a single mom on a budget. But instead she always has to have the best and do the best and she overcompensate making the kids wear all this fake designer stuff. she sees julie and Sammy who are both well off and feels like she hast to keep up and be like that. Julie’s husband makes a lot of the money, and Sammy works constantly traveling with no love life.

we know she’s unhappy, but the road she is going down is not sustainable. Eventually, the Maloney money train will run out.

Reactions: 24
She’s been reading here. You can tell. I’ve said this 1 million times she would be so much more relatable. If she said hey guys, this is how we do it with three kids being a single mom on a budget. But instead she always has to have the best and do the best and she overcompensate making the kids wear all this fake designer stuff. she sees julie and Sammy who are both well off and feels like she hast to keep up and be like that. Julie’s husband makes a lot of the money, and Sammy works constantly traveling with no love life.

we know she’s unhappy, but the road she is going down is not sustainable. Eventually, the Maloney money train will run out.
But the thing is she doesn’t have the best. She’s on IG trying to act like a Real Housewife wearing Shein clothes, cheap shoes, and I don’t think she owns any legit designer bags.

Reactions: 29
Also, the extreme jealousy of Ashley’s life. Ashley has her daughter modeling for these kids boutiques. Tracy has Skylar in some alibaba knock off overpriced resale shop.

they aren’t the same and that is OK. She’s basically showing her children that you have to have everything designer and you’ll have to look perfect. It is so detrimental to their mental being. Probably stems from Gigi and Mark pretending they were too good to be at their own daughters wedding.

Reactions: 25
Also, the extreme jealousy of Ashley’s life. Ashley has her daughter modeling for these kids boutiques. Tracy has Skylar in some alibaba knock off overpriced resale shop.

they aren’t the same and that is OK. She’s basically showing her children that you have to have everything designer and you’ll have to look perfect. It is so detrimental to their mental being. Probably stems from Gigi and Mark pretending they were too good to be at their own daughters wedding.
Mark and Stephanie not going to Corey and Tracy’s wedding had nothing to do with thinking they’re too good…. Whatever the real truth is, it apparently made Stephanie spiral very badly…. Honestly maybe her parents just felt like they were doing it for all the wrong reasons, Tracy couldn’t even fake cry right when Gigi called her out about the way she was making her own mother feel…. Either way, that Karma came and hit her dad like a bad head on collision.

Reactions: 18
From Tara’s video, you can tell how uncomfortable Jayden is her outfit. She keeps pulling down her shorts and her shirt. I really hope she’s wearing a sports bra under that top. Also, it’s crazy how the kids personalities seem so different in other peoples videos. They don’t seem as sassy and trying to be teenagers like they are in the ones Tracy posts. Also, I don’t think anyone on her bullies or bashes the kids. Some of just may point out things that Tracy should be more on top of like bringing them to the dentist because kids can be cruel and it’s not fair to them if they get made fun of by other kids just because they have a neglectful selfish mother.
I’ve never seen a child as uncomfortable in what she’s wearing as Jayden. Tara’s post shows more of Jayden’s tug-a-war with her bottoms. Tracy left it out on purpose. Pulling her bottoms up to cover her exposed belly and then pulling them down to cover her exposed legs and then pulling them up to cover her belly, over and over. She just get covered enough to feel comfortable and it’s affecting her ability to do her routine. The poor child. She’s doesn’t want to be dressed like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
real nice; admitting she’s drunk with her kids asleep in the next room. She can’t even stay sober when it’s her weekend, she needs serious intervention

IMG_5226.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Mark and Stephanie not going to Corey and Tracy’s wedding had nothing to do with thinking they’re too good…. Whatever the real truth is, it apparently made Stephanie spiral very badly…. Honestly maybe her parents just felt like they were doing it for all the wrong reasons, Tracy couldn’t even fake cry right when Gigi called her out about the way she was making her own mother feel…. Either way, that Karma came and hit her dad like a bad head on collision.
I wonder why they didn’t go though? Corey and his family seemed normal and nice.

Reactions: 14
Just want to add to my comment above. That if Corey posted about being high and waiting for his food delivery she would be on social media screaming deadbeat dad no money etc etc. She is a walking contradiction

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Good morning 😃 fellow tattlers. The reason why the parents didn’t go to the wedding is because when she was on the show Cory and his parents were discussing why her parents were not coming to the wedding and she had the balls to tell them my father doesn’t want me to marry someone Jewish he thinks I should or could do better with someone at their country club.

Also, they were not cool on the wedding being broadcasted and them being on television. If you go way back in time there is NOT one picture of her father with Cory that’s what a bigot he is…sorry I call it the way I see it…the last thing I remember is at Julie’s wedding there is video of Cory dancing with the Mother. The father never tried to have a relationship with Cory NEVER 👎

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.