Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread

Who can offer a fantastic recap?

Reactions: 9
Link to previous thread

Who can offer a fantastic recap?
Thanks for the new thread. I am not a fabulous writer like some of our girls here.

Reactions: 11
I notice Tracey actually blurred out the name of the cheerleading squad on their certificates though I'm sure she's posted the name before. Least she seems slightly more concerned about their safety! Probably as people here have pointed it out numerous times. Although Tara posted the same pic and didn't blur it.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being sammy julie or the other two with someone constantly recording you??? How annoying. I want to truly ask them how do you guys deal with tracy? Like how?! Cause let me tell you when I would go out with friends we are in the moment. I have a friend who is over 300k followers and she gets paid to post things etc and she never ever ever does that. Tracy is so annoying. Put that phone down dummy

Reactions: 21
The outfit is awful, with or without blazer. I hate those jeans and the top / jeans / shoes don’t even go together

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What actually happened to her like - in jerseylicious days I swear she seemed quite career driven and had some semblance of work ethic. Then she met Corey and got obsessed with having babies and not working. What happened?!

Reactions: 26
What actually happened to her like - in jerseylicious days I swear she seemed quite career driven and had some semblance of work ethic. Then she met Corey and got obsessed with having babies and not working. What happened?!
She became obsessed with getting a spin off and believed the only way she could was if she got married and had babies. She said it when she was a guest on Bethanny Frankel’s show (when she was semi sorta friends with her) she just wanted to be a trophy wife. She got into a debate with Steve Wilkos on Bethanny Frankel’s talk show and he basically unintentionally helped her make a fool of herself because she couldn’t even articulate her point.(foreshadowing much?) I think if you Google Bethanny Frankel talk show season 1 it will come up.

She really just became obsessed with being the first of her friends to get married and have babies and I also think it was her way of one upping Gigi and Olivia, but notice who are really thriving these days.

Reactions: 36
Short Recap:
Confirmed- affordable housing
Confirmed- usher’s syndrome
Confirmed- she is still a hot mess that neglects her kids.
Confirmed- botched surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As this is a new thread its been weighing on my mind heavy to say this and I will probably piss some people off but i really dont care. LADIES (maybe gents as well I’m not sure), were mostly all parents here right? We need to do better! Tracys children will find this page one day, her oldest is what 8 and we all know she’s already on the internet (Tik tok) and we already know these children have a high chance of mental illness (wouldn’t you if she was your mother?) The bashing of her children needs to stop!!!!!! Imagine these poor kids being 12/13 and finding this page and reading these disgusting comments about their bodies/features/clothes/personalities. YES i understand this tit bag POS mother posts it for the world to see but come on! How would you feel if your kid was being bashed on a public page she will absolutely have access too in the near future. My heart seriously hurts every time I see a nasty comment on the kids. Please think about thsee growing babies before you drop comments on them. Maybe we can focus on just bashing the ADULT not the children and/or children’s friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As this is a new thread its been weighing on my mind heavy to say this and I will probably piss some people off but i really dont care. LADIES (maybe gents as well I’m not sure), were mostly all parents here right? We need to do better! Tracys children will find this page one day, her oldest is what 8 and we all know she’s already on the internet (Tik tok) and we already know these children have a high chance of mental illness (wouldn’t you if she was your mother?) The bashing of her children needs to stop!!!!!! Imagine these poor kids being 12/13 and finding this page and reading these disgusting comments about their bodies/features/clothes/personalities. YES i understand this tit bag POS mother posts it for the world to see but come on! How would you feel if your kid was being bashed on a public page she will absolutely have access too in the near future. My heart seriously hurts every time I see a nasty comment on the kids. Please think about thsee growing babies before you drop comments on them. Maybe we can focus on just bashing the ADULT not the children and/or children’s friends.
I have not seen anyone bash Tracy's children. As a matter of fact if someone makes a comment on the children usually another tattler will eviscerate them and tell them the kids are off limits... By you posting this gives Tracy an edge to say this is bullying and I am sorry I 100% disagree. I think almost everyone here is NEVER okay wish 'bashing' or mocking her children. WE want them to have better lives than what she gives them. Its never okay. But I digress. Not my jawbbbb to be the morality police on a gossip discord.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I know there have been a few comments but usually those get shut down right away... and in no way am I arguing but just curious what recent comments you felt were bullying the kids...

I think we all sympathize that these poor children are being exposed and used as accessories for their birthers sick twisted game.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She became obsessed with getting a spin off and believed the only way she could was if she got married and had babies. She said it when she was a guest on Bethanny Frankel’s show (when she was semi sorta friends with her) she just wanted to be a trophy wife. She got into a debate with Steve Wilkos on Bethanny Frankel’s talk show and he basically unintentionally helped her make a fool of herself because she couldn’t even articulate her point.(foreshadowing much?) I think if you Google Bethanny Frankel talk show season 1 it will come up.

She really just became obsessed with being the first of her friends to get married and have babies and I also think it was her way of one upping Gigi and Olivia, but notice who are really thriving these days.
I watched this and it’s so ironic how much tractor Tray harps on the woman being the backbone for her husband, knowing what we know now. She talks about cooking 🤣 I wonder how many ppl went to her IG and saw her SkiLls after this aired — and having her husbands back. Even mentions staying fit because if not, the men will wander off 🫠 Oh man Maloney, that just doesn’t age well. And her butt chin is front and center back then. Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Man they had dinner at a restaurant about 5 min from my house. I missed the Wooly Monmouth again in person.

I love how warped the door frame is in the pic
Like WTF is this, it’s like the boots and top half are one out fit and then she threw on awful jeans 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know there have been a few comments but usually those get shut down right away... and in no way am I arguing but just curious what recent comments you felt were bullying the kids...

I think we all sympathize that these poor children are being exposed and used as accessories for their birthers sick twisted game.
I’ll go back and double check but i believe last night i saw a comment calling Skylar (and i believe her friend) a big girl and let’s not all forget the teeth comments that are always made.
not looking to argue - I said what I said.

Reactions: 6
Q
I have not seen anyone bash Tracy's children. As a matter of fact if someone makes a comment on the children usually another tattler will eviscerate them and tell them the kids are off limits... By you posting this gives Tracy an edge to say this is bullying and I am sorry I 100% disagree. I think almost everyone here is NEVER okay wish 'bashing' or mocking her children. WE want them to have better lives than what she gives them. Its never okay. But I digress. Not my jawbbbb to be the morality police on a gossip discord.
I agree. I haven't seen anyone bash the kids. Matter of fact I see people blurring their faces when they are speaking about them. I see people making comments about how they are dressed and act and their teeth all cause of their moms parenting. I definitely dont see any one here bullying kids

Reactions: 15
Did not take me very long to find a post that if I read as a adolescent about myself I’d end up twisted.
Not blaming Skylar as it is not an 8 years old fault what her teeth, clothing, etc look like. That has to do with Tracy. Tracy isn't parenting those kids. Not a single adult is and it's SAD.

Those kids deserve so much better than what they were brought into.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.