Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anndrea

VIP Member
Why do some of the tattlers, like you for example @Anndrea have the royal crown above their nickname? Are you British?
By the way, my lovely Brits, the coronation ceremony is magnificent! You have the most beautiful military parades in the world and litteraly fairy royal traditions!
I received an alart asking if I wanted it - just this morning. Not British but would love to be❤

Reactions: 4

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
You know what I noticed last night watching the Jersey shore reunion? Not even trash bag Angelina advertises sex toys!!!!
Deena snooki and jenni are very much MOMS first and keep their business choices family friendly… no one’s shilling dildos next to pictures of their kids. They endorse products that work with their lifestyles and their family lives LIKE ADULTS with decorum.

Only some bargain basement Betty whose so broke she has to take anything she can get and it seems all she can get are butcher services by doctor fuckasss and botched lip injections from Irina while she walks around with her roast beef hanging out of her 2.99 Ali express fakes.

what’s wild is I’m typing this on a treadmill and this dipshit posted 30? Times in an hour but is so stupid she can’t multitask. If she put 1/10th the effort into any type of healthy life style she wouldn’t be looking at the cheapest scar cream on the market…lazy broke hoe…wait you can’t be a hoe If no one’s touching you and you need 3 vibrators to take a shower.

has it occurred to her that the “talent pool” she likes (ya know Neanderthals in timbs) isn’t keen on having to be up against 75 dildos?Nor would they want their mom or sister or friends to see their date naked in the shower it’s weird!
DEMONlina rather post clickbait about the cast members instead

Reactions: 3

remi85

VIP Member
new thread

Reactions: 2

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I had a lift with my 2nd boob job and literally have NO scaring. That was my biggest concern since I have seen so many ladies have that horrible anchor. My doctor assured me that I wouldnt and all her work literally showed zeroing scaring. I did my research on why the scaring on some can be so bad and realized what she said to me was true. If a doctor makes the stitches super tight and close there is literally no scaring. My doctor is pricey, but literally no scaring and no pain. She takes every precaution and was very much on top of the vitamins and supplements I took prior. Within a week I was back in the gym and living normal.
Pls drop the name of your doc sis 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2