Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laceyincali

VIP Member
Imagine being so insecure and mentally ill that your only focus is on men and dating, NOT the well-being of your kids, finding a job to make ends meet, or becoming successful. She’s content on being a loser for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Tiktok filters are not doing her any good.

I don’t honestly see how any guy feels she contributes to a relationship. No job. Entitled. Racist. Drinks and parties all the time. Openly talks trash about her kids father.
All 👏🏽 of 👏🏽 this 👏🏽

Her ScOrPiO mentality rly has her screwed up. Preaching loyalty CONSTANTLY but we all know you up and left your husband *mentally* way before he got that handy. Withholding sex and checking out - I’m sorry, prioritizing his MOM - when HE needed you the most. That’s the strangest thing to flex bc look how far that and your A1 bjs got you in the long run.

She brings NOTHING to the table. She can’t keep an apartment clean, can’t cook for sh*t — pls stop pretending you burn yourself while cooking, we saw the unseasoned chicken, pathologically lies about everything from her last name to her nationality. I wonder what that convo was like with Corey. When she had to admit her last name was Maloney and absolutely no one in her family resembled anything Italian 🤣🤣 ohhh I wish I coulda seent it. You do the BARE MINIMUM for your kids.. especially your special needs one. Yet some man who’s well off, doesn’t want kids of his own, and has big ArMs is supp to sweep YOU off YOUR wide flat feet? Give it up babygUrL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

laceyincali

VIP Member
I’m having serious secondhand embarrassment from her posting excitement about going to the club, then reposting her elderly friends’ excitement about going to the club. How much of a loser do you have to be that this is ALL you have to look forward to at your big age?? I remember posting crap like this on MySpace in my 20s. Now that I’m an adult with a career and a child, I can’t imagine doing this. She has no class at all, which says a lot about her followers who hype up this behavior.

If she had a job she wouldn’t have time to post this sh** that makes no sense.
Honestly, being part indigenous, I definitely find this offensive that someone throws on a brown fringe dress and thinks she’s giving off “native girl vibes”
It’s not “giving” any of those things.
She should probably do some research on the real story of Pocahontas because it’s actually not the love story Disney portrayed it to be…

• Heart

lolzlolz

Man they had dinner at a restaurant about 5 min from my house. I missed the Wooly Monmouth again in person.

I love how warped the door frame is in the pic
How does she miss the mark on every fashion choice?
---
In her picture with all her FrIeNdS.
This bitch thinks there has to be club music everywhere she goes out and eats? Grow the fuck up lame ass iNfLuEnCeR. 👏🏼
View attachment 2134741
It’s called going to an upscale adult environment you knob waffle. She hated it because she couldn’t twerk and find single men. The men there were with families or dates. She is so immature. This is the kind of get together I’d love to have for my bday now that I’m in my 30s.

Bratzdolll

SO “ocd” she has PILES of trash all over her section 8 housing. She should rly stop claiming a serious disorder to explain why she thinks having a color coded instagram at her big age is necessary.
She pinned it like calling yourself mentally ill is cool
---

---
Are you a victim of Tracy Maloney ? Have you bought from princess armpit ? You may be entitled to compensation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I think the Eps signed an NDA. Why else would they keep their mouths shut.
An NDA for what? She isn't someone special. She's a white woman from NJ who got divorced from another white man from NYC. If they signed an NDA they are so fucking stupid

• Haha

bh3121

Anyone else think it’s absolutely pathetic that she counts down to party night at clubs? In your mid thirties to me that shows your life is going no where. Most people in their mid-30’s around here are at events with their families on the weekends and if they are out with friends it’s at upscale dinners or people’s homes. Idk. How other people think she’s winning in life is beyond me. #broke

bergencountycnty

Did anyone listen to today’s podcast episode? Some highlights were…
-At the very beginning, she said she hasn’t had sex in x-number of weeks (she didn’t wanna say the #) and is struggling as a result 🙄
-She accidentally Airdropped a video of her boobs to Skylar’s friend’s mom who lives in her building that she meant to send to her then boyfriend (I don’t think she said when this happened) 🤢
-Jess still refuses to reveal her age and says that turning 40 will be worse than dying (or something along those lines lmao)
I hope Jess knows how fckin horrible saying that is…because the alternative isn’t great. We buried my brother when he was 38. Living to 40 is a gift in this world…no one says you have to stop doing fun things or being youthful at a certain age except losers who refuse to accept reality. Age gracefully…plenty of people don’t get the chance to.

• Heart

KH523

She’s been reading here. You can tell. I’ve said this 1 million times she would be so much more relatable. If she said hey guys, this is how we do it with three kids being a single mom on a budget. But instead she always has to have the best and do the best and she overcompensate making the kids wear all this fake designer stuff. she sees julie and Sammy who are both well off and feels like she hast to keep up and be like that. Julie’s husband makes a lot of the money, and Sammy works constantly traveling with no love life.

we know she’s unhappy, but the road she is going down is not sustainable. Eventually, the Maloney money train will run out.
But the thing is she doesn’t have the best. She’s on IG trying to act like a Real Housewife wearing Shein clothes, cheap shoes, and I don’t think she owns any legit designer bags.

Teafor1

I love how she changes it from “Nobody’s gonna want a mother of 3 blah blah”, to now “Nobody’s gonna date blah blah”.

Oh, they’ll date you T-Rex, you build a bear wannabe IG influencer, unfit mother. They just don’t WANT you. Corey was correct. You are nothing more then a hit it and leave it white trash skank.

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Probably to keep Tracy’s image and the family image intact. I wouldn’t be surprised if her dad paid a ton of money and made the eps sign this. I don’t have any other reason as to why they would keep their mouths shut while Tracy drags their names through the mud (including their father). You can be nice and unbothered but there are levels to that. I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut if that meant my image was being tarnished in public affecting any potential future custody battles or employment. Unless of course there was legality tied to it.
I doubt any of this. They either stay quiet because of Corey’s own bullshit or they’re just giving Tracy rope to hang her self with, Tracy is a failed reality star, they don’t need an NDA.

Reactions: 28

MamaKin01

I don’t want the excuse of she didn’t spend the day with him today due to his dad.

That is no excuse. You can post about it. She is gross and so self absorbed. These kids will need therapy.
Corey took the kids to a carnival that's about 20 minutes from Tracys apartment, she could have been an adult and met them there and maybe went to dinner after and then Corey could have taken the kids back to Staten Island. She is a garbage dump of a human. Julian would have been over the moon if she would have sacrificed a couple of hours and spent that time with him along with Corey and tara.

Reactions: 28