Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11:24 PM and still no post, not even a story for her son
she just started resharing stories from Julie “always around” and danielle “the babysitter”, legit trying to control the narrative that Jules was born on “Mother’s Day”, even though Mother’s Day is a different date every year. freaking narcissist.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes! How many times do you think she'll specifically mention he was born on mother's Day 5 years ago?
My ex husband was born on Halloween and my ex mother in law said she was in so much pain and so eager to meet her son she had no clue what day it was and she never cared if it was on a holiday for her it was hir birthday and das it.
Thing is mother's day is a different date every year anyway. Unlike Halloween. I didn't want my daughter born on Halloween. I don't know why really. Weird thing about it being a spooky holiday or something maybe. Lol. She was due on Bonfire night (5th November)but ended up a scheduled c section so came earlier in the end so I was worried they'd pick Halloween. 😂

Reactions: 8
Of course EVERYTHING is about her. Even her sons birthday. Que the post all about herself giving birth to the perfect man Julian.

She is so predictable and cringy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time I think this chick can’t top her narcissism, she goes “Hold my Tequila and watch this!” Not even next year does his birthday fall on Mother’s Day, not until like 2029 does this kid’s birthday fall on Mother’s Day again.

Imagine someone being like “J, what are you doing for your birthday?” And he’ll be like “Nothing, it’s Mother’s Day” and they’ll be like “J, bro…. your birthday is on a Wednesday.” And he’ll be like “My mom only celebrates it on Mother’s Day, so it can be about her, I mean it could be worse, she gets plastic surgery for my sister’s Jayden’s birthdays.” “She gets your sister plastic surgery for her birthday?” Julian will laugh and be like “No, she gets herself plastic surgery on my sister’s birthday so she’s healed in time for her birthday, which we never celebrate.” Person stares in disbelief andJulian just goes “haha… trauma….” And moves On.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Every time I think this chick can’t top her narcissism, she goes “Hold my Tequila and watch this!” Not even next year does his birthday fall on Mother’s Day, not until like 2029 does this kid’s birthday fall on Mother’s Day again.

Imagine someone being like “J, what are you doing for your birthday?” And he’ll be like “Nothing, it’s Mother’s Day” and they’ll be like “J, bro…. your birthday is on a Wednesday.” And he’ll be like “My mom only celebrates it on Mother’s Day, so it can be about her, I mean it could be worse, she gets plastic surgery for my sister’s Jayden’s birthdays.” “She gets your sister plastic surgery for her birthday?” Julian will laugh and be like “No, she gets herself plastic surgery on my sister’s birthday so she’s healed in time for her birthday, which we never celebrate.” Person stares in disbelief andJulian just goes “haha… trauma….” And moves On.
Yeah...pretty much. & that's sad thar we can agree that this will be his life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wishing a heartfelt and joyous Mother's Day to all the incredible mothers out there! You are the epitome of love, strength, and selflessness. Enjoy today and the many more to come! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I expected some long drawn out thing. Not complete silence. He was born on Mother’s Day 5 yrs ago. Not this year. Stop making things about you. Your child should be able to celebrate his bday without having mom being like WELL YOU WERE BORN ON MOTHERS DAY.

Reactions: 18
She is absolutely pathetic!!!!!!! Still no post but shares her friends post, make it make sense, needs put in an asylum

Reactions: 12
Piece of tit!
Of course it was all about her. You chose me blah blah blah.

Poor kid is going to have so many issues.

But watch today she will be out celebrating being a mom. When she is nothing but a glorified carrier. Celebrate when you regain full custody of your kids, trash!!!!!!

Or better yet celebrate your mom. Who, let’s be real, takes care of your kids and your delusional life.

SCUMBAG!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
I read this garbage and I didn't see happy birthday! Did I miss it? This lying bleep was crying all day yesterday. Yeah ok! She was crying because she couldn't photoshop old photos of herself or because no one wanted to go clubbing with her.

It's mother's day, celebrate all your kids! Not just the one born on the day 5 years ago. You are just a fuckin waste of space. Please go back to your drinking bender and come back on visitation day. Maybe you will hit the mark one day.

LADIES, ENJOY YOUR MOTHERS DAY YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!! ♥

Reactions: 23
I read this garbage and I didn't see happy birthday! Did I miss it? This lying bleep was crying all day yesterday. Yeah ok! She was crying because she couldn't photoshop old photos of herself or because no one wanted to go clubbing with her.

It's mother's day, celebrate all your kids! Not just the one born on the day 5 years ago. You are just a fuckin waste of space. Please go back to your drinking bender and come back on visitation day. Maybe you will hit the mark one day.

LADIES, ENJOY YOUR MOTHERS DAY YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!! ♥
Nope, not one single Happy Birthday. It literally just oozes in Narcissist word vomit. It was literally all about Tracy… but she’ll revise it and say Happy Birthday, and whatever “crying” she was doing yesterday, if she actually cared about her “only son” she would have put on her big girl leggings and an obnoxious crop top and showed up to coparent and celebrate that little boy’s 5th birthday on his damn birthday.

How is it that Julian gets 4 different paragraphs and both the girls get simple 4 lines.
The guilt is oozing from this post
---

I'm glad I was right about her posting it on mother's day. Typical Tracy
No guilt. She has no guilt. She just needs to make it about herself because that’s who she truly cares about. No post about her mom, no post about her kids, and this doesn’t count because yesterday was that boy’s birthday and she didn’t even acknowledge it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t want the excuse of she didn’t spend the day with him today due to his dad.

That is no excuse. You can post about it. She is gross and so self absorbed. These kids will need therapy.
Corey took the kids to a carnival that's about 20 minutes from Tracys apartment, she could have been an adult and met them there and maybe went to dinner after and then Corey could have taken the kids back to Staten Island. She is a garbage dump of a human. Julian would have been over the moon if she would have sacrificed a couple of hours and spent that time with him along with Corey and tara.

Reactions: 28
@MamaKin01 you think so but again she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body, maturity and listening skills. She believes in Tracyville she is right and EVERYBODY is wrong. I would be so interested in Cory’s side of the story. Maybe one day!

Reactions: 15
@MamaKin01 you think so but again she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body, maturity and listening skills. She believes in Tracyville she is right and EVERYBODY is wrong. I would be so interested in Cory’s side of the story. Maybe one day!
I dont even want his side as much as I want Tara's side to come out.
---
I love Tara 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.