Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she now saying he's also autistic too? Or is she trying to imply that Julian said mama when he wouldn't react to her voice until she mentioned gene, during his ear turn on thingy.
I think she’s implying when he started speaking because of the speech school. Her words were “I needed him to hear me say I love you.”… it was never about Julian.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It’s not that Corey is Jewish, he’s the wrong type of Jewish for her father, her father definitely looks at people through stereotype… so he was probably more upset that even though his daughter was marrying “a Jew” (technically if Bonnie never converted then Corey is not Jewish by Jewish Law standards.) … she wasn’t marrying the lawyer/doctor/accountant (all the “affluent” Jewish stereotype) She was marrying the kid who won some money and at the time was still working for a DJ as an MC. 100% her father never tried, and it is nice that Stephanie tried/ tries, hence why I still don’t believe that it was her who made that post under the picture of Gene.

100% she would be posting it all over and sharing stupid Tik Toks about deadbeat dads…. Honestly, with how tailored to you the Clock App Algorithm is, it’s no wonder the “moms are allowed to go out” narrative is shoved down our throats so much.

Which is absolutely hysterical. What do they think their daughter has to offer that would warrant a doctor/lawyer/accountant type marrying her? NOTHING. She brings nothing to the table. Mark was trying to unload her on some rich guy so he didn’t have to deal with her ass anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I see her dad is sending her flowers again… lol
This bouquet is weird.
Probably the remains of a florist's bouquet in which her mother or her grandfather added some hydrangeas from the garden but she loves letting people think they were given to her by a man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder why they didn’t go though? Corey and his family seemed normal and nice.
I always thought she said it was because they thought Corey was beneath them. They wanted her to marry a country club type and he was more of 'a bad boy ' or common (as we say in the UK) or something.
---
I can’t deal with her laziness. She has her phone in her hand all day and yet can’t look up any information on her own? She can’t be bothered to do her own research? But who is she kidding… she’s never going to take Julian or any other kid of hers to any classes anyway. People can flood her inbox with suggestions, she’s gonna do nothing with it. Unless she can find someone to unsafely drive Julian there every week with 4 kids and not enough seatbelts in the backseat like how the girls get to cheer.
I think they do this for engagement. A lot of influencers and celebs ask questions easily answered by Google as I think it gets more comments etc which drive up engagement.same way some deliberately spell words wrong knowing lots of apeople will message to correct them.

Reactions: 12
I always thought she said it was because they thought Corey was beneath them. They wanted her to marry a country club type and he was more of 'a bad boy ' or common (as we say in the UK) or something.
---

I think they do this for engagement. A lot of influencers and celebs ask questions easily answered by Google as I think it gets more comments etc which drive up engagement.same way some deliberately spell words wrong knowing lots of apeople will message to correct them.
Bugs the life out of me when ppl put up click bait and purposely annoying posts. Like they’ll say Justin Bieber is better than Michael Jackson or something so loads of people comment and argue.

Reactions: 10
I think the whole “country club” type comment was Tracy trying to further the narrative that her family is some country club type, which we know they absolutely are not. Sure they go to 2 events a year but they’re not constantly dining there, or being part of any big events there. Tracy wants so badly to exude this “old money” persona but she tells on herself when she shows her parents dwellings all the time. It’s very common for ppl in EH to grow up having a shore house as well; in fact, Tracy’s falls lower on the totem pole bc it’s not on the water. Lots of kids she grew up w/ have houses in Toms River, pools, and direct access to the bay with jet skis galore. It’s so bizarre that at 35.. almost 36 she’s flexing her parents commodities as her own.

Reactions: 25
I think the whole “country club” type comment was Tracy trying to further the narrative that her family is some country club type, which we know they absolutely are not. Sure they go to 2 events a year but they’re not constantly dining there, or being part of any big events there. Tracy wants so badly to exude this “old money” persona but she tells on herself when she shows her parents dwellings all the time. It’s very common for ppl in EH to grow up having a shore house as well; in fact, Tracy’s falls lower on the totem pole bc it’s not on the water. Lots of kids she grew up w/ have houses in Toms River, pools, and direct access to the bay with jet skis galore. It’s so bizarre that at 35.. almost 36 she’s flexing her parents commodities as her own.
Ladies, do not see any judgment or bad intention in my message, I just want to understand.

What is the point of having two houses in the same area? One a few kilometers from the beaches, the shore, the bay and the other one directly facing the water?

If you like the seaside, nautical activities, the beach so much... live here all year long!

Reactions: 6
Ladies, do not see any judgment or bad intention in my message, I just want to understand.

What is the point of having two houses in the same area? One a few kilometers from the beaches, the shore, the bay and the other one directly facing the water?

If you like the seaside, nautical activities, the beach so much... live here all year long!
It’s really popular in nj lol (I’m sure other states as well) It’s a summer house that also generates rental income.

Reactions: 11
It’s really popular in nj lol (I’m sure other states as well) It’s a summer house that also generates rental income.
I know in NY it is popular to also have a beach house in the island, but that is for people who actually have lots of money.

People also have ski houses too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.